Korrupt
Banned
So she's saying super alpha male = "toxic masculinity" = jealous and untrusting.
Last edited:
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
No, you misunderstand her , she mean by "toxic masculinity" the men who are so masculine and macho. and it is looklike you are not that macho for her , so she said no for you. And she is right, most women go after masculine men.
So she's saying super alpha male = "toxic masculinity" = jealous and untrusting.
B!tch didn't say no. I set up a date with her dumb ass for next weekend.No, you misunderstand her , she mean by "toxic masculinity" the men who are so masculine and macho. and it is looklike you are not that macho for her , so she said no for you. And she is right, most women go after masculine men.
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
"Toxic masculinity" doesn't mean "attractive man". It means male standards that are toxic to men and getting men to feel shame and inadequacy if they don't conform to those standards. The one who screenshotted this is either as stupid as the girl who doesn't know what it means, or just made the conversation up to get a rise out of people like those reading this thread who he knows would never fact check anything.Wtf is toxic masculinity?
Feminist code word for a guy that doesn’t give two fvcks what they think or do or say.Wtf is toxic masculinity?
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.