"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

girl refuses to c*m

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 13, 2001
Messages
3,010
Reaction score
5
Originally posted by DJ_Dork
Alright f00ls, stop changing the subject. DJMonster is saying something interesting about how some girls out there are afraid of orgasming.

There are girls who are confused with orgasming to the feeling of urinating. So when they feel this rush of orgasmic feelings, they think they're going to pee. What you can do is to continue doing what you're doing and keep telling her to relax and let go. She's going to be very scared that she might piss and embarass herself.

Girls who push you away when they haven't truly orgasmed are orgasm-virgins. You can't really convince her that she's not going to urinate. Just try to get her to chill and let whatever happen happen, even suggest if she does urinate, it would turn you on even if it's on your bed! (She won't urinate, it's the same mechanism that guys have when they're about to blow their load.)
Nicely said. But did you know that more than a 'few' women actually do produce a discharge when they orgasm? A little bit of liquid squirts out of their vaginal opening when they orgasm - it's called 'female ejaculation'. Not all women do this, but some with powerful pelvic/vaginal muscles do this. Maybe she discovered that she squirts like Ol' Faithful in Yellowstone State Park one day when she was 13, and has been self-conscious about sharing it with her sex partners!
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 13, 2001
Messages
3,010
Reaction score
5
Btw Kinetic Charm - what in the blue blazes does yo' jizm taste like? Sorry if I sound homo, but I've yet to have a girl try to fvcken kiss me after I nut, so I want to know... I'd rather brace myself with some information, should that day come. And to be honest if it didn't taste like rancid oyster or whatever, I could care less... if it makes the sex kinkier and hotter, it's good in my book. But if it tastes bad.... fvck it.
 

KiInCollege

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 21, 2002
Messages
424
Reaction score
3
Location
USA, Graduated Already - old screen name!
Jake, taste your own juice! Why you wanna know about another man's product, ya sick bastard! :D
 

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 13, 2001
Messages
3,010
Reaction score
5
Aaahahahah.... you bastard. Touche. :D
 

DJmonster

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 18, 2003
Messages
143
Reaction score
0
Age
46
Location
oregon, US
thanks for the imput guys. The info about 'girl thinks she'll urinate' and 'female ejaculation' is helpful and I'll keep it in mind next time we talk about it, or have sex. And yes, she does the same thing when I'm about to give her an orgasm orally or with fingering.

She probably IS an orgasm-virgin. I'm only the second guy she's been with. Well, now she's really really sore, so I won't get to try again for a week or so. hopefully she gets comfortable soon and starts having orgasms without hesitation. I like that she can get so close to climaxing so fast! She's too fast for me, at least with a condom on anyway, but just barely. If she would just c*m, I'd be c*mming too at almost the same time. All we do is start, stop, start, stop, start, stop. Its ridiculous. Well... thanks again for the info, I'll surely use it
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

KiInCollege

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 21, 2002
Messages
424
Reaction score
3
Location
USA, Graduated Already - old screen name!
I've also been with a virgin, and I'd bet that it's the urination issue because she went through it, too.

In the beginning, in the middle of having sex, she would ask to go to the bathroom. I would say, "No," jokingly, and then let her go. Another time she felt the urge, I would tell her that if she really did pee, it would be okay. "It'd be kind of a nice, warm feeling down there, I guess...," I would joke.

After a week or so, she stopped having the urge to halt the session and visit the bathroom. She now stops the session if she actually does need to go to the bathroom.

She realized that the peeing sensation was nothing but an incoming orgasm. I wouldn't even worry about it, bro. Just let her go to the bathroom beforehand if she thinks it will help.

Since she's a virgin, the more important thing is to let her know that everything is going normally, and that her body is perfect through your eyes, etc. Be completely positive and make sure she's comfortable.
 
Top