Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl on Tinder asked me my height

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gotta work on your body, get ripped. You keep dancing and ignoring this topic.

Also, fcking around with her and other bull is same as telling her baby I got no other sht going on. When that conversation steers that way when she begins to qualify you, all you do is ignore her. She's not worth the effort.
I have not been ignoring that topic. If you look at my makeover thread you will see I have started focusing on working out.

deaderinred

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just say doesnt matter baby we're all the same height laying down in bed. "wink wink"

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Originally the conversation started like this then it devolved into that after I asked her out for coffee.
It all honest three things are wrong with it.

A) She's not hot, so so, a 6 for most of guys here. All 6s have a tendency for fckary. Best to avoid them.
B) Opener sux and is dull, 100% guys do that sht. Hey you, how's it going don't cut it.
C) You never ask a girl if you can do something like ask a question, it's feminine, and 100% guys on OLD do it. It even gets as bad as hi, can I introduce myself to you.

Just add your height into your profile to weed out this nonsense.
Nah. Height has to contain 6 feet in it, if it's 5'11" that don't cut it. Best to show some pics that eliminate any kind of qualifications. She sees the pics, she has no questions, you qualify.

Pogejr

Don Juan
Reaction score
SMV increases over time and does not happen overnight. I still try to date while working on it.
Nicely said. Man is forged in flames - years of doing what is uncomfortable and challenging. Don’t get bitter, get better.

Jurgen Klopp, coach of Liverpool FC, is a perfect example of the right attitude to have in life. Be dominant, be assertive, work harder than anyone else, but also realize it’s all just a game and what’s truly important in life are the moments with the people you care about. Why take anything else so seriously?

Working out is great. I enjoy spending time in the gym myself and I used to play Rugby in college. A lot of guys you see that are good with women are also very physically fit. But going to the gym won’t help you get women, at least not directly. Neither will clothes, a nice car, money, etc. However, self improvement will. Because that’s how you build confidence. Which is RARE and irresistible to women.

With confidence, you will be able to stand up to a woman who dares to look down on you. Her asking about your height is straight up disrespectful, and you could sense this right away, hence you asking about her weight. She’s on tinder lol, she can’t really be all that and she knows it.

This is a great lesson! Questions to ponder: Is the outcome what you wanted? Do you know if the outcome was different you’d be any happier (I.e. if you got her number/ went on a date/ got into a LTR would she be a good person to spend your time with?) And what can you do differently next time to see how to get a different outcome? This is the fun part, once you get out of the rage of realization the GAME truly begins.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It all honest three things are wrong with it.

A) She's not hot, so so, a 6 for most of guys here. All 6s have a tendency for fckary. Best to avoid them.
B) Opener sux and is dull, 100% guys do that sht. Hey you, how's it going don't cut it.
C) You never ask a girl if you can do something like ask a question, it's feminine, and 100% guys on OLD do it. It even gets as bad as hi, can I introduce myself to you.

Nah. Height has to contain 6 feet in it, if it's 5'11" that don't cut it. Best to show some pics that eliminate any kind of qualifications. She sees the pics, she has no questions, you qualify.
Clever openers have never worked for me. I keep it simple instead of thinking up a clever opener that will never get a reply.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score

u do it wrong. first of all dont espect results from OLD unless ur pics are top 10%.

after that, either get her to invite u anywhere (happened to me today, lmao, but not going, who cares about these th0000ts)

or ask if she wants to meet after u feel like u vibe with her.

she avoids or says no or doesnt reply = removeher

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Those who don’t care will ignore it when they see it in your ad, so it isnt going to hurt you by putting it out there.
If you aren’t at least 6’ there is no reason to list your height on tinder. It can only hurt you.

#1 rule of dating is to not reveal anything about yourself that is a negative for as long as possible.

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Taller women are more prome to being insecure about their height. She’s 5’9 so she knows she’s on the taller side.

It had nothing do with you, she was just insecure about her height. You could have flirted around the fact that she was taller.

Also, get her off the platform. I always ask for her snapchat when conversation is flowing well. Women still view online dating as taboo so talking to her on a different platform is always better.

jsim

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are you wasting time on this girl? She's a 6 at best in her avatar pic. IRL, more like a 4 or a 5. Delete her. Better yet, delete tinder and go find some girls IRL.

jsim

Don Juan
Reaction score
The more important point is that if you are getting matched with 5's and 6's on tinder, it's a waste of time.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Best to own what he naturally has. The shoes have to come off at some point. Don’t want to drop 2 inches. This would be like that episode of Seinfeld when George has the timberlands and won’t take them off haha

@redskinsfan92 cut the random questions. Within the first 4 messages ask her for her number and suggest date. Challenge them more. Worry about building everything else on the actual date. Will save you time and will show who is actually interested in getting offline.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That’s not how it played out for the OP. She asked because he didn’t list it. Keeping it a mystery provoked the question and it came back to bite him. She literally told him she can’t meet up with him anytime soon because she will be too busy watching tv.

Rather than dealing with women who are actually interested, the OP had to dance with the question and waste time communicating only to get blown out and ghosted/unmatched because he didn’t list it.

Yes, if he listed his height she would have likely not responded at all, but he also wouldn’t have gotten shut down the way he did either.

I’m not 6’. I do fine, even with taller women. A lot of women, I find, will compromise on certain “standards” when they have a real deal package in front of them with only a flaw or two, regardless of what they claim otherwise.

I also prefer short and petite women. Those who might pass up on me because I’m not 6’ are typically taller women anyway. They aren’t eliminating me because my height is listed. I list it to eliminate them.

I literally posted an ad recently that only listed negatives: Single dad. FT custody. Worked odd hours. Limited availability.

I just said fvck it and owned it.

I didn’t want to waste my time evading questions about who I really am so I can avoid the flake and ghost.

The results?

Women who weren’t looking for something serious came out of the woodwork, even a few here and there who had “no hookups” in their ad.

If I had a dollar every time a woman initiated contact with me who had some “standard” in her ad I didn’t personally meet.... lol. It’s a joke.

IMO, there is a market for all different types of women out there. Stepping up and OWNING what many people often won’t can sometimes lead to surprise results, especially when it comes to OLD. At least that’s how it goes for me, anyway.
Tv comment was a reference to something on my profile she had a problem with. I had a comment about how basic and boring it is to be at home watching someone else live life on a screen.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Best to own what he naturally has. The shoes have to come off at some point. Don’t want to drop 2 inches. This would be like that episode of Seinfeld when George has the timberlands and won’t take them off haha

@redskinsfan92 cut the random questions. Within the first 4 messages ask her for her number and suggest date. Challenge them more. Worry about building everything else on the actual date. Will save you time and will show who is actually interested in getting offline.
When you're laying on top of each other, it doesn't matter dude. lol.

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are we still talking about this chick. Next.

LOOKS

Banned
Reaction score
I told her 5'7" and that I'm tall enough to ride all the rollercoasters. What do y'all say to this question?
Next time some bird asks you that question you should reply any or all of the below:

Taller than all my exes.

Taller than you wearing your tallest pair of heels.

Taller than all the other women I'm dating.

5'7 standing. 6'9 laying down. ;)