"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Girl says I feel lonely but has boyfriend

Pajeet Singh

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 2, 2017
Messages
134
Reaction score
39
Age
34
So there is one girl with whom I have to do project work and we sit in a room. There are couple of other kids but they move around so we have been talking for long time now. She started sharing her ****. When I ask her what is the bugs you she says "I feel lonely all the time". She has a boyfriend but here she is talking about her loneliness and problems with boyfriend with me. What is this ****ing thing?
Where do I stand? Why do girls talk about their boyfriend with someone else and tell they are lonely and whatnot. What is the significance of this? Why can't she just switch her boyfriend and stop bothering someone.
 

Attachments

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Serenity

Moderator
Joined
Aug 19, 2013
Messages
5,150
Reaction score
5,056
Age
35
Location
Eye of the storm
She feels lonely because her boyfriend isn't a good emotional support. She talks about it to others kind of like asking for help, hoping someone else will give her what she lacks or give her motivation to end it and move on.

The reason she's not switching her boyfriend is because he's better than being alone. She wants someone better to switch to before leaving him.

Maybe her telling you this means she thinks you're better, but you might not be the only one she has vented her frustrations to, so don't feel too special about it.

Not sure what the picture is about, you never explained it. Is it the woman you're talking about?
 

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
She's interested.

In making him her bff...
Bff..... obviously want every men wants.



Should not give her attention she wants some more orbiters to fulfill her validation needs
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

nismo-4

Moderator
Joined
Jan 31, 2005
Messages
4,439
Reaction score
1,143
Location
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
She wants you to be an emotional tampon beta orbiter.

She's a time waster attention wh0re.

Second place is first loser.

Next time, say you don't want to hear any more of her bf problems unless you're sucking my dik. See what she says then. You'll either become alpha or useless. Better than beta orbiter any day.

Case closed.
 

Pajeet Singh

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 2, 2017
Messages
134
Reaction score
39
Age
34
She wants you to be an emotional tampon beta orbiter.

She's a time waster attention wh0re.

Second place is first loser.

Next time, say you don't want to hear any more of her bf problems unless you're sucking my dik. See what she says then. You'll either become alpha or useless. Better than beta orbiter any day.

Case closed.
I agree. Problem is we spend our day together. Explicitly telling her to suck my dik would not be good. I need to figure out higher level seduction technique to make her say it to me herself or devise a plan to smoothly detach from her his and byes.
 
Top