Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girlfriend is friends with another guy. Shlts me.

green69

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn I want an update to this story...read the whole thread it's a good read.

I've been in similar positions where the girl is ditching you for other people, not putting an effort etc. and while I thought things might be going down hill, like lordson I thought of every excuse in the book. I posted on this board, they gave similar advice to me here to step up and be a man and I did. It felt great. Things ended which was slightly surprising to me but I'm grateful for this board and the solid advice I got, and I'm happy at the way I handled it instead of being a fvcking ***** like I was turning into. Thank you.

DamHE

Don Juan
Reaction score
green69 said:
Damn I want an update to this story...read the whole thread it's a good read.
there wont be one, he realized what a dumbass he is

TravisBickle

Don Juan
Reaction score
i understand why you would be upset. I'd be weary of marrying her w/o a prenup, and kids should be out of the question. She just doesn't seem loyal. Perhaps, right now the best thing you could do is find another female friend, court her (of course don't cheat!) and see how your gf takes it. Maybe she'll have a better idea of how you feel. Regardless, there should be better women out there.

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nutz said:
Bump. Well, how's this going?
Do you need to ask?

The guy is clearly sucked into this chicks world.

His thought process will be:
'The advice he reads here is the product of delusional men'.

Whilst his girl continues to go out with the male buddie and leaves him alone at home with his right hand and a pack of Tissues.

The guy is a door-mat – boarder-line - door-mat.

The girl has him by the balls, he is a safe security blanket whilst she does what ever she wants - when ever she wants.

In some circles he would be called a 'P***y', a metro-sexual or simply a fool.

The worst thing this guy did was post here - because it opened his eyes – that’s where his pain will come from - will he shut out the source or kill the messenger - This guy will now drift on in blissful ignorance with a pain in his gut and a fake smile on his face - pretending everything is O.K - whilst his future wife - or his current wife - goes out on the town with Jonny and all his mates.

What sort of fu@&*ng idiot would accept that, I mean really? It would take more then this forum and the combined force of Manliness to sort this guy out – he is a lost cause – one of many on the shi* heap of a world where AFC will put up with anything for the sake of Puss*

I don’t pitty guys like this anymore – they do it to themselves – they get exactly what they want.

It is clear what he will do and has done - And hopefully if any other guy is reading this - this is where the thread can be salvaged.

This guy will 99% from what i have read, put a ring on this girls finger in the hope she stops treating him like a door-mat -

That is your update, with at least 99% accuracy.

Sp1kez

Don Juan
Reaction score
PLEASE TELL ME THAT OP IS A TROLL, PLEASE???????

I cannot fathom that anyone with half a brain would let their SO do this sh!t

stees

Don Juan
Reaction score
MANNN... u and me both buddy. im in a very very similiar situation. this guy used to like her in hs but she rejected him. they ended up working at the same job later and all of a sudden became best friends. i told her he's a weasle but she insisted he wasnt their just friends. im much better looking than this guy, cooler, funnier etc. I really hate these guys the "sensitivo" *******s (put "sensitivo" in a search on you tube youll know what im talking about) i expressed it to her that it bothered me. these guys are a cancer to what your trying to build. her hanging out with him ultimately ended our relationship. if she insists on keeping him around and not even cutting back on hanging out with him then get rid of her. don't express your concern and then deal with it more then express again then deal with it more. she won't take u seriously and it will totally make it worse. thats where i messed up. i say punish her for things like this. she wants to hang out with him and dis you then do the same. or give her the cold shoulder anything but don't let it continue. i really hate these types of guys, they think being the sensitive friend to the girl they want will get them. i guarantee he is probably belittling u in some way to her. "im better" in other words. dont put up with it. these types of guys should literally have their penis's chopped off cuz their not men. lol oh i wanna kill that guy now.

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
stees said:
MANNN... u and me both buddy. im in a very very similiar situation. this guy used to like her in hs but she rejected him. they ended up working at the same job later and all of a sudden became best friends. i told her he's a weasle but she insisted he wasnt their just friends. im much better looking than this guy, cooler, funnier etc. I really hate these guys the "sensitivo" *******s (put "sensitivo" in a search on you tube youll know what im talking about) i expressed it to her that it bothered me. these guys are a cancer to what your trying to build. her hanging out with him ultimately ended our relationship. if she insists on keeping him around and not even cutting back on hanging out with him then get rid of her. don't express your concern and then deal with it more then express again then deal with it more. she won't take u seriously and it will totally make it worse. thats where i messed up. i say punish her for things like this. she wants to hang out with him and dis you then do the same. or give her the cold shoulder anything but don't let it continue. i really hate these types of guys, they think being the sensitive friend to the girl they want will get them. i guarantee he is probably belittling u in some way to her. "im better" in other words. dont put up with it. these types of guys should literally have their penis's chopped off cuz their not men. lol oh i wanna kill that guy now.

Understand something:

The guy is not the 'problem'.

Read that again:

Staple a note to your forehead which reads what i just wrote, so you see it everytime you look in the mirror.

The girl is the problem - THE GIRL IS THE PROBLEM - if it wasn't this guy it would be another guy - because the girl is bad news, period.

Stop blaming other men.

She was the one in a relationship - she is the one who needs to respect her partner - Blaming the other man is to make excuses for the biatc* - stop making excuses for womens bad behaviour and blaming your fellow Men. Your giving power to a women who is bad news, period - leave her to the poor smuck who is sucking up to her - you will gain far more then you loose - Trust me on that.

Are you going to hate every-man she fuc*s or goes out with whilst your dating her? How many men will you hate to reach understand of the foundation of the problem?

And never tell your GF she should stop seeing other Men - NEVER EVER EVER! If you find you have to say this to your GF - Your nothing but a raging AFC - No real man would put up with it long enough to 'tell her' in the first place.

This is why a brainless meat-head will beat up a guy who fuc*ed his GF when the girl was the one to open her legs - The guy is not raping her - he is not forcing her - she is doing it of her own free will.

"lol oh i wanna kill that guy now"

If i was you mate i'd ***** slap you!

Not only would that be fuc*ing stupid - if you actually did that or challanged the guy - you could get a criminal record - is some ho! worth it?

Your thinking is backwards.

Reaction score
Alright I'll do my best at my answer before everyone else tells you to next her, or she's cheating or something.

If you're sure that these guys are really just friends and only friends, you may need to just use some communication and figure out a resolve to your problem as a couple.

You're not happy right? Well you can't just keep holding what's bugging you inside, and let it eat away at you. Communication with your girl is key. You need to bring the issue up in a calm matter, explain yourself. Explain it in a way that you just told us. Just get it out there and get her to understand how you feel.

Other than that, just go out and enjoy yourself since she is doing the same. If you don't have any yet, find some girl friends. Not for revenge, but honestly, sometimes it's nice just to go out with somebody of the opposite sex, not to cheat, just to occupy your mind from only one girl all the time.

Old post. But if a girl has a guy friend and it is not work related, meaning from her work or company, this girl is not worth it. A quality woman understands that her man is her man, and that no other man should be in her life - otherwise she is a trash.

LTG71

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The idea that she puts these other guy ”friends” before her boyfriend that she only sees on the weekend is a red flag. She is getting attention from them and it‘s like crack. When he called her out, she got pissed. Shows that she prefers the attention of her guy “friends” over her boyfriend. They are providing something that he doesn’t. Women see this type of interaction as “friendship“ but most guys don’t spend time with women we don’t wanna fvck. Sad truth but you can’t ignore evolution. She feels “controlled” means you are taking away her feel good supply. If that keeps up, she’s gonna run and end up in that “friend’s” lap. This photo made me laugh and about sums it up.

4587A45A-1D04-4E1C-B426-0B814C1A0021.jpeg

Last edited:

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This was sad to read. So obvious what was going on there.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This was sad to read. So obvious what was going on there.
It's just an everyday story of for the bluepilled man. Most men wont post on a forum but talk maybe with or two other bluepilled guys and what some reassurance everything is fine.

But this thread had everything! Unfortunately we never heard how it ended...

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You will need to get a picture of this friend's face, so you can compare his visage to that of your newborn children. :rolleyes:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is only one way that this could not be a problem:

ein-besucher-der-amsterdam-gay-pride-canal-parade-posiert-mit-5-carmen-miranda-lookalike-trans...jpg :rolleyes:

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
An old post back from the dead but great lessons here.

She sees him roughly once a week for about half a day, dinner, movie, dessert etc.
been going on for about a year
She would schedule to go out with him and leave me alone on a Friday night sometimes
WOW.

Theres 0% chance she'll cheat
She's not the cheating type
ALL women and ALL men have the capacity to cheat and will do so in the right situation and with the right person. The chances of them doing so go based on who she is as a person, but also based on how you are handling yourself and how you are handling her. All relationships involve a value exchange. She should be getting all the male connection, attention, validation, and intimacy she needs from a man, from you. If she needs more, then she either doesn't value you and thus your connection, attention, validation and intimacy don't fulfill her, she cannot be satisfied by one person and is not relationship material, or you are not providing her with the appropriate amount of these things.

Now i've been saying nothing
Now i'm just debating whether or not to express my annoyance. Because she thinks that its clear they are just friends, and I'll look like i'm acting like the jealous bf and if I say she can't' go or anything itll be like the forbidden fruit and she'll want to go more.
First point is that when a women does something like this, it is your responsibility to speak up and draw your boundaries. The trouble is, any woman who does something like this is going to push back and try to have a moral debate with you on whether it is "right or wrong" for her to have a friend she goes out on dates with - and let's be honest here, going out with a guy on a Friday night to dinner and a movie? How much worse does it have to get for him to think it's not a date? Spending the night at his house? Men must get out of the mindset of right and wrong, and must stop arguing with women about it. You draw the boundary and that's it. No discussion about it. She either accepts the boundary or doesn't. If she wants to claim you are insecure, fine, but that's just another boundary she has crossed. She doesn't care about you or your feelings and only cares about filling her own selfish voids.

Second point is men who are so in a woman's frame that they are more concerned with what the woman will think of them than they do with standing up for themselves. I used to worry about the same thing with my ex-wife. She even used the manipulation tactic early-on in our relationship where she complained about her ex-boyfriends being jealous about her male friendships or conversations with other men. Hint hint. The meaning there was, "I just know you aren't going to be like THEM right?" She was literally laying the groundwork to cheat and to get as much male attention as she could. Big red flag.

It is not appropriate for a woman in a relationship to hang out 1:1 with another man. You should be there, or it shouldn't happen. If she doesn't like that, then she isn't relationship material. You must draw this line with women, and you must also adhere to it yourself - no spending 1:1 time with other women alone. If she pushes back on it, you just explain these are the terms of a REAL relationship for you, that you will adhere to the rules equally, and if she isn't ok with it, she should find someone else.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Old post but that was painful to read. Would be interesting to hear from OP what happened with this. I venture he eventually found out his woman who "would never do something like cheat" was, in fact, getting railed by this "friend" on a regular basis.

You do yourself no favors when you tolerate this disrespectful behavior from women. If you are in a relationship with a woman, there is ZERO excuse for her to ever be out with another man outside of work past 5:00 p.m. Monday-Friday. Even seemingly innocuous setups usually aren't. "Oh, my friend Sally, Nick, and me are going out for drinks after work Friday." Be assured Nick will be trying to bang your wife if he can get away with it and your wife is WELL AWARE of this as well.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
An old post back from the dead but great lessons here.

WOW.

ALL women and ALL men have the capacity to cheat and will do so in the right situation and with the right person. The chances of them doing so go based on who she is as a person, but also based on how you are handling yourself and how you are handling her. All relationships involve a value exchange. She should be getting all the male connection, attention, validation, and intimacy she needs from a man, from you. If she needs more, then she either doesn't value you and thus your connection, attention, validation and intimacy don't fulfill her, she cannot be satisfied by one person and is not relationship material, or you are not providing her with the appropriate amount of these things.

First point is that when a women does something like this, it is your responsibility to speak up and draw your boundaries. The trouble is, any woman who does something like this is going to push back and try to have a moral debate with you on whether it is "right or wrong" for her to have a friend she goes out on dates with - and let's be honest here, going out with a guy on a Friday night to dinner and a movie? How much worse does it have to get for him to think it's not a date? Spending the night at his house? Men must get out of the mindset of right and wrong, and must stop arguing with women about it. You draw the boundary and that's it. No discussion about it. She either accepts the boundary or doesn't. If she wants to claim you are insecure, fine, but that's just another boundary she has crossed. She doesn't care about you or your feelings and only cares about filling her own selfish voids.

Second point is men who are so in a woman's frame that they are more concerned with what the woman will think of them than they do with standing up for themselves. I used to worry about the same thing with my ex-wife. She even used the manipulation tactic early-on in our relationship where she complained about her ex-boyfriends being jealous about her male friendships or conversations with other men. Hint hint. The meaning there was, "I just know you aren't going to be like THEM right?" She was literally laying the groundwork to cheat and to get as much male attention as she could. Big red flag.

It is not appropriate for a woman in a relationship to hang out 1:1 with another man. You should be there, or it shouldn't happen. If she doesn't like that, then she isn't relationship material. You must draw this line with women, and you must also adhere to it yourself - no spending 1:1 time with other women alone. If she pushes back on it, you just explain these are the terms of a REAL relationship for you, that you will adhere to the rules equally, and if she isn't ok with it, she should find someone else.
When you sum it up like this it becomes clear he did it all to himself.

But this is how it goes when you meet a hot woman, and try to be that opendminded non jealous dude. You calculate you'll AMOG all her orbiters and go from there.

One year later some orbiters got jacked, other orbiters got a job promotion..you can't switch up the rules after years accepting such things.

This thread was full of lessons . It feel like OP is kinda trolling , but that would be genius.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Understand something:

Read that again:

Staple a note to your forehead which reads what i just wrote, so you see it everytime you look in the mirror.

The girl is the problem - THE GIRL IS THE PROBLEM - if it wasn't this guy it would be another guy - because the girl is bad news, period.

Stop blaming other men.

She was the one in a relationship - she is the one who needs to respect her partner - Blaming the other man is to make excuses for the biatc* - stop making excuses for womens bad behaviour and blaming your fellow Men. Your giving power to a women who is bad news, period - leave her to the poor smuck who is sucking up to her - you will gain far more then you loose - Trust me on that.

Are you going to hate every-man she fuc*s or goes out with whilst your dating her? How many men will you hate to reach understand of the foundation of the problem?

And never tell your GF she should stop seeing other Men - NEVER EVER EVER! If you find you have to say this to your GF - Your nothing but a raging AFC - No real man would put up with it long enough to 'tell her' in the first place.

This is why a brainless meat-head will beat up a guy who fuc*ed his GF when the girl was the one to open her legs - The guy is not raping her - he is not forcing her - she is doing it of her own free will.

"lol oh i wanna kill that guy now"

If i was you mate i'd ***** slap you!

Not only would that be fuc*ing stupid - if you actually did that or challanged the guy - you could get a criminal record - is some ho! worth it?

Your thinking is backwards.
The girl is a symptom of the problem, but the root cause is the boyfriend and her not having enough respect for him, likely from him getting too comfortable in the relationship and letting things slide that become a little bigger and a little bigger as time goes on and this all coincides and goes along with her declining respect level. Eventually they become big things and then turn into red flags...

Which is where OP is right now.