Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girlfriend on a lot GNOs lately

NeoKortex

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey,

iam 28 and my girlfriend of 18 month is 22 and we are living together. Iam no native speaker btw ;)

My girlfriend is a kind person. She doesn't smoke, no tattoos. Not a party-queen either. She's very hot and the sex is great. She invested ALOT into the relationship. When i had to move out of my flat she even wanted me to live with her. Everyone i know talks good about her.

Now everything was going very fine in our relationship UNTIL i kind of cheated on her. Well kind of...
A girl on my campus was flirting with me and lead me to a storage room where
she got down on me. This was a short bj until i put her off and went my ways.

Now i told my girlfriend about it ( yeah i know... please no tirades about how stupid iam, i already figured that one out ;) ) and things went bad in a minute.
Now this happened three month ago and we are still living together and i think she kind of gave
me another chance.

The thing is she never really wanted to go out before. Not that i didn't ask her to join me or that
i said she couldn't do it. She once said to her sister: "if i need a guy i just have to go to bars&clubs and thats it"

Now she's lately on "girls night outs" with her sister and some other girls and i put "girls night outs" in brackets because sometimes boyfriends from the other girls come along. My girlfriend never asked me to join. Her sister and even her boyfriend asked me several times if i wanted to join or why i wasn't going out with them. Never my girlfriend though. She's like "this party aint for him" etc... or just not responding to this at all. So i told her that i feel put off because she never wants to go party with me.
She said she basically wants some time for herself. Doing girls stuff. I went parting myself with people i know ( including hot girls ).

Iam not stupid. First of all i know its all about male attention there and not about girls stuff. Its about getting compliments and rebuilding the broken ego maybe. Flirting here and there. I don't think she would make out or go home with a dude especially because of her sister and sisters boyfriend. They know what i did and still like me. The thing is i trust her sister more than my own girlfriend. lol. But thats because we have such a lack of communication lately... She still talks about buying a house 5 years down the road etc. and getting children. We have even booked a vacation in a few weeks together. I sometimes think she sees me as a trophy husband but is seeking for adventure elsewhere.

However, what can i do about this? Shud i just wait and hope this "phase" stops? Or prepare myself to get dumbed soon? Or cheated on? Or just accept it as what it is?

I think i can't really tell her to not go out. That would look super insecure.

Best regards, T.

Tamura

Don Juan
Reaction score
However, what can i do about this? Shud i just wait and hope this "phase" stops? Or prepare myself to get dumbed soon? Or cheated on? Or just accept it as what it is?
Let me tell you that everybody can always be dumped or cheated on. So the BJ doesn't really change your situation. You're right, she is probably not cheating you now but is caressing her hurt ego. Be sure she will never forget though and will use it against you one day when she is in need of an argument. You made a "mistake" and confessed to her. Neither of you can undo this.

If you have the feeling this poisened your relationship then better prepare to drop her yourself. Not that you actually should (yet) but it also gives you the proper mindset and confidence not to clinge on her. That you not accept to be on her mercy forever, that she at some point has to accept as well.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She forgave you, relationship wise.

However, she's Hurt and she will FOREVER use it against you when she's hurt.

The FOREVER is a big Word but every arguments you'll have in the few years ahead but ready to hear about that episode

She's healing herself and wants to make you jealous by the thought of her cheating on you. She bring her sister as a shield for herself and you. (i am piss, i'll make you jealous but i have limits)

Its important to go above the situation. Actually, when she's out with her girls, tell her you'll be waiting her home (for a anti-hang over romantic night). So you sacrifice your night waiting for her, making something for you both (and expect it could turn ugly, caus she'll vent out on you, but it will be the last time and you can have a nice ltr again)

She need space

She's healing, she's looking to see if you'll commit, as long she's in group, she's not ready to go over the fence

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
man u fukked up big time

shes gonna be sukkin chads or jamals dinks in no time if she hasnt already (guarantee she has..bishes LOVE revenge).

cut your losses and bounce. the person who cares less wins

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Next time be upfront about seeing other women. Honesty is a virtue.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why the f*ck would you tell her some girl sucked you off??? Smh...some men these days.

Her respect for you has fallen to pretty much below zero. Once you've lost a woman's respect, it is incredibly hard to regain it unless you want to play the position of being her beta b*tch. She doesn't see you as sh*t anymore and knows that even though she "forgave" you, she will forever hold it against you in her mind. Buying her all these vacations, dreams of houses or getting married ain't going to do sh*t. You're just a meal ticket with a penis to her.

Man up and end things with her so you can move onto another woman. When you cheat on this next chick, have the common sense not to tell her.