Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl want to record the sex!!!

Trapper

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys;

hope all u r doing well and pimping... the girl im with currently want to record our making love and she want to keep it with her..

have you ever experienced this kind of thing before? how does it feel?

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
When you tape it be sure to do the most heinous, most blasphemous things to her. Be sure to get a copy for yourself to share at your bachelor party or weekend outings with your pals or to watch on the 19th green after playing golf.

Thank me later.

Trapper

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
been there KarmaSutra? and she is saying that she just wanna have it, and dont wanna give it to me..

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NO. You record it and you keep it.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Trapper said:
been there KarmaSutra? and she is saying that she just wanna have it, and dont wanna give it to me..
No. But I'm too clever to allow a chick to record me and my weewee forever. I learn vicariously through the errors of others.

Take my advice though or you'll regret it.

GamePlan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lol like why would she want to keep it so badly? to distribute it? Id love to make such a tape however it would have to be destroyed afterwards of self-destruct ;).

Most girls share about everything with their friends, btw. Id be a bit cautious about it.

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
GamePlan said:
Most girls share about everything with their friends, btw. Id be a bit cautious about it.
That's a good thing, if your confident in bed, then you just might end up with her friends hitting on you for some lovin'

mintxx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Trapper said:
are you stupid?

Kerpal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it's a really, really, really bad idea, unless you have the only copy of the tape.

SamRi72

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea I was thinking: she can use this as a major trump card against you later. I suggest doing everything to her and saying you have a hidden camera and then give her some bs footage of nothing later and tell her the lens cap was still on :p

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What will happen if the relationship will go sour? do you honestly think that she will give you the tape back or destroy it? She will probably either blackmail you with it or find out who the new girl you are dating and send her the tape.

Trust me you don't want to do this.

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think she's just beeing kinky... she wants to keep it because the girls biggest fear is YOU showing other people the tape if you break up or whatever. I wouldnt worry about HER showing it to other people because no one cares about seeing you have sex, she would be more effected by it than you ever could be. Do you really think she wants other random people watching her have sex?

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
st_99 said:
I think she's just beeing kinky... she wants to keep it because the girls biggest fear is YOU showing other people the tape if you break up or whatever. I wouldnt worry about HER showing it to other people because no one cares about seeing you have sex, she would be more effected by it than you ever could be. Do you really think she wants other random people watching her have sex?
She is being kinky. The more she's into you the easier it will be to get everything your way when it comes to making a tape.

I've made tapes with two babes before. I made three with the first one, she suggested it every time and didn't even want a copy or mind if I kept it. Every now and then she'll ask me about it. We are no longer involved.

The second gir, I took some shots of her our first night together with my cell phone. Next time I just pulled out the video camera and set up the tripod and started taping. She didn't ask for the tape either.

Stay tune for my book and cd program on how to do your own productions. :rock:

Reaction score
Did you rule out any revenge motivation - ie getting back at her ex or someone else?

Reaction score
Don't be a fool! She probably has been recording you already!

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
Don't be a fool! She probably has been recording you already!
Anybody have the link to the video of the guy who gets caught by the girl he's trying to record? Haha.

He had the camera in the TV stand where the VCR goes, had the camera facing the main sofa accross, and she saw the light and started freaking out.

Crank_It_Up

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trapper said:
Hey guys;

hope all u r doing well and pimping... the girl im with currently want to record our making love and she want to keep it with her..

have you ever experienced this kind of thing before? how does it feel?
I thought I was being clever and had the Video camera all set up before we started, but forgot about the red flashing light. Luckily she just laughed and adjusted the room lighting before we continued. No big deal, have fun.

Make sure you have a copy of the video, and not just her. If you don't look good, make another video.

As long as you don't care who views it, she can't blackmail you with it. Hard to blackmail you with something you are proud to show. Who cares if you are seen in a video banging the snot out of your girl anyway?

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Crank_It_Up said:
Who cares if you are seen in a video banging the snot out of your girl anyway?
Send one copy to his place of employment, one copy to his mom, and one copy to the girl he is currently banging and loves him to death. I am sure he will care then.

When a woman scorned she can become revengful, its best to leave as little or anything behind.

Crank_It_Up

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJDamage said:
Send one copy to his place of employment, one copy to his mom, and one copy to the girl he is currently banging and loves him to death. I am sure he will care then.

When a woman scorned she can become revengful, its best to leave as little or anything behind.
good point, make sure to say hi mom during the video

I still say if you look good in the video, who cares if she makes a million copies?