Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl says "I'm down, if you're willing to buy me food lol"

mattinzane

Don Juan
Reaction score
But I do realize there are other women with low interest who will date men for free dinners, and other free goodies, so I can empathize with what you guys experience too.

Dating is tough for both genders, we each experience our fair share of frustrations.
Not sure what the solution is.

I actually don't mind 'hanging out' in a casual setting, there is less pressure, less formality which I actually prefer.
That's why so many men can get upset, we have all been on dates where we thought she was interested, paid for dinner and drinks, or maybe a movie and were blown off days later. If I invite a woman out for dinner or drinks, I am going to pay the tab, at least the first few times anyways. So if it is someone I just met, I will just say meet me for a drink, if she shows and it goes well, ok maybe dinner at a good place I know that is priced reasonably.

Obviously if we have sex, I am willing to be more generous, but at some point men at least want some offer to pay and not feel like she is just hanging around because we pay the tab. That's why this scene is still so good...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAV5VS1PYIM

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wouldn't it only matter if the female sees it as a bribe? Then, all of a sudden, you're lower value regardless of your motivations. Thus risking time/money on many "one date, no sex, no second dates."
maybe; you could be right. I spend less and less time worrying about what women think. seriously I just see what they do and if I like that it's all good. the mind they have is really like spaghetti. even my way doesn't work all the time because they will do one thing and then something else the next time.