Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl told me to "bring some friends"

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea that girl. The one that falls just short of being cool enough to be friends with the attractive popular chicks. Again ur assuming that's the girl this guy is dealing with and not a normal hot girl.

GreatHornedOwl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So, I met up with her.

I walked into the bar. She was shooting dice, lol. She had a fat friend sitting to her right, and a male friend (weird goofball) to her left. I acted like I didn't see her, and ordered a drink to the side and waited for her to spot me, which she did. She came up and gave me a quick huge. We all played darts, and had some drinks. There was a live band playing in the back so we checked that out. She was a little weird, kind of immature. She swears, and smokes, which was a turn off.

Her friend was telling me how a while back she threw a drink in a girls face. I said "Why did you do that?" To which she replied "I was mad." Then the friend mentioned she needs a guy to stick by her through her anxiety. Those were just a couple of the red flags I saw.

Her behavior was a little off-putting. I figured screw it, and got drunk. I remember flirting with her a little bit, walking around, talking with random people at the bar.

She called me the next morning, but I didn't answer. Then she texted me asking if I remembered last night. I said "Some of it." She told me I was sending mixed signals, and in the middle of having a serious conversation with her I would walk away and act like I wanted nothing to do with her. I guess I told someone at the bar she was my girlfriend. She asked me about it and I said "Maybe jokingly?"

Then she went on about how she isn't ready to open up or something. Then she friend requested me on Facebook, to which I ignored.

It was a rather interesting night.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
So, I met up with her.

I walked into the bar. She was shooting dice, lol. She had a fat friend sitting to her right, and a male friend (weird goofball) to her left. I acted like I didn't see her, and ordered a drink to the side and waited for her to spot me, which she did. She came up and gave me a quick huge. We all played darts, and had some drinks. There was a live band playing in the back so we checked that out. She was a little weird, kind of immature. She swears, and smokes, which was a turn off.

Her friend was telling me how a while back she threw a drink in a girls face. I said "Why did you do that?" To which she replied "I was mad." Then the friend mentioned she needs a guy to stick by her through her anxiety. Those were just a couple of the red flags I saw.

Her behavior was a little off-putting. I figured screw it, and got drunk. I remember flirting with her a little bit, walking around, talking with random people at the bar.

She called me the next morning, but I didn't answer. Then she texted me asking if I remembered last night. I said "Some of it." She told me I was sending mixed signals, and in the middle of having a serious conversation with her I would walk away and act like I wanted nothing to do with her. I guess I told someone at the bar she was my girlfriend. She asked me about it and I said "Maybe jokingly?"

Then she went on about how she isn't ready to open up or something. Then she friend requested me on Facebook, to which I ignored.

Getting drunk on dates is kinda a red flag too...just saying.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just make sure you are first in the train

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So, I met up with her.

In short: she brought along a bunch of kockblockers and nothing happened.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another plate I'm spinning guys. We texted for a while, she always responded right away, and initiated half the time. I invited her out for drinks and she agreed. She calls me a half hour before we meet up and says "bring some friends." I've never had a woman say this to me, and it caught me a bit off guard. I thought maybe she was nervous since we don't know each other that well.

Any thoughts?
Any obstancle she willingly put between the two of you having intimancy is a red flag.

Next time it happens tell her you called some friends and they told you there is a party at a common friend and you have to postpone the date with her.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So when it is a party, not an unreasonable request. Sounds like she just wanted to hang out and not have a one on one date pressure.

Pros:
you are off the hook for buying her drinks.
You have social proof from your friends
if you hit it off and get married your how we met story is better than "we matched on Tinder"

Cons:
You are going to her turf
She has a committee to vet you
if the friend groups don't mesh a relationship is DOA.

I think a group meetup is a low risk way of guaranteeing a fun night as long as you are not desperate to get laid. It's like going out with your buddies and knowing there will be one girl there worth checking out. I'd still line up a booty call with another option later that night and don't expect the group thing to pan out. Better performance through LOW EXPECTATIONS

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Any obstancle she willingly put between the two of you having intimancy is a red flag.

Next time it happens tell her you called some friends and they told you there is a party at a common friend and you have to postpone the date with her.
It was a first date. I doubt they will be hanging out again. And if they do it will be as friends.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It was a first date. I doubt they will be hanging out again. And if they do it will be as friends.
She did him a favour then by letting him know that she was nothing but a waste of time, wish girls did me the same favour when I was in my 20s.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So when it is a party, not an unreasonable request. Sounds like she just wanted to hang out and not have a one on one date pressure.

Pros:
you are off the hook for buying her drinks.
You have social proof from your friends
if you hit it off and get married your how we met story is better than "we matched on Tinder"

Cons:
You are going to her turf
She has a committee to vet you
if the friend groups don't mesh a relationship is DOA.

I think a group meetup is a low risk way of guaranteeing a fun night as long as you are not desperate to get laid. It's like going out with your buddies and knowing there will be one girl there worth checking out. I'd still line up a booty call with another option later that night and don't expect the group thing to pan out. Better performance through LOW EXPECTATIONS
Group meetings are bs.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So, I met up with her.

Next

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well you obviously didn't have any better offers...Might as well have a night out with your buddies. Aren't you glad you didn't waste that time having a one on one date?

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Could it not be that she thinks hes cool and would assume he'd have friends just as cool as him for her friends? Similar to how in a cold approach scenario, girls will sometimes ask you if you have a friend for their friend for the night.
No. If a girl doesn't want to be alone with you, it's a sign that she's full of sheet and going to waste your time. She does it so that you won't make a move on her.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Smells like trolling.
Had the same thoughts after seeing more of his responses...this is the 2nd straight date this guy has been on where the women brought friends, then he acted aloof, got drunk and the women didn't know what he thought the day after or if he remembered.

Either OP has a serious drinking problem and friendzones himself prior to dates a lot or this is likely a semi well-disguised troll thread.