Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl thinks insecurity = super alpha male

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
She just described a cuck.

Many men are raised as cucks by their own mothers.

Sad but true.

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

So she's saying super alpha male = "toxic masculinity" = jealous and untrusting.
No, you misunderstand her , she mean by "toxic masculinity" the men who are so masculine and macho. and it is looklike you are not that macho for her , so she said no for you. And she is right, most women go after masculine men.

Korrupt

Banned
Reaction score
No, you misunderstand her , she mean by "toxic masculinity" the men who are so masculine and macho. and it is looklike you are not that macho for her , so she said no for you. And she is right, most women go after masculine men.
B!tch didn't say no. I set up a date with her dumb ass for next weekend.

The more important thing here now is that you, who have been a member since 2012, think that jealous and untrusting is macho... Where did we lead you wrong, Evan?

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Only insecure women like guys who act like that, but she would never admit she's an insecure woman who likes guys that show her crazy non stop attention, so instead she said I like toxic masculinity. This way she's just an innocent victim, and doesn't have to acknowledge her own faults

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wtf is toxic masculinity?
"Toxic masculinity" doesn't mean "attractive man". It means male standards that are toxic to men and getting men to feel shame and inadequacy if they don't conform to those standards. The one who screenshotted this is either as stupid as the girl who doesn't know what it means, or just made the conversation up to get a rise out of people like those reading this thread who he knows would never fact check anything.

Last edited:

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shouldn’t have ended the conversation when she said “I like alpha males”.

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Among her age cohort (late teens/early 20’s it would seem) she correctly links toxic masculinity (exaggerated machismo employed to seek attention and male peer approval, usually manifested in excessive risk-taking behavior) with ‘super alpha males,’ although later incorrectly links it to needy, insecure men who are scarcity-minded.

Sounds like a girl with a good head on her shoulders.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
just so you guys know toxic masculinity is what being a real men is, by feminist girls. when your hear a girl say toxic masculinity you can kick her or the very least don't take her for anything more then sex.

what I read she saying she like real men, but she is so dumb she can't even grasp such saying and need to parrot the feminists around her.

what feminist would say its a good masculinity now? any cuck who would provide for her after her year of ridding, so any lack of self respect idiot who belives he is a real men, so you really don't want to be that guy