Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girlfriend Is Behaving Distant?

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So last weekend me and the GF had a little argument, it was nothing major.

Anyhow since then she is acting distant.. doesn't seem to be making much effort to text with conversation, just being very brief with her messages..

"Hope you had a good day etc"

Been seeing her nearly two years, but only on weekends due to work commitments and some distance between us.

Anyhow I can tell something is up..

I told her off a little last week, because she signed up with some sales man, who came to her door, then later he tried his best to get her bank account details.. I told her that was a silly move and she should had been more careful.

She claimed i was picking on her lol WTF.. anyhow in the two years being seeing her, we barely ever argued.. maybe just once.

All week i have sensed distance.. She is meant to be coming over to see me tomorrow, but my spidey senses are telling me, she will bail out and cancel.

Possible she may break up by tomorrow? Soooo if she does send the break up text or make an excuse not to come.

Should I just ignore her, and not respond back?

Or simply agree with the break up, and say "Thats fine with me good luck"

Ignore completely? Or reply back?

To be honest i have treated this chick well, and have always kept my alpha game up... If she decides to end things, its her fuking loss!

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn! Just got the text message off her now..

Really sorry to say its not working out.. not been feeling it for a while. Sorry!

I knew it was coming.. Here is the thing.. I did notice the sex was not what it used to be.. Plus she kept telling me how her EX had really messed her feelings up, and she found it difficult to develop feelings for anyone since then.

I really do believe her ex did mess her up, she was somewhat emotionally detached right from day one.

Plus... The distance thing probably would not have worked out.. She lives an hour away and has a 12 year old son.. We couldn't be together, in the sense living together etc till her son is at least 17 or 18 years old.

That is another 4 years of long distance... And long distance is hard fuking work.

I have to admit its gona hurt man.. I really did like this chick.. invested two years in her!

Gona have to suck it up and hit the gym hard.

So guys should a reply back with.. I'm good with that.. good luck.

Or just totally ghost?

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah...I know the type. She bottles it all up and develops conspiracy theories about how victimized she is (she knows it's a lie too).

I told her off because, these people could have robbed her.. she turned it into being the VICTIM

plus.. i always sensed she was holding back emotionally from day one.. probably damage from the ex.

I'm thinking best just ignore her, and move the **** on

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2 years and she break up with a txt?

Ghost ...

Yes bruv... two years.. treated her well... but firm, never let her take the pizz, absolutely zero drama.

Recently she did mention, that her emotions have been all over the place, but i have no control over that... They her her emotions.

Yeh two years, and she send a simple fukin text.

Its gona hurt man, loved this chick... wanted her long term.... However it wouldn't have worked in the long run.

Long distance for another 4 years???? Massive probability of it going wrong, and thats another 4 years wasted!

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry man. Hey at least she didnt put you through a serious hot/cold cycle. Enjoy the bittersweet good memories.

It wasn't meant to be... its gona hurt like crazy once it sinks in... She probably done me a favour, otherwise i would have invested more years into her.

The long distance thing rarely works out.

You think i should just ignore?

Billtx49

Reaction score
It wasn't meant to be... its gona hurt like crazy once it sinks in... She probably done me a favour, otherwise i would have invested more years into her.

Yes, yes, and yes…

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes bruv... two years.. treated her well... but firm, never let her take the pizz, absolutely zero drama.

Recently she did mention, that her emotions have been all over the place, but i have no control over that... They her her emotions.

Yeh two years, and she send a simple fukin text.

Its gona hurt man, loved this chick... wanted her long term.... However it wouldn't have worked in the long run.

Long distance for another 4 years???? Massive probability of it going wrong, and thats another 4 years wasted!
Yeah ldr would not work. 2 year mark is often where break up happens.

Plz ghost the **** out of her.....

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I thought you was crushing plates left and right. How did you get svcked into a vulnerable position?

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought you was crushing plates left and right. How did you get svcked into a vulnerable position?

I dropped other plates for this one..Why? She was nice man... No drama, no arguments, no problems.

However..I knew deep inside it wouldn't work, due to her being in another city.

We would have had to continue seeing each other only on weekends for another 4 years till she could move over here.. and that was unlikely to happen

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its wierd though man.. Two years of drama free relationship... no arguments.. reasonably good sex.

We have one little argument last week, and she goes all distant... then breaks up

stevieLA

Banned
Reaction score
Single mom, long distance relationship, emotionally numb, huge red flags all over the place.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My one gf life this, was in fact a big cheater. Sometimes low drama means low investment.

You could be right man... She said something revealing only 3 weeks ago.. Apparently her EX messed her up quite badly, and she admitted she finds it difficult to emotionally invest in a guy now.

I only heard this from her 3 weeks ago.. This definitely was a red flag, as I always felt like she was holding back a little and not giving herself fully to the relationship.

The other issue i had was her kid.. 12 years old... ZERO chance of me and her closing the distance by living together till her son turns at least 17 or 18

Thats around 4-5 years away.. 5 more years of long distance would have been HARD work... and too much of a risky investment.

No matter how NICE or GOOD a girl seems on the surface, they are never to be truly trusted.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Single mom, long distance relationship, emotionally numb, huge red flags all over the place.

You are spot on Sir... I started having doubts about the whole thing around 6 months ago.

Another 4-5 years of long distance was making me feel VERY uneasy.

Plus.. She recently admitted her ex had emotionally messed her up, and she finds it difficult to invest in a guy... Two big red flags.

Its for the best, even though will be painful.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am very angry, that after 2 years together of a rather happy relationship, she sent a crappy little text message.

This is why, Ignore and ghost seems like the appropriate step to take moving forward