theirs a girl beind my french class who is mad fun she pokes my bak with her foot when im sittin down i grab her leg and she laughd i was wonderin wat else could i do with her during class like wat kind od kino could i do since she sits behind
Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.
Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?
You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.
Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
Originally posted by LikRetsam
Out of class, not in class.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Your post implied that it was not light sporadic flirting.. then what was it?Originally posted by AFK Protector
I DJed this girl in class today. A whole bunch guys were just like looking at us, but the teach cut it off. So don't DJ in class...unless it's like light sporadic flirting.
hmm... from what i was told in the bible, it is suppposed to be on all the time, not just when convenient?????Originally posted by LikRetsam
Out of class, not in class.
As far as this goes: It wouldnt be very DJish to piss of whole class or teacher by talking at inconvenient times. But it would be DJish if you kept your kept your back straight, kept good posture and looked confident.Originally posted by Microphone Fiend
hmm... from what i was told in the bible, it is suppposed to be on all the time, not just when convenient?????
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
I believe that there is. For example if the teacher assigns the whole class to do work and the whole class is doing work it would not be very considerate to start talking to a person behind you. If the teacher is giving notes and you are talking its also rude. Then again if your the type who never tries at school and doesnt give a fvck then talk your ass off in class. If the rest of the class feels the same way then talk and talk. I just dont think it would be very respectful.Originally posted by JSH
so what xomel, inconvenient times, there is no such thing. You play when your ready, but take the flak for it if the teacher starts having a go at her.
woops, ive done this many times in class. course, when you got 62 students in a class....Originally posted by xomel
If the tteacher is teaching and requires your attention, dont fool around.
**** load of kino. I sat in front, and she kept tapping my ass with her foot, so I grabbed both legs, started rubbing, and suddenly pulled her down in her seat from the front. her flip flips flew off, so the teacher noticed lol.Originally posted by cant think of a user name
Your post implied that it was not light sporadic flirting.. then what was it?
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.