Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl said she isn't ready for a relationship, Should I wait for her to be?

Is it worth waiting for her?

• Yes

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • No

Votes: 34 94.4%

• Total voters

butgerman84

Reaction score
I've been talking to this girl, that is a good friend of my cousin, for about a month now, and it seemed to be going really well. She is very prude and doesn't seem to get around a lot. We went on a date that went pretty good, she seemed very interested. I went about a week without seeing her, because we we're both on spring break vacation, but I still kept in touch with snapchat, and she said she was really into me. After spring break I planned a second date and she seemed really excited to go. When it came to the day of the date she said she had lots of work to do and wanted to reschedule it so we did, but then that day came and she said she wasn't feeling good. I asked her if she just didn't want to go on the date at all and she said she really wanted to go on the date and promised we would. After that she kept avoiding conversation of the date, and it seemed like she wanted it to disappear. So I told her that she could just tell me if she wants to do anything or if she wanted to be friends I would be ok( at least I thought I would be). She replied saying that she isn't ready for a relationship, because she just got out of a serious one a couple of months ago. She also said that she didn't want to make me wait for her to be ready for a relationship. I'm not sure if she is still interested in me, and I don't know if I should wait for, but I really like this girl, she even planned on coming to my place later this week. According to my cousin she said she never liked a guy as much as me. Is it worth waiting for her, or should I just move on? I have a feeling she doesn't actually like me, but based on what I've been hearing she really likes me.

Igetit!

Reaction score
I've been talking to this girl, that is a good friend of my cousin, for about a month now, and it seemed to be going really well. She is very prude and doesn't seem to get around a lot. We went on a date that went pretty good, she seemed very interested. I went about a week without seeing her, because we we're both on spring break vacation, but I still kept in touch with snapchat, and she said she was really into me. After spring break I planned a second date and she seemed really excited to go. When it came to the day of the date she said she had lots of work to do and wanted to reschedule it so we did, but then that day came and she said she wasn't feeling good. I asked her if she just didn't want to go on the date at all and she said she really wanted to go on the date and promised we would. After that she kept avoiding conversation of the date, and it seemed like she wanted it to disappear. So I told her that she could just tell me if she wants to do anything or if she wanted to be friends I would be ok( at least I thought I would be). She replied saying that she isn't ready for a relationship, because she just got out of a serious one a couple of months ago. She also said that she didn't want to make me wait for her to be ready for a relationship. I'm not sure if she is still interested in me, and I don't know if I should wait for, but I really like this girl, she even planned on coming to my place later this week. According to my cousin she said she never liked a guy as much as me. Is it worth waiting for her, or should I just move on? I have a feeling she doesn't actually like me, but based on what I've been hearing she really likes me.
You need to get out your woman-nese/female speak translator.

When a woman says she's not ready for a relationship,what she means is "I DON'T WANT a relationship......WITH YOU."

butgerman84

Reaction score
You need to get out your woman-nese/female speak translator.

When a woman says she's not ready for a relationship,what she means is "I DON'T WANT a relationship......WITH YOU."
Lmao yeah that's the type of vibes I was getting from the situation

Fzatf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She has your number. She can reach out to you if she wants. Date other girls and if she does reach out to you don't just drop what you're doing. Make her accommodate your schedule.

ohrein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actions speak louder than words. No way a woman is going to pass on a great guy because she's "not ready". I don't care if she's telling you she loves you, you walk immediately and start dating other women. This situation was my bread and butter as a beta loser and it never ends well. Be smarter than me! If she comes back to you, you can have a fling but you wait for her to ask you to be exclusive and you do not treat her as exclusive until that happens. You must spin plates.

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only reason why this chick hasnt told you to F-off or ghosted your ass is because she is friends with your cousin, she is lying to your cousin when she says she has never meant a guy like you. She doesnt want to upset your cousin. The only solution is to disappear, ghost, vanish and tell your cousin you have been dating, maybe it will get back to her and she will want to suck your nuts. Go Ghost now!

butgerman84

Reaction score
The only reason why this chick hasnt told you to F-off or ghosted your ass is because she is friends with your cousin, she is lying to your cousin when she says she has never meant a guy like you. She doesnt want to upset your cousin. The only solution is to go ghost completely and tell your cousin you have been dating, maybe it will get back to her and she will want to suck your nuts. Go Ghost now!
activating stealth mode

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NEVER . When you hear this you should "drag" her hard . Date and be with someone else you like being with .

greatsnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Move on. When a woman is interested in a man, she won’t hesitate to take the next step. In fact, women will be the ones pushing for a relationship when their interest is HIGH

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very beta. First, if the b!tch cancels on the same day or the day before, it's up to her to reach out to you to reschedule. You running after her like a puppy dog lowered your status in her eyes. You saying if you do not want to go out or we can just be friends was not good either. Shows lack of confidence in yourself and that you are not worthy of her sexual energy. Therefore, you are giving her what she wants, your non-sexual energy, but getting absolutely nothing in return. Never contact her again. If she contacts you, say sorry, busy with school/work or whatever. Say you'll speak to her later, but never reach out. In theory, this can build attraction as now you've put yourself on a higher level that her. However, I'd pass. You need to work on your self-confidence and self-esteem. You need to project yourself to women that you are the man. You are the sh!t. Right now, you are projecting that you are weak and desperate. Not a good sign.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fvck no.

If you were growing up and your Mom said she didn't know when she planned to start cooking meals again would you starve to death waiting or would you just go find something to eat?

Think about it...not that hard bro...

Jareamee

Don Juan
Reaction score
Pack your sh!t and move on. Keep your value intact and don’t look back; “run Forrest!!” She will string you along forever and suck the energy from your neck like the vampire she is.

I experienced this same thing years back. She told me “I can tell in my heart you’re the man I will marry.” That kept me boosting her ego for a solid sum of time and the flicker of the flame going and going in the imaginary world of my mind.
Meanwhile she was blowing other guys......

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pack your sh!t and move on. Keep your value intact and don’t look back; “run Forrest!!” She will string you along forever and suck the energy from your neck like the vampire she is.

I experienced this same thing years back. She told me “I can tell in my heart you’re the man I will marry.” That kept me boosting her ego for a solid sum of time and the flicker of the flame going and going in the imaginary world of my mind.
Meanwhile she was blowing other guys......
You should had retorted, I can tell you in my loins your the girl I want to sleep with. Lol...

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You've been talking to her for a month, but she got out of her last relationship 2 months ago... the other guy is obviously still in the picture. She hasnt completely given up the idea of being with him, and she's stringing you along as a back up plan. Unless the other guy does something really stupid, you'll never get anywhere with her

TBG

Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^ This

From my experience it's always meant "with you" or there's been someone else in the pictures and they're waiting to see what happens there. Yeah she'll continue hanging out with you but you'll be dropped as soon as things get serious with the other guy.

Glassguy

Reaction score
You've been talking to her for a month, but she got out of her last relationship 2 months ago... the other guy is obviously still in the picture. She hasnt completely given up the idea of being with him, and she's stringing you along as a back up plan. Unless the other guy does something really stupid, you'll never get anywhere with her
Exactly. She is waiting to see what the ex's next move with her will be.

She probably got dumped by the ex, he is playing his cards correctly and still hitting it on the regular with no strings attached (while he spins other plates as well) and she is stuck in wait mode.

Next her. If you hear back from her in the future she should definitely be treated as a fvck buddy. No dates, no dinners......simply "Hey if you want to hang out then you can come over Tuesday at 8. Pick up a pizza and a 12 pack on your way over and text when you head this way".

She had a shot at a potential LTR with you and she didnt want it. So cut to the chase if she reaches out, make your intentions known (hook up only) and go from there.