Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
That's why so many men can get upset, we have all been on dates where we thought she was interested, paid for dinner and drinks, or maybe a movie and were blown off days later. If I invite a woman out for dinner or drinks, I am going to pay the tab, at least the first few times anyways. So if it is someone I just met, I will just say meet me for a drink, if she shows and it goes well, ok maybe dinner at a good place I know that is priced reasonably.But I do realize there are other women with low interest who will date men for free dinners, and other free goodies, so I can empathize with what you guys experience too.
Dating is tough for both genders, we each experience our fair share of frustrations.
Not sure what the solution is.
I actually don't mind 'hanging out' in a casual setting, there is less pressure, less formality which I actually prefer.
maybe; you could be right. I spend less and less time worrying about what women think. seriously I just see what they do and if I like that it's all good. the mind they have is really like spaghetti. even my way doesn't work all the time because they will do one thing and then something else the next time.Wouldn't it only matter if the female sees it as a bribe? Then, all of a sudden, you're lower value regardless of your motivations. Thus risking time/money on many "one date, no sex, no second dates."
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.