Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl says "I'm down, if you're willing to buy me food lol"

GreatHornedOwl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This would be our second date. First was drinks, then I suggested a Mexican place and she responded with that. Maybe she's just flirting, I'm not sure. Her response kind of rubbed me the wrong way.

Thoughts?

GreatHornedOwl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Had a few drinks. Was there for maybe an hour. Walked her to her car. Hugged, and kissed for a few seconds.

It usually takes this chick 1-2 hours to respond, every time. She's only quicker when we're about to meet up.

StacksHitEmUp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Had a few drinks. Was there for maybe an hour. Walked her to her car. Hugged, and kissed for a few seconds.
I probably would just ignore her after that until she chases me because right now she’s making herself the prize as if she’s worth the free meal and you have to pay for her to spend time with you. You can also straight up tell her you won’t pay for someone you just met. I’m pretty forward when it comes to women and money. I do pay at times but not if they’re ****s about it.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This would be our second date. First was drinks, then I suggested a Mexican place and she responded with that. Maybe she's just flirting, I'm not sure. Her response kind of rubbed me the wrong way.

Thoughts?
Seems sketch. But maybe she has a quirky sense of humor.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sext with the girl if you haven't already (and even if you have since it's been a month). Send her a pic of a cucumber with the caption "Dessert" and see what she says. But with no sexual flirtation, only a kiss on the first date, and a month later, this is a low-quality date.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wonder if this is her prerequisite for sleeping with you. She needs a meal, so she doesn't give it away for free, and feel like a wh0re.

Edit: I think billy's response is good. That might give you some insight as to whether what I pondered is possible.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wonder if this is her prerequisite for sleeping with you. She needs a meal, so she doesn't give it away for free, and feel like a wh0re.

Edit: I think billy's response is good. That might give you some insight as to whether what I pondered is possible.
If that’s the case she sees op as beta

GreatHornedOwl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Me: Grab something to eat, then back to my place?
Her: For what? lmao
Me: That's where we have dessert
Her: lol, sounds good but I have to work Saturday morning :(

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If that’s the case she sees op as beta
That could be. What about not being chad-like enough to break all of her rules, but enough to spread her legs after one meal?

Edit: After reading the above post, disregard my post.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That could be. What about not being chad-like enough to break all of her rules, but enough to spread her legs after one meal?

Edit: After reading the above post, disregard my post.
Lol yeah. My basic rule is this: unless she plays by your rules she sees you as a beta. Unfortunately most girls will see a guy like me as beta but it is what it is. I’m not into changing minds or playing their games and by doing that, I retain my sovereignty