Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl trying to turn date into a double?

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girl and myself have plans for this evening. Like first date type situation. She messages me and says that her friend wants to come and asks me to bring one of mine. What do you guys think? Sh!t test?

Billtx49

Reaction score
For whatever reason she feels like she needs some traffic between you and her. Not an ideal date scenario for two people wanting to get to know each other… Or, does she really not want to ?

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whatever you do... don't do it.

You: (calmly state) "That's not what I had in mind. Perhaps we can reschedule this for another time."

She'll either quickly shift gears and go ahead with plans (your way) ... or if not, you just dodged a big headache.
I loosely followed this. So we’ll see what she responds with. Lol

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Make a threesome joke and then follow up with a picture of you in a fake mustache as the "friend" you're going to bring

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay. So I was like Fts. I called her. She sounded pretty serious about the friend and so forth. One of my friends had previously asked me to go out for wings tonight. So I decided to treat it like a night out with the boys. Rather than a date. And told her I’d meet up with them. The friend hammered me with relentless sh!t tests all night. It was hilarious. Because I shut every single one of them down. BTW turns out the friend is hotter than the girl that I’m supposed to be on a date with. My friend that came failed every sh!t test. Next thing you know I got both these girls competing over me. Hilarious.

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Btw i don’t follow standard protocol. I know it. I just do what I feel like hahaha. Already suffered enough consequences for being afc. I was alpha. Had some traumatic sh!t happen. Then on my way back. Got this. Hundo

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh. And I decided to be selfish when I was out. And majorly reduced politeness

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyway majorly increased my smv with girl I was going on the date with due to triangulation. She set herself up for it. Next time I see her will bang 100%

Clamslammer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell her your friend is unavailable tonight but she can she can proceed to bring her friend. Go on the date and hit on her friend even if you are not attracted. You either get a 3some out of it or she hates your guts for hitting on her friend. Either way you win and she will never pull this on a future guy.

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your detachment from outcome is the alpha part. It can work but not often.
I’ve been working on myself big time. I was going to follow standard protocol which is basically if she tries to change plans last minute you don’t accept + never do double dates. But I was bored.

I’m pretty sure the girls friend threw about 30 shyt tests at me (which is why it’s a bad idea in terms of being disqualified). she just about got me on one “We want to go to this place and if you don’t want to come... [blah blah blah]”. I just said “no we’re staying here”. Truth. She responded “whatever then. Dah dah dah dah dah.” Next thing you know she’s feeling me up and the original date girl’s hands are down my pants. // end of story lol

Glassguy

Reaction score
Okay. So I was like Fts. I called her. She sounded pretty serious about the friend and so forth. One of my friends had previously asked me to go out for wings tonight. So I decided to treat it like a night out with the boys. Rather than a date. And told her I’d meet up with them. The friend hammered me with relentless sh!t tests all night. It was hilarious. Because I shut every single one of them down. BTW turns out the friend is hotter than the girl that I’m supposed to be on a date with. My friend that came failed every sh!t test. Next thing you know I got both these girls competing over me. Hilarious.
I am glad you thought it went so well but it didnt. You showed a weak frame by caving in.

No way in hell I would have invited her and some rando to join my buddies and I. Its either a one on one date or hit the bricks.

"She sounded pretty serious about the friend"---- Your words. She scrapped your "date" because of her friend not having anything to do?

This had no chance for sex to happen so it was an utter failure. JMO.

I would have responded with "Nah....I had set aside some time to get to know you one on one. If you're not interested in that, maybe another time". Now you just flipped the script and you will quickly know how high her interest level is......and if you see her again she will know to relax on the shyte tests because you're not interested in playing.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would have responded with "Nah....I had set aside some time to get to know you one on one. If you're not interested in that, maybe another time".
Nailed it. I was in this circumstance last year. Set up a first date, then she tried not only to invite a third (a woman we'd both met at the same event - not my type) but the nature of the date. Latina girls try to pull this shyt a lot. I told her that's not what I had in mind, so no. She said okay, then asked if she could stop by to say hi two days before when the date would have been, as she would be working nearby. We fukked, end of story.

I could see saying fukk it and going if there's a good chance her friend will be hot. But bringing another d!ck along? Nah. Especially if she's so adamant - that's a red flag. She can bring competition for herself if she likes but she's not dictating terms for me.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hm... I've been in this situation too. One time it was escalating to sex the other time it was just an attention wh0re trying to wall me.

The first time, a chick asked if I wanted to come watch a movie with her and her friend. She said to bring a friend. I fvcked her, my friend fvcked her friend haha.

The other time, I just went out for dinner(I know that's already a screwup) with this girl and she brought a friend so it was impossible for me to escalate. Just using me for my attention.

How can you tell which is which?

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am glad you thought it went so well but it didnt. You showed a weak frame by caving in.

No way in hell I would have invited her and some rando to join my buddies and I. Its either a one on one date or hit the bricks.

"She sounded pretty serious about the friend"---- Your words. She scrapped your "date" because of her friend not having anything to do?

This had no chance for sex to happen so it was an utter failure. JMO.

I would have responded with "Nah....I had set aside some time to get to know you one on one. If you're not interested in that, maybe another time". Now you just flipped the script and you will quickly know how high her interest level is......and if you see her again she will know to relax on the shyte tests because you're not interested in playing.
Trust me, I know your point, and typically would follow it. But I literally just went and did what I felt like and had a good time doing it. I’m really not that much into her. But had a fun night with her and her friend. Maybe I’ll contact in a week if I don’t hear from her between then and now.

Other than that. Moving on to bigger and better things :up:

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Whatever you do... don't do it.

You: (calmly state) "That's not what I had in mind. Perhaps we can reschedule this for another time."

She'll either quickly shift gears and go ahead with plans (your way) ... or if not, you just dodged a big headache.
When I met that hb9 49 year oldest week she had her friend tag along. That was a strike against me right there.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would consider a night of handling a barrage of sh!t tests a colossal waste of time. More important than that, all this does is condition women to keep on behaving badly.

They do it because we ALLOW them to do it.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
Your detachment from outcome is the alpha part. It can work but not often.
Being detached is an eye opener. It makes you calm and relaxed. If you always invest too much on these women and care too much, you'll come off as a needy dude.

Mountain hasn't been dating this girl, she's another plate. The indifference he showed was well played IMO.

On a side note, being detached from outcome is a rule for all of life. It reduces stressors and makes your mind clear to focus on more important things.