Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl with traumatic relationship situation...

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I had an interesting situation this weekend. I will explain it and it would be nice if i got feedbacks about it.

I've met an interesting girl, that had a nice chat with me (books, philosophy, psichology, personal development) and she stayed at my home this weekend with a friend I have (lesbian girl). I know that some people here may judge it, about a lesbian friend, but they come here to go to a party that happened in my city, so they stayed at my place. (BTW, I live alone, have my own house)

In the first night, that girl (not the lesbian friend) was talking a lot with me and demonstrating interest about me. So after we got alone and keep chating, I told her that she was nice and that I wanna kiss her (and here I think it was my mistake, generally I don't do that and just go and kiss the girl without saying nothing, just observing her signals). Ok, then she said that she want that too, but she had a traumatic relationship (drugged and stupid guy) and it was difficult to her to kiss someone cause she didnt recovered from it and bla bla bla... She also said that in that party it could happen, but not this night haha.

Ok, next day come and in that day she didnt talked with me anytime... stayed quiet all the day and she was like running away from me. I talked to her before the party and asked her if anything happened, cause I felt that she was shy with me and I wanted to know why we could not try anything if both of us liked each other. Then she said it was difficult to explain and the same bla bla bla... After that, she talked with that lesbian girl and told her that I pressed her and that now she may not be with me in the party cause I was insistent haha...

I confess I felt bad with that and deceived myself thinking that she was different from another girls.

So we went to the party, and she kept not talking with me. I was sad about that, but I decided to enjoy the party and not worry about that and also not worry to pick up any girl that night. At the end, there was I hot girl that came talk to me and I we talked and I kissed her, then afterparty she went to my place with me and had sex with me (that girl saw me kissing this girl). Afterall my night was pretty good and I enjoyed it with that girl I've met.

The point that I want to understand is: why that girl told that she wants to kiss me but kept running away from me justifying that her last relationship traumatized her (and it's 6 months since she broke up)? Is this justification plausible? Or did I approach her in the wrong way?

I was intrigued by that, and thats why I want to understand it to not make that mistake again, if I made it.

Thanks!

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's not attracted to you.

You hang out with lesbian friends? Do you have any male friends? She might see you as a girlfriend rather than someone she wanted to screw.

Maybe you should have done your own thing that first night, not sure what you guys did that night, maybe raised your value in her mind. By the time you supplicated to her, it was over.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's not attracted to you.

You hang out with lesbian friends? Do you have any male friends? She might see you as a girlfriend rather than someone she wanted to screw.

Maybe you should have done your own thing that first night, not sure what you guys did that night, maybe raised your value in her mind. By the time you supplicated to her, it was over.
Nice feedback man! Thanks!

I agree with that!

And yes, I have male friends, and this is the only female friend I have. And it's not like the best friend... it's only someone that I like and she wanted to come to my city to went to that party.

malz1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why even think about her? The chick you banged didnt give you as many problems. So there are girls in the world that are difficult and girls that are compatible. The compatible girls are enjoyable to be around during the process. Stick with them!

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When chics get confusing, that's when you stop listening. Believe their ACTIONS over words every time and you will do fine.

Next time, don't ask, just take what you want. Apologize later and stop if your advances weren't wanted.