Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

girl refuses to c*m

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJ_Dork
Alright f00ls, stop changing the subject. DJMonster is saying something interesting about how some girls out there are afraid of orgasming.

There are girls who are confused with orgasming to the feeling of urinating. So when they feel this rush of orgasmic feelings, they think they're going to pee. What you can do is to continue doing what you're doing and keep telling her to relax and let go. She's going to be very scared that she might piss and embarass herself.

Girls who push you away when they haven't truly orgasmed are orgasm-virgins. You can't really convince her that she's not going to urinate. Just try to get her to chill and let whatever happen happen, even suggest if she does urinate, it would turn you on even if it's on your bed! (She won't urinate, it's the same mechanism that guys have when they're about to blow their load.)
Nicely said. But did you know that more than a 'few' women actually do produce a discharge when they orgasm? A little bit of liquid squirts out of their vaginal opening when they orgasm - it's called 'female ejaculation'. Not all women do this, but some with powerful pelvic/vaginal muscles do this. Maybe she discovered that she squirts like Ol' Faithful in Yellowstone State Park one day when she was 13, and has been self-conscious about sharing it with her sex partners!

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Btw Kinetic Charm - what in the blue blazes does yo' jizm taste like? Sorry if I sound homo, but I've yet to have a girl try to fvcken kiss me after I nut, so I want to know... I'd rather brace myself with some information, should that day come. And to be honest if it didn't taste like rancid oyster or whatever, I could care less... if it makes the sex kinkier and hotter, it's good in my book. But if it tastes bad.... fvck it.

KiInCollege

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
USA, Graduated Already - old screen name!
Jake, taste your own juice! Why you wanna know about another man's product, ya sick bastard! :D

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aaahahahah.... you bastard. Touche. :D

DJmonster

Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks for the imput guys. The info about 'girl thinks she'll urinate' and 'female ejaculation' is helpful and I'll keep it in mind next time we talk about it, or have sex. And yes, she does the same thing when I'm about to give her an orgasm orally or with fingering.

She probably IS an orgasm-virgin. I'm only the second guy she's been with. Well, now she's really really sore, so I won't get to try again for a week or so. hopefully she gets comfortable soon and starts having orgasms without hesitation. I like that she can get so close to climaxing so fast! She's too fast for me, at least with a condom on anyway, but just barely. If she would just c*m, I'd be c*mming too at almost the same time. All we do is start, stop, start, stop, start, stop. Its ridiculous. Well... thanks again for the info, I'll surely use it

KiInCollege

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
USA, Graduated Already - old screen name!
I've also been with a virgin, and I'd bet that it's the urination issue because she went through it, too.

In the beginning, in the middle of having sex, she would ask to go to the bathroom. I would say, "No," jokingly, and then let her go. Another time she felt the urge, I would tell her that if she really did pee, it would be okay. "It'd be kind of a nice, warm feeling down there, I guess...," I would joke.

After a week or so, she stopped having the urge to halt the session and visit the bathroom. She now stops the session if she actually does need to go to the bathroom.

She realized that the peeing sensation was nothing but an incoming orgasm. I wouldn't even worry about it, bro. Just let her go to the bathroom beforehand if she thinks it will help.

Since she's a virgin, the more important thing is to let her know that everything is going normally, and that her body is perfect through your eyes, etc. Be completely positive and make sure she's comfortable.