“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Girl phone number in my pocket

Quek

New Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2004
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Just need some tips,

I went to this bar yesterday, a place where everybody drinks a lot and where the age average is quite young. When i got out the bar, i noticed a little paper with a girl name and her 2 phone numbers in my pocket. I have no idea who it is and I wonder if I should call her. After all, why didnt she talked to me? What does she look like?

Tell me what you think about it.
Should i even call her?
Should i call her this evening or wait for a couple of days?

Thx.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

golf299

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 1, 2002
Messages
417
Reaction score
1
Location
STL
listen, here's what you do: call the number. you have nothing to lose. what will happen? no one can tell you that, but it's definitely worth a phone call to find out.
 

LostbutFound

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 15, 2004
Messages
119
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Go for it....whats to lose?? put it this way, if it really is a girls number, she just took out the hard part of you going up to her and getting it....

Now a word of caution because a friend of mine just had a bad experience this week with meeting someone he never saw before....Needless to say the girl was disgusting..according to my friend, she even had a dried booger on her jacket, lolololol.....

Point to take home: Go for it, but look out for the consequences, because they may not always be so good!!!
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top