"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Girlfriend Is Behaving Distant?

MT93

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 4, 2018
Messages
164
Reaction score
89
Don't you guys think, blocking her on Whatsapp, may come across to her as me being seriously butt hurt?

I mean I actually agree with the breakup.. I was a dumb ass for investing in a woman I cannot be with for years..

So why not just let her text me if she dicedes to, and I just ignore her.

I don't have on any other social media at all.. I don't use Facebook or Instagram etc etc.

Hmm realistically, you shouldn't care how it looks to her, she is dead, ghost, nada.

But I sympathise and understand what you are saying, personally I would delete her number, therefore you have no desire to contact her, if she contacts you, well then she is operating in your frame and you can choose to ignore etc etc.

My thoughts.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Roober

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 2, 2016
Messages
2,372
Reaction score
2,120
I sense a bit of ego preservation here and I would recommend you look at what led you to spend 2 years in an LDR with a supposed low quality woman. These qualities dont just miraculously show up one day, they are inherent parts of a persons character that we often choose to ignore.

I wouldnt write her off as garbage without throwing yourself in the mix. You spent a significant amount of time with this woman, which is a strong reflection of your character as well.
 

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 6, 2015
Messages
3,671
Reaction score
2,309
Location
Australia
What I don't get man is why you can't find better local options. A ldr with a single lady is tough but doable. She might decide to move I sure as hell wouldn't move for her.

But one with the kid and ex in the picture. Total suicide run. U been here for a while mate you've got to be smarter than that. now if it was just some fun and games and you like to travel occasionally sure. but you keep saying relationship. It just seems like you keep putting yourself in harm's way.
 

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
What I don't get man is why you can't find better local options. A ldr with a single lady is tough but doable. She might decide to move I sure as hell wouldn't move for her.

But one with the kid and ex in the picture. Total suicide run. U been here for a while mate you've got to be smarter than that. now if it was just some fun and games and you like to travel occasionally sure. but you keep saying relationship. It just seems like you keep putting yourself in harm's way.

Well it kinda worked for me for a while, the distance.. However for a committed relationship, LDR is a waste of time.

Lesson learned.
 

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 6, 2015
Messages
3,671
Reaction score
2,309
Location
Australia
Mate you are cherry picking from the replies to protect your ego. LDR is the smaller part. You're obviously relationship oriented. Why do you keep picking woman it's unlikely to work out with?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top