girl wants you so badly...but doesn't trust you

piday314

Don Juan
Reaction score
You've been playing with an HB's heart for a long time, to the point where she wants you so badly, but doesn't trust you any more. Sometimes you sweet talk her, sometimes you ignore her completely, sometimes you talk **** to her, sometimes you openly talk about your love of other women around her. Now she doesn't know wtf is going on. She just knows she wants you but doesn't trust you at all. How would you proceed?

Real Talk

Don Juan
Reaction score
What exactly does she say to you in your conversations with her?

Right now all you are giving us is your reading of the situation, for us to be of any help we need some summary of what exactly she's said and in what context.

RockaRolla25

Don Juan
Reaction score
Isn't the James Bond/Brad Pitt test applied here?

Do you think a woman would say "I don't trust you" if Brad Pitt or James Bond were in the room with her?

Of course not. She would be like, "Please f.uck me right now until I pass out."

PapiChulo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's because you talk about the love of other women around you. Decent women need comfort before they open their legs even when they are horny for you.

DanelMadr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And can you blame her, when you act like bipolar attention wh0re?
Playing Games is for girls and the sole reason so many perplexed guys end up in here. Don't play their game and don't play with them.

I assume you trying to seduce a girl, you have mixed feelings about, that's why the inconsistency in your act. Decide. Go for it or get lost and let the poor girl go.

Good luck.

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do you always structure you posts like this? If you want some solid advice, you need to give more information on the situation you are trying to resolve. It doesn't help anyone when you write "I did X, but the she countered with this, so I switched to Y and Z. What's my next move?" It's not a chess game.