Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girlfriend going to clubs.

Would you be mad?

• yes

Votes: 19 57.6%
  • no

Votes: 14 42.4%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
How many places can a woman go where there are men who won't hit on her?
The club is a known spot for solely picking up chicks - they know this - some taken women go there and will talk to men depending on how much the male appeals to her - for an upgrade. Women looking for a replacement look months ahead before the official "break-up" - the monkey syndrome!

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
The club is a known spot for solely picking up chicks - they know this - some taken women go there and will talk to men depending on how much the male appeals to her - for an upgrade. Women looking for a replacement look months ahead before the official "break-up" - the monkey syndrome!
Sadly, this is true.

rsxtreme

Don Juan
Reaction score
looking at the poll its kinda close, ive read all the responds and there all reasonable. in the end it comes down to my security really.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In2theGame said:
Thats not a good mind set this day and age. You let her go to the club.. she gets drunk, sucks some dudes c0ck.. She tells you she didnt do anything wrong. your gonna believe what she says 100%? Your cant really break up with her because you dont know if she cheated or not. you have no clue as to what happened. on top of that, if she went with friends.. her friends will for sure lie for her as well. Women today try to get away with everything.. its just a matter of being a man and not being taken as a sucker.
My god that's sad. Whatever happened to trust? Look if you don't have trust in a relationship then you don't have a relationship at all, end of story. If you can't let your girl go to a bar or a club by herself cause you're afraid of her cheating then what's next? She can't go shopping, can't go out of town on buisness, can't even go to the market to buy fruit etc etc. If you don't know how to build a solid relationship in which your girl has enough respect for you to not put herself in compromising positions then you need to focus on yourself as a quality man first.

And even if you didn't "allow" her to go to clubs by herself, eventually she'll just lie to you and say she's going over a girlfriends house for a tupperware party then put on her "f*ck him!" dress and go clubinng on that note. So either way you're screwed...unles you've got some spy/stalker stuff in mind. Nope trust and quailty relationship is the way to go hands down.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
She wouldn't need to look if she was satisfied. Either the guy is slacking or he's dating the wrong woman (which still means that he's slacking in qualifying). I still say that a woman will get hit on where ever she may be, yeah more so at a club but why get bogged down on the venue? It's going to happen whenever she leaves home. That's why it's so important to make sure a woman has integrity before expecting fidelity.

Raikojo17

Banned
Reaction score
Obsidian said:
if she's actually your "girlfriend," meaning you are exclusive, then yeah it oughta piss you off. And it's disrespectful for her to even suggest it. Next the hor.
i agree with this too.

it's very disrespectful. she'd be pissed if you asked to go to a strip club. so you should not take that kinda disrespect from her.

I wouldnt be mad if my gf went, but i would feel disrespected.

like i said, you all kno wat women go to the club for. attention and c0ck.

decades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if you are "exclusive" with her then this is a RED FLAG. Don't tell her not to go clubbing. Tell her you don't want a GF that needs to go clubbing and that you will ACT on this boundary.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this is what I don't undersatnd

where do guys get off telling a girl, in these cases who are 20, 21, 22 years of age, who have been pinned up their entire lives at home, that they can't go out and have fun?

I don't know about you, but my 21-22 years of age, I had to literarly wear my self out of clubs. not even for *****... becuase I could go. why not? you only live once. get out, have a drink or two, dance, have fun, mingle with people your age. doesn't mean she is looking for ****

I sure as hell don't have that right, esically when I have no qualms at being at the local sports bar until 2 in the morning shooting pool, drinking and other misc thing sthat guys like to do. that's different you might say... how? When is the last time you seen a womens sports bar? The club is a sports bar for women. there are guys there yes, there are women at sports bars. No different. Any woman that told me I couldnt' go to a sports bar would get kicked to the curb instantly, but shes a ***** for wanting to go out and have fun. she might very well be a hore, but not becuase she wants to go to a nightclub.

sitting at home watching TV, espically when you are in your lower 20's gets old quick, espically on friday/saturday nights.

then you wonder why **** like cheating happens.