girl sits behind me

dawg89

Don Juan
Reaction score
theirs a girl beind my french class who is mad fun she pokes my bak with her foot when im sittin down i grab her leg and she laughd i was wonderin wat else could i do with her during class like wat kind od kino could i do since she sits behind

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Out of class, not in class.

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah ti sucks. DJin in class is pointless. I work with a pretty hott girl in my Chem class, she smy lab partner for the 1st quarter. To her and to me, Gettin a good grade is more important that 2 minutes of interesting conversation lol.
And shes a *****. So w/e lol.
Out of class man, thats the only time. it sucks, but thats y u set up dates.

Heizen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Steal her shoe.

~Field tested, mother approved.

dawg89

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol more ideas like dat would b helpful

cant think of a user name

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by AFK Protector
I DJed this girl in class today. A whole bunch guys were just like looking at us, but the teach cut it off. So don't DJ in class...unless it's like light sporadic flirting.
Your post implied that it was not light sporadic flirting.. then what was it?

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by LikRetsam
Out of class, not in class.
hmm... from what i was told in the bible, it is suppposed to be on all the time, not just when convenient?????

xomel

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you can do dj shlt as long as its in the appropriate setting. If the rest of the class is talking to eachother its perfectly fine. Dont do anything that will make you look inconsiderate. Like if the class is silent and working, dont fool around. If the tteacher is teaching and requires your attention, dont fool around.

Originally posted by Microphone Fiend
hmm... from what i was told in the bible, it is suppposed to be on all the time, not just when convenient?????
As far as this goes: It wouldnt be very DJish to piss of whole class or teacher by talking at inconvenient times. But it would be DJish if you kept your kept your back straight, kept good posture and looked confident.

Hope this clears things up for you.

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so what xomel, inconvenient times, there is no such thing. You play when your ready, but take the flak for it if the teacher starts having a go at her.

idiot_boyfriend

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Say something interesting in French....and if you don't know how to say it, use a french-english dictionary.

Je suis ton père!

I think that's how you say it. I only remember the insults we stringed together in class.

xomel

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by JSH
so what xomel, inconvenient times, there is no such thing. You play when your ready, but take the flak for it if the teacher starts having a go at her.
I believe that there is. For example if the teacher assigns the whole class to do work and the whole class is doing work it would not be very considerate to start talking to a person behind you. If the teacher is giving notes and you are talking its also rude. Then again if your the type who never tries at school and doesnt give a fvck then talk your ass off in class. If the rest of the class feels the same way then talk and talk. I just dont think it would be very respectful.

Everyone has thier own approach, thats my .02

By the way, get yar arse on aim more often :]

TinyFzzyKiwi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by xomel
If the tteacher is teaching and requires your attention, dont fool around.
woops, ive done this many times in class. course, when you got 62 students in a class....

but it is mostly kino type stuff, not alot of actual talking.

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by cant think of a user name
Your post implied that it was not light sporadic flirting.. then what was it?
**** load of kino. I sat in front, and she kept tapping my ass with her foot, so I grabbed both legs, started rubbing, and suddenly pulled her down in her seat from the front. her flip flips flew off, so the teacher noticed lol.

TinyFzzyKiwi

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, so fun 2 kino girls in class. she likes 2 use my watch as an excuse, tries 2 "steal" it and all. I like to let her get it, then she wont give it up till weve gotten alot of kino in, and seems like i got my arms around her n stuff.