"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Girl says 'Im a beauty therapist, im a hairdresser, i work in a clothes shop'

alphamale1

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 10, 2004
Messages
141
Reaction score
0
Age
46
Location
Brisbane
Hey guys,

What r some funny c&f to those above?
i do find the c&f a little new but one thing david deangelo said was to find something arrogant and then make a funny statement

need some help on all this....

Ben
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 8, 2003
Messages
2,091
Reaction score
18
Location
SWEDEN
Why do C&F on those? Can't you just talk about the stuff instead to be fun all the time. C&F isn't something to learn beforehand and then said like a pick-up line. Do it when you feel like it, but do get some rapport in so you know she's ok with it and be sure you know how much rapport you have so you know what she will tolerate.

See C&F as asking the girl to ****, you just can't say "wanna ****?" but if you have much more rapport then it will work. Some stuff like saying... I'm a hairdresser "Yeah, I know, that's why I never go there *wink*" doesn't work off the fly because you hurt her ego but when you have rapport she know you are not serious. Be careful or you'll end up ****y&A$$hole.
 

Alpine

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2004
Messages
1,576
Reaction score
3
Location
south west, uk
That's a good point lifeforce, it's a neg right off the bat.

I guess the time to use it is when your talking but she looks like she's going off the boil.

This could explain why I quite often get insults hurled at me alot. I'm to quick with the neg. Either that or I'm just an assole.
 
Top