Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl Says She Will Do "Anything You Want"

meldiamond

Banned
Reaction score
So, I was standing in line to get inside the bar. There was a cute girl in front of me. Out of boredom I ask her: "what's up, what do you like to do for fun?"

She answers "anything you want." She was expressionless. No cute wink as if it were a joke, no eye roll or sarcasm, just very direct.

I was shocked and said "what?!?" She stared right back at me. I went back to talking to my friend, it was just too direct for me. We were all inside like a minute later and I lost her in the bar.

Has anyone encountered a girl this direct?

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not personally, but they definitely exist!
My handsome wing had sex with a young girl who he had accidentally 'blocked in' in the car park outside a club within about 2 minutes of her confronting him over his bad parking once!

Last edited:

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You screwed up by not talking to her more, whether she was really DTF or not. It would serve as practice. You can look at it as a boxer coming off a long lay off looking to get rounds in.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont always believe everything someone says. She could have just been saying it to get a rise out of you or could have been whacked out of her mind on some drugs at the time.

Your response should have been "Come with me." Take her by the hand to a more secluded location and then tell her "Get on your knees and suck my c0ck." Would have found out pretty quickly where her chips lay.

old_skoolr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OldSkoolr: what's up, what do you like to do for fun?
Girl: Whatever you want
OldSkoolr: Awesome, I got some cleaning you can help me do. How's your gardening skills?

To me it seems she gave you the opportunity to show your game, but you blew it.

Dont worry man, learn from the expierience and get better.

AriMamba

Don Juan
Reaction score
OldSkoolr: what's up, what do you like to do for fun?
Girl: Whatever you want
OldSkoolr: Awesome, I got some cleaning you can help me do. How's your gardening skills?

To me it seems she gave you the opportunity to show your game, but you blew it.

Dont worry man, learn from the expierience and get better.
Man why all you try to be funny all the time? I agree with the above poster. Just take her somewhere and call her bluff. Something similar happened to me but it was after the club ended. I asked this woman what she was doing after and she replied "you" and i just called a uber and took her to my hotel.

greatsnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She opened the door for you to talk to her

old_skoolr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man why all you try to be funny all the time? I agree with the above poster. Just take her somewhere and call her bluff. Something similar happened to me but it was after the club ended. I asked this woman what she was doing after and she replied "you" and i just called a uber and took her to my hotel.
Everyone has their own style they are comfortable using.

Trick is to work whats best for you.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea this has happened to me before not the exact words. It doesn't happen often but a few months ago a chick said this to me at a party. She said "Just about anything... what do you like?" The best way to handle this is to look her right back in the eyes and say "Prove it... I'm headed out to do something I like, come with me." Then go from there... typically they will back down and not go along with you right there. But if you challenge her, you'll get a date... if she is available.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score