"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Girl who canceled date

SuperSav

New Member
Joined
Jan 16, 2004
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Here is the situation. This girl I met at my homeboy's party has been asking him questions bout me and she got my number from him because she said she thought I was cute. The chick calls me and we talk so we set something up for yesterday. She calls me yesterday and cancels but she gives me a good excuse and she says how bout friday which is today. Should I have told her no or should I just go today anyway since she showed high interest level?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 28, 2001
Messages
3,643
Reaction score
8
Location
Orange County, Ca
If she initiated the counter offer, you're fine. She probably gave a valid excuse.
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Why not? What else are you going to do, watch scooby doo on the cartoon network???

Go out with this aggresssive wh@re but don't let her dictate how, when, and where - you are still the man so take the initiative from here!
 

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
1,178
Reaction score
0
Age
48
Go out with her tonight fool. Counter-offers are better than a girl not even doing anything.
 
Top