Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl says 'Im a beauty therapist, im a hairdresser, i work in a clothes shop'

alphamale1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys,

What r some funny c&f to those above?
i do find the c&f a little new but one thing david deangelo said was to find something arrogant and then make a funny statement

need some help on all this....

Ben

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do C&F on those? Can't you just talk about the stuff instead to be fun all the time. C&F isn't something to learn beforehand and then said like a pick-up line. Do it when you feel like it, but do get some rapport in so you know she's ok with it and be sure you know how much rapport you have so you know what she will tolerate.

See C&F as asking the girl to ****, you just can't say "wanna ****?" but if you have much more rapport then it will work. Some stuff like saying... I'm a hairdresser "Yeah, I know, that's why I never go there *wink*" doesn't work off the fly because you hurt her ego but when you have rapport she know you are not serious. Be careful or you'll end up ****y&A$$hole.

Alpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's a good point lifeforce, it's a neg right off the bat.

I guess the time to use it is when your talking but she looks like she's going off the boil.

This could explain why I quite often get insults hurled at me alot. I'm to quick with the neg. Either that or I'm just an assole.