Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl says I feel lonely but has boyfriend

Pajeet Singh

Don Juan
Reaction score
So there is one girl with whom I have to do project work and we sit in a room. There are couple of other kids but they move around so we have been talking for long time now. She started sharing her ****. When I ask her what is the bugs you she says "I feel lonely all the time". She has a boyfriend but here she is talking about her loneliness and problems with boyfriend with me. What is this ****ing thing?
Where do I stand? Why do girls talk about their boyfriend with someone else and tell they are lonely and whatnot. What is the significance of this? Why can't she just switch her boyfriend and stop bothering someone.

Attachments

Serenity

Reaction score
She feels lonely because her boyfriend isn't a good emotional support. She talks about it to others kind of like asking for help, hoping someone else will give her what she lacks or give her motivation to end it and move on.

The reason she's not switching her boyfriend is because he's better than being alone. She wants someone better to switch to before leaving him.

Maybe her telling you this means she thinks you're better, but you might not be the only one she has vented her frustrations to, so don't feel too special about it.

Not sure what the picture is about, you never explained it. Is it the woman you're talking about?

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's interested.

In making him her bff...
Bff..... obviously want every men wants.

Should not give her attention she wants some more orbiters to fulfill her validation needs

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
She wants you to be an emotional tampon beta orbiter.

She's a time waster attention wh0re.

Second place is first loser.

Next time, say you don't want to hear any more of her bf problems unless you're sucking my dik. See what she says then. You'll either become alpha or useless. Better than beta orbiter any day.

Case closed.

Pajeet Singh

Don Juan
Reaction score
She wants you to be an emotional tampon beta orbiter.

She's a time waster attention wh0re.

Second place is first loser.

Next time, say you don't want to hear any more of her bf problems unless you're sucking my dik. See what she says then. You'll either become alpha or useless. Better than beta orbiter any day.

Case closed.
I agree. Problem is we spend our day together. Explicitly telling her to suck my dik would not be good. I need to figure out higher level seduction technique to make her say it to me herself or devise a plan to smoothly detach from her his and byes.