"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

Girl thinks were moving in together

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 15, 2004
Messages
1,107
Reaction score
12
Age
44
I'm in an LTR right now. Girl I'm with just decided to go to the university in my town...however, she can't find a place to live. Housing here is ridiculously expensive, and the college residences are slums, so she asked me if she could stay at my bachelor pad until things got worked out. Of course, I didn't refuse but I have this feeling that now she thinks that were actually gonna be living together for the entire school year....I'm definitely not ready for moving in with someone now...plus, my program is very difficult and I think having her live here could only act as a distraction. I am soon going to remind her of this.
My question isn't how to tell her; I'm going to tell her straight and to the point.. it's what I do when she gives me the retort. I could get the argument response. If she argues even a little bit shes out right away: I'm the one doing her a favor here, not the other way around.
If she acts all sad, I'm not sure how to handle that.
Additionally, if she wants to break it off, I will, no big deal.

But I'm sure there are a ton of other responses that I could get here. My question is what are these responses and how do I deal with them?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Damn, man. I hope she's at LEAST buying food for you, if not chipping in SOMETHING for rent.

You don't owe her anything. If you're cool with her staying, then whatever, but I would at least make her buy the food (and cook, like a good woman :D ). I wouldn't let her manipulate you, though.
 

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 15, 2004
Messages
1,107
Reaction score
12
Age
44
Hey, she's gonna pay half the rent, food, bills etc. She also brought some furniture. THat is actually one reason why I'm worried she wants to stay the whole year...she brought her furniture....
Should this play into it at all?
What should I expect when I tell her that I am not ready for her to move in?
 

Livingitup22

Don Juan
Joined
May 14, 2003
Messages
72
Reaction score
0
Location
Michigan, US
Yup, Luveno, she's living with you. Your chances of getting her out of your place without ending the relationship are very slim. Once you have your girlfriend living with you, it is VERY hard to get them out, no matter how "temporary" the arrangement is supposed to be. If she doesn't find a place within a month or two, your very likely going to have to bite the bullet and either consider it a permanent arrangement or dump her.
 

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 4, 2002
Messages
4,366
Reaction score
8
Say NO from the outset. Tell her you're not ready for this sort of stuff. Make excuses. Whatever.

Once she's in, you won't get her out without dumping her. But if you stop her before she moves, then its easier.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top