"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

Girl trying to turn date into a double?

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 17, 2014
Messages
612
Reaction score
357
Girl and myself have plans for this evening. Like first date type situation. She messages me and says that her friend wants to come and asks me to bring one of mine. What do you guys think? Sh!t test?
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Billtx49

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
5,989
Reaction score
5,410
Location
DFW
For whatever reason she feels like she needs some traffic between you and her. Not an ideal date scenario for two people wanting to get to know each other… Or, does she really not want to ?
 

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 17, 2014
Messages
612
Reaction score
357
Whatever you do... don't do it.

You: (calmly state) "That's not what I had in mind. Perhaps we can reschedule this for another time."

She'll either quickly shift gears and go ahead with plans (your way) ... or if not, you just dodged a big headache.
I loosely followed this. So we’ll see what she responds with. Lol
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 9, 2013
Messages
4,521
Reaction score
2,229
Location
NYC
Make a threesome joke and then follow up with a picture of you in a fake mustache as the "friend" you're going to bring
 

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 17, 2014
Messages
612
Reaction score
357
Okay. So I was like Fts. I called her. She sounded pretty serious about the friend and so forth. One of my friends had previously asked me to go out for wings tonight. So I decided to treat it like a night out with the boys. Rather than a date. And told her I’d meet up with them. The friend hammered me with relentless sh!t tests all night. It was hilarious. Because I shut every single one of them down. BTW turns out the friend is hotter than the girl that I’m supposed to be on a date with. My friend that came failed every sh!t test. Next thing you know I got both these girls competing over me. Hilarious.
 

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 17, 2014
Messages
612
Reaction score
357
Btw i don’t follow standard protocol. I know it. I just do what I feel like hahaha. Already suffered enough consequences for being afc. I was alpha. Had some traumatic sh!t happen. Then on my way back. Got this. Hundo
 

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 17, 2014
Messages
612
Reaction score
357
Oh. And I decided to be selfish when I was out. And majorly reduced politeness
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 17, 2014
Messages
612
Reaction score
357
Anyway majorly increased my smv with girl I was going on the date with due to triangulation. She set herself up for it. Next time I see her will bang 100%
 

Clamslammer

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2018
Messages
223
Reaction score
285
Age
43
Tell her your friend is unavailable tonight but she can she can proceed to bring her friend. Go on the date and hit on her friend even if you are not attracted. You either get a 3some out of it or she hates your guts for hitting on her friend. Either way you win and she will never pull this on a future guy.
 

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 17, 2014
Messages
612
Reaction score
357
Your detachment from outcome is the alpha part. It can work but not often.
I’ve been working on myself big time. I was going to follow standard protocol which is basically if she tries to change plans last minute you don’t accept + never do double dates. But I was bored.

I’m pretty sure the girls friend threw about 30 shyt tests at me (which is why it’s a bad idea in terms of being disqualified). she just about got me on one “We want to go to this place and if you don’t want to come... [blah blah blah]”. I just said “no we’re staying here”. Truth. She responded “whatever then. Dah dah dah dah dah.” Next thing you know she’s feeling me up and the original date girl’s hands are down my pants. // end of story lol
 

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,789
Reaction score
8,860
Age
49
Okay. So I was like Fts. I called her. She sounded pretty serious about the friend and so forth. One of my friends had previously asked me to go out for wings tonight. So I decided to treat it like a night out with the boys. Rather than a date. And told her I’d meet up with them. The friend hammered me with relentless sh!t tests all night. It was hilarious. Because I shut every single one of them down. BTW turns out the friend is hotter than the girl that I’m supposed to be on a date with. My friend that came failed every sh!t test. Next thing you know I got both these girls competing over me. Hilarious.
I am glad you thought it went so well but it didnt. You showed a weak frame by caving in.

No way in hell I would have invited her and some rando to join my buddies and I. Its either a one on one date or hit the bricks.

"She sounded pretty serious about the friend"---- Your words. She scrapped your "date" because of her friend not having anything to do?

This had no chance for sex to happen so it was an utter failure. JMO.

I would have responded with "Nah....I had set aside some time to get to know you one on one. If you're not interested in that, maybe another time". Now you just flipped the script and you will quickly know how high her interest level is......and if you see her again she will know to relax on the shyte tests because you're not interested in playing.
 

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Messages
4,078
Reaction score
1,712
Age
29
Hm... I've been in this situation too. One time it was escalating to sex the other time it was just an attention wh0re trying to wall me.

The first time, a chick asked if I wanted to come watch a movie with her and her friend. She said to bring a friend. I fvcked her, my friend fvcked her friend haha.

The other time, I just went out for dinner(I know that's already a screwup) with this girl and she brought a friend so it was impossible for me to escalate. Just using me for my attention.

How can you tell which is which?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 17, 2014
Messages
612
Reaction score
357
I am glad you thought it went so well but it didnt. You showed a weak frame by caving in.

No way in hell I would have invited her and some rando to join my buddies and I. Its either a one on one date or hit the bricks.

"She sounded pretty serious about the friend"---- Your words. She scrapped your "date" because of her friend not having anything to do?

This had no chance for sex to happen so it was an utter failure. JMO.

I would have responded with "Nah....I had set aside some time to get to know you one on one. If you're not interested in that, maybe another time". Now you just flipped the script and you will quickly know how high her interest level is......and if you see her again she will know to relax on the shyte tests because you're not interested in playing.
Trust me, I know your point, and typically would follow it. But I literally just went and did what I felt like and had a good time doing it. I’m really not that much into her. But had a fun night with her and her friend. Maybe I’ll contact in a week if I don’t hear from her between then and now.

Other than that. Moving on to bigger and better things :up:
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
Whatever you do... don't do it.

You: (calmly state) "That's not what I had in mind. Perhaps we can reschedule this for another time."

She'll either quickly shift gears and go ahead with plans (your way) ... or if not, you just dodged a big headache.
When I met that hb9 49 year oldest week she had her friend tag along. That was a strike against me right there.
 

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 22, 2008
Messages
8,637
Reaction score
6,557
Age
69
Location
The 7th Dimension
I would consider a night of handling a barrage of sh!t tests a colossal waste of time. More important than that, all this does is condition women to keep on behaving badly.

They do it because we ALLOW them to do it.
 

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2012
Messages
2,734
Reaction score
481
Location
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
Your detachment from outcome is the alpha part. It can work but not often.
Being detached is an eye opener. It makes you calm and relaxed. If you always invest too much on these women and care too much, you'll come off as a needy dude.

Mountain hasn't been dating this girl, she's another plate. The indifference he showed was well played IMO.

On a side note, being detached from outcome is a rule for all of life. It reduces stressors and makes your mind clear to focus on more important things.
 

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 17, 2014
Messages
612
Reaction score
357
I would consider a night of handling a barrage of sh!t tests a colossal waste of time. More important than that, all this does is condition women to keep on behaving badly.

They do it because we ALLOW them to do it.
I mean if having a threesome is a colossal waste of time then I guess you’re right. And I actually enjoyed the shyt tests. It was fun watching her squirm trying to remove me from my frame then suddenly becoming attracted to her friend’s date. Lol. It’s making me laugh right now.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Top