Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

girl refuses to c*m

DJmonster

Don Juan
Reaction score
Everytime I'm having sex with this girl I'm dating she pushes me away right before she's about to orgasm. She starts yelling, "I'm gonna c*m!" Then she pushes me and squirms until I'm not inside her anymore so she can come back down. I get back in her, we do it again, and she pushes me away again. This is very frustrating, because everytime she is about to orgasm, I am just about there too. If she would only c*m, I would c*m with her. She keeps saying its her not me and saying she's sorry, but doesn't really want to talk about it. Wtf?

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just try talking to her about it. Maybe she's had a bad experience or maybe she came and is VERY sensitive. You never know.

Or, just bust in her face next time she pulls you out. That'll show her. *NOTE: That is not valid information from me. Do not do that.*

Mack Action Hero

Don Juan
Reaction score
crazykid is right... Maybe not the bust in her face part, unless you get really bitter.

Ask her, don't guess.

DJmonster

Don Juan
Reaction score
I do remember her saying something about her last boyfriend having a low sex drive, so I think she might be worried about having an orgasm without giving me one. Its weird though, because even if I tell her that I will c*m if she does, she still pushes me away. I think she probably has had a bad experience, but she refuses to talk about it, so I don't know what to do.

Mack Action Hero

Don Juan
Reaction score
Will she come if you're not having sex? If she knows that you will when she does, maybe she is just worried about you doing it inside..

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mack Action Hero
crazykid is right... Maybe not the bust in her face part, unless you get really bitter.
Why is everyone so shy about the cumming in the face? That's fun when you're about to bust in the vag when you pull out and bust in her face :D. AWWriiight!!!

eroq

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by So pimp its scary
Why is everyone so shy about the cumming in the face? That's fun when you're about to bust in the vag when you pull out and bust in her face :D. AWWriiight!!!
Coming on her face: :D
Busting in her face: Bad!

-HPNOTIQ-

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by So pimp its scary
I hate it when girls try to kiss me after I do that....nope, no kiss for you until you hit the Lysterine!!:rolleyes:

as for her stopping before she c*ms...are you guys using protection? condoms..pills..nothing? she maybe genuinely scared to get pregnant if she knows that you'll come the same time she does..so she stops short...ask her what position gets her there the fastest...

Chip

Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe she "squirts" when she c^ms and is too embrassed to tell you.

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HPNOTIQ you are just lame :)

Girls will love you for making out with them after delivering your load all over her face/inside her mouth. I always do that.

DJmonster

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I'm wearing a condom, so I don't think there is a pregnancy scare.

busting in her face is not in my bag of tricks : ). That is some very practical advice though! I definitely will do it on her stomach or her t*ts next time.

She's the type to get embarrased very easily. Its hard to even get her to talk about sex let alone this issue. It could be she had a traumatic experience or she's just embarrased about her orgasms... I don't know... hopefully she'll get comfortable enough to tell me wtf is going on soon.

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hehe I know the feeling, HBShy is just like that. VERY easily embarassed and selfconscious... I mean she has an easier time wearing a bikini at the beach than she has showing herself in underwear too me :D It's fun though :) The other day I let her rest on my chest while I jerked of and I shot her straight in the eye by accident, we got a good laugh out of that and she got more open ;)

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she just doesnt want to squirt.....but she doesnt have to squirt to orgasm....is all good

-HPNOTIQ-

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Kineti[C]harm
HPNOTIQ you are just lame :)

Girls will love you for making out with them after delivering your load all over her face/inside her mouth. I always do that.

hahahaha....LIKE I SAID BRO....I don't mind delivering the LOAD...but...I aint planning to tongue kiss her while my load is in her mouth..hahah!

8======D~:eek: thats a no no!

kissing a girl while your sperm is in her mouth sounds kinda homosexual to me....i'm not into tasting man juice..even if its my own brand
:p

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright f00ls, stop changing the subject. DJMonster is saying something interesting about how some girls out there are afraid of orgasming.

There are girls who are confused with orgasming to the feeling of urinating. So when they feel this rush of orgasmic feelings, they think they're going to pee. What you can do is to continue doing what you're doing and keep telling her to relax and let go. She's going to be very scared that she might piss and embarass herself.

Girls who push you away when they haven't truly orgasmed are orgasm-virgins. You can't really convince her that she's not going to urinate. Just try to get her to chill and let whatever happen happen, even suggest if she does urinate, it would turn you on even if it's on your bed! (She won't urinate, it's the same mechanism that guys have when they're about to blow their load.)

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJ_Dork
Alright f00ls, stop changing the subject. DJMonster is saying something interesting about how some girls out there are afraid of orgasming.

There are girls who are confused with orgasming to the feeling of urinating. So when they feel this rush of orgasmic feelings, they think they're going to pee. What you can do is to continue doing what you're doing and keep telling her to relax and let go. She's going to be very scared that she might piss and embarass herself.

Girls who push you away when they haven't truly orgasmed are orgasm-virgins. You can't really convince her that she's not going to urinate. Just try to get her to chill and let whatever happen happen, even suggest if she does urinate, it would turn you on even if it's on your bed! (She won't urinate, it's the same mechanism that guys have when they're about to blow their load.)
Best way to counter that is to ask her to pee before you have sex. That way she should be able to relax and not worrying about peeing because her bladder is empty.

Have you tried making her orgasm from fingering or eating her out?

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's always a combo of the two cause you only have one tongue!