"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Girl on Facebook - cold approach, kind of

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,862
Reaction score
19,086
Update: I'm going on a date with her next saturday and she's blowing up my phone.

To answer the question I myself asked when starting this thread: You message a girl on Facebook like you would text her after you got her number when you approached her.

I kept it light, kept it fun, did a lot of push pull by making her laugh and then disappearing on her for a few days. I was hoping she'd reach out and would start chasing me a bit and she did. It took her a week or two but she initiated contact after I pulled back again and I immediately asked her out.

Excited about this one ;)
Don't get your hopes up too high. Next Saturday is a long way away and it's never a sure thing until you see her at the place you are meeting.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

MoMoses

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 1, 2020
Messages
234
Reaction score
354
Location
-
Don't get your hopes up too high. Next Saturday is a long way away and it's never a sure thing until you see her at the place you are meeting.
I know man, but I'm quite confident in my dating results :)

but I know you have a point there so cheers!
 

MoMoses

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 1, 2020
Messages
234
Reaction score
354
Location
-
Good to be confident, but women can be ultra interested one day and totally not the next.
Found that one out the hard way like most of us here

But I swept this one of her feet and I haven't even flirted with her face to face. I'm at my best when I get to speak/flirt/escalate with a girl in person.

But if she flakes I'll let you guys know. You never know unfortunately.
 

Grinderman

Banned
Joined
Feb 13, 2021
Messages
280
Reaction score
301
Sounds like your interest level is way through the roof, you might want to check that you're not projecting your own interest level on to her.

Your OP reads like a Mills and Boon.

A woman with high interest level revels in it, she is in her element. A man with too high of an interest level is a gibbering wreck about to nosedive in to the ground, a premature ejaculator.

If I were you I'd to have a cold shower and have a word with my self in the mirror.

Get her emotional but keep yours in check.

i assume you can walk your (her) dog during the lockdown.........walk her dog with her then bring her back to yours for a few Duvel.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

MoMoses

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 1, 2020
Messages
234
Reaction score
354
Location
-
I only updated this thread because one dude asked me to keep him updated. I should have send him a DM instead of bumping this thread.

Again, I am not too eager, I am not in love (how could I even? Without sleeping with her??) and if she flakes I couldn't care less because there are other girls in my rotation. I appreciate all the concern you guys are having, I really do because these are all valid points, but no need to worry because I'm just playing the field here.

Yes, I'm charmed by this one and yes, I'm looking forward to seeing her because she's witty and I like that in women.

But

and here's the but, I'm seeing lots of other women and I am not planning on getting into a relationship any time soon. I'm having way too much fun and these are my best frickin' years. I am not planning on getting into a relationship with this one either. Period.

I'm excited over this one because I'm proud of myself for getting her so attracted just by sliding in her DM's on Facebook. This is huge for me. If I can get a woman this excited just by texting her... normally I have to get a spark going when I talk to her, then get her number, maintain the attraction while texting and getting her on a date where I can escalate.

This is the first time I actually got a girl thinking about me the whole time (you should see the amount of texts I'm getting) without me even flirting with her face to face. (edit: Tinder doesn't count, those girls showed interest by swiping me to the right)

I'll drink a Duvel to that :)
 

MoMoses

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 1, 2020
Messages
234
Reaction score
354
Location
-
This is the problem with many on this site.

It’s okay to continue talking to and pursuing a girl if she doesn’t drop her panties within 3 seconds of meeting her.

Dang guys... normal human interaction is not a sure sign of low interest.
Amen to that bro
 

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 3, 2021
Messages
1,462
Reaction score
2,576
Update: I'm going on a date with her next saturday and she's blowing up my phone.

To answer the question I myself asked when starting this thread: You message a girl on Facebook like you would text her after you got her number when you approached her.

I kept it light, kept it fun, did a lot of push pull by making her laugh and then disappearing on her for a few days. I was hoping she'd reach out and would start chasing me a bit and she did. It took her a week or two but she initiated contact after I pulled back again and I immediately asked her out.

Excited about this one ;)
That is legit! Happy for you man, and glad it worked out. Now go on the date with the only agenda: To enjoy yourself and find out what she is about. Nothing else. Don't have an expectation about how the night will end, be intentional yes escalate as necessary and as you see fit yes, but be present during the date and genuinely enjoy yourself.

Now keep us updated on how the date goes haha


Modern Man Advice
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top