Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girlfriend going to clubs.

Would you be mad?

• yes

Votes: 19 57.6%
  • no

Votes: 14 42.4%

• Total voters

rsxtreme

Don Juan
Reaction score
Your in a new relationship and she decides to go clubbing from time to time. But when she does, she dances with other guys, but tells you about it or not.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
rsxtreme said:
Your in a new relationship and she decides to go clubbing from time to time. But when she does, she dances with other guys, but tells you about it or not.
Where are you during all of this? Why aren't you clubbing together?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
rsxtreme said:
She usually goes with her girl cousins, some of which are married.:confused:
What, her girl cousins hate your guts and will AMOG you all night? Geesh, why not go and have the attention of all of these women, talk about free social proof.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Raikojo17 said:
my question is, why would a girl in relationship need to go clubbing? the only reason to go is to meet guys. if they wanna have fun dancing then invited a couple of their gf's over and blast the stereo.
Because women typically like to go out dancing and the only reason that she would meet guys is if her BF is a stick in the mud and wants to play it cheap and stay home, why wouldn't she meet guys who enjoy going clubbing like she does? How did she meet a dweeb like that anyway, definitely not at a club.. :crackup:

Raikojo17

Banned
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
Because women typically like to go out dancing and the only reason that she would meet guys is if her BF is a stick in the mud and wants to play it cheap and stay home, why wouldn't she meet guys who enjoy going clubbing like she does? How did she meet a dweeb like that anyway, definitely not at a club.. :crackup:
lol im jus saying fransico.

you typically go to the club to have fun...with the opposite sex. if your happy in a relationship then you wouldnt need the attention and validation from other guys.

if you both enjoy clubbing then that's another story. then you can go together. but if your girls wants to go clubbing all the time and not with you, then you got the wrong girl and somethings not right in that relationship

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know when I had a live in GF, I used to call her sister to convince her to get that damn girl out the house. i couldn't WAIT until she left.

I need my me time.

a girl is going to do what a girl is going to do. she doesn't have to go to a club to fck someone, she be setting up plans on myspace while she is telling you she loves you on the phone. so I never did put much stock in it.

djSlvt

Banned
Reaction score
Raikojo17 said:
my question is, why would a girl in relationship need to go clubbing? the only reason to go is to meet guys. if they wanna have fun dancing then invited a couple of their gf's over and blast the stereo.

Attention from guys.

The girl does not need relationship, she needs to lay around and have fun...

I wouldn't get worried. I'd find another girl.. Because this one is not ready for relationship. (now I'm not into relationships, I'm kind of like that girl, into fun).

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Raikojo17 said:
lol im jus saying fransico.

you typically go to the club to have fun...with the opposite sex. if your happy in a relationship then you wouldnt need the attention and validation from other guys.

if you both enjoy clubbing then that's another story. then you can go together. but if your girls wants to go clubbing all the time and not with you, then you got the wrong girl and somethings not right in that relationship

wrong

MEN go to clubs to dance and get lucky with the opposite sex

WOMEN go more times than not for 1) free drinks 2) to dance 3) hang out with girlfriends and 4) (most important) the ego boost she gets from all the guys looking at her

lol, go to a club and look at the men in there. Men in a club are like Lions.. you will never see too grown ass lions hanging out by the water hole, chillin. Men go to clubs on a "mission", women go to "unwind"

I used to take my ex to clubs, and the second we hit the enterence we went our seperate ways. She'd find me and bring me a free drink now and then from some chump who was stupid enough to buy it for her, i'd get a couple of dances with her in, but if i wanted to dance with HER, I can cut the stereo on at home and move the furniture. And yes, when you hvae an attractive GF, there are some things you just have to accecpt. All like attention. there will be guys following her around. There will be guys hanging on her pac man hangs out at strip clubs. That's a given. the key is, and they all notice, is how you handle it. Her best time was the ride home, when she can tell me about all the guys that she turned down and who were looking at her, buying her drinks.. women get off on that ****.

Men on the other hand, if you don't come home with panties in hand, it was a failure of an experience for most

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Simple answer: It depends how secure you are.

It wouldn't bother me personally. My GF doesn't go clubbing with friends, but I do.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
rsxtreme said:
If ive been with her for 6 months or under then i wouldnt care because it shows shes just another attention slvt and feels the need to grind other guys. If ive been with her for a 1 year or more, id wonder why she wants to go when she KNOWS guys go to clubs for one thing. If a girl tells u she wants to club for fun and go out with her girlfriends, she is telling you a bald face lie. If you, as her B/F accept that lie, then your the one whos going to get played. If you say "well, if shes going clubbing, then im going too" thats like playing a back and forth game of, i can grind other girls if u grind on guys. whats the relationship based on? a back and forth game? if the relationship is even that serious, a Girl should want to bring her B/F or she can do other things for fun without her B/F. EVERYONE knows what clubs are for. Guys + "Dancing" + drinks = :rolleyes: <~ do i need to finish?

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what you guys need to realize are the facts.. it's kinda like V for Venetta.. the truth will set you free.

EVERYONE RELATIONSHIP YOU ARE EVER IN, IN YOUR ENTIRE LIFE, EXEPCT ONE LL END IN ONE PERSON LEAVING THE OTHER

and some people don't get that one mind you

I subscribe to the theory that i want to see what you are about. men make the mistake of trying to shelter a woman, she might not go out becuase you don't want to go out... but in the end she will resent you more than anything for not "letting her have fun" and then when she gets that night out, when she was at first faithful to a T.. she might be available now under the right cirucmstances becuse your inesecurity drove her to it.

but I digress. just because I don't want you to do to a club, and you don't.. doesn't mean the desire for you to go out is going to go anywhere. that's what men don't understand. nothing good will ever come out of you restraining a woman.

If it bothers you that much, go out yourself, go to a different club. if you get lucky, great.. she's probably doing the same thing. If not, I can still fvck my GF when I get home.

Make a woman prove to you that she is worth trying to keep, and stop to protect her from making those types of decisions.

When you understand this concept an get the fact that she won't be around forever, and you quit trying to make everyone a damn wife, you will be set free.. which in turn makes them want to prove to you what they are about (not sluts)

My ex GF that I reffered to, she basically lived with me after a year, and I still wouldn't give her the satisfaction of being called my "girlfriend". it drove her crazy. i had her on a string I knew it, she knew it. She knew I could kick her out and move on.. I did at one point. although I wasn't looking for anyone else because I did care about her, the fact that I wasn't "officially hers".. she wasn't doing a damn thing. and that goes to show how irrational women can be.. she lived with me, drove my car more times than not because hers was so raggity I wouldn't even let her bring it to my house, had it made. but she wanted that damn "title".

Guys + Dancing + Driniks= women going home happy becuase their ego's have been stroked all night long.

women don't look for men in clubs. they look for men in bookstores, working out outside, in resturants.

the only thing a woman is looking for in a club is attention.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would i care? Even if I weren't industry, i wouldn't give to sh*ts about my girlfriend going to a night club by herself or with friends. Worrying about stupid things like that is a major sign of insecurity of yourself and your relationship. If something did happen and your girl cheats on you or whatever, then you break up with her and find someone new. Not a tough concept from where I sit.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PRMoon said:
Why would i care? Even if I weren't industry, i wouldn't give to sh*ts about my girlfriend going to a night club by herself or with friends. Worrying about stupid things like that is a major sign of insecurity of yourself and your relationship. If something did happen and your girl cheats on you or whatever, then you break up with her and find someone new. Not a tough concept from where I sit.
Thats not a good mind set this day and age. You let her go to the club.. she gets drunk, sucks some dudes c0ck.. She tells you she didnt do anything wrong. your gonna believe what she says 100%? Your cant really break up with her because you dont know if she cheated or not. you have no clue as to what happened. on top of that, if she went with friends.. her friends will for sure lie for her as well. Women today try to get away with everything.. its just a matter of being a man and not being taken as a sucker.

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if she's actually your "girlfriend," meaning you are exclusive, then yeah it oughta piss you off. And it's disrespectful for her to even suggest it. Next the hor.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Obsidian said:
if she's actually your "girlfriend," meaning you are exclusive, then yeah it oughta piss you off. And it's disrespectful for her to even suggest it. Next the hor.
Agree with this.

Reaction score
Here is the problem - men always approach women at the clubs so you know she will be constantly hit on -- and she knows this -- this is why she should respect her man and NOT go to clubs!!

Women do not approach men at clubs and thus it is ok for him to go with friends to the club!!

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
Here is the problem - men always approach women at the clubs so you know she will be constantly hit on -- and she knows this -- this is why she should respect her man and NOT go to clubs!!!
How many places can a woman go where there are men who won't hit on her?