Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl on Facebook - cold approach, kind of

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Update: I'm going on a date with her next saturday and she's blowing up my phone.

To answer the question I myself asked when starting this thread: You message a girl on Facebook like you would text her after you got her number when you approached her.

I kept it light, kept it fun, did a lot of push pull by making her laugh and then disappearing on her for a few days. I was hoping she'd reach out and would start chasing me a bit and she did. It took her a week or two but she initiated contact after I pulled back again and I immediately asked her out.

Excited about this one ;)
Don't get your hopes up too high. Next Saturday is a long way away and it's never a sure thing until you see her at the place you are meeting.

MoMoses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't get your hopes up too high. Next Saturday is a long way away and it's never a sure thing until you see her at the place you are meeting.
I know man, but I'm quite confident in my dating results :)

but I know you have a point there so cheers!

MoMoses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good to be confident, but women can be ultra interested one day and totally not the next.
Found that one out the hard way like most of us here

But I swept this one of her feet and I haven't even flirted with her face to face. I'm at my best when I get to speak/flirt/escalate with a girl in person.

But if she flakes I'll let you guys know. You never know unfortunately.

Grinderman

Banned
Reaction score
Sounds like your interest level is way through the roof, you might want to check that you're not projecting your own interest level on to her.

Your OP reads like a Mills and Boon.

A woman with high interest level revels in it, she is in her element. A man with too high of an interest level is a gibbering wreck about to nosedive in to the ground, a premature ejaculator.

If I were you I'd to have a cold shower and have a word with my self in the mirror.

Get her emotional but keep yours in check.

i assume you can walk your (her) dog during the lockdown.........walk her dog with her then bring her back to yours for a few Duvel.

MoMoses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I only updated this thread because one dude asked me to keep him updated. I should have send him a DM instead of bumping this thread.

Again, I am not too eager, I am not in love (how could I even? Without sleeping with her??) and if she flakes I couldn't care less because there are other girls in my rotation. I appreciate all the concern you guys are having, I really do because these are all valid points, but no need to worry because I'm just playing the field here.

Yes, I'm charmed by this one and yes, I'm looking forward to seeing her because she's witty and I like that in women.

But

and here's the but, I'm seeing lots of other women and I am not planning on getting into a relationship any time soon. I'm having way too much fun and these are my best frickin' years. I am not planning on getting into a relationship with this one either. Period.

I'm excited over this one because I'm proud of myself for getting her so attracted just by sliding in her DM's on Facebook. This is huge for me. If I can get a woman this excited just by texting her... normally I have to get a spark going when I talk to her, then get her number, maintain the attraction while texting and getting her on a date where I can escalate.

This is the first time I actually got a girl thinking about me the whole time (you should see the amount of texts I'm getting) without me even flirting with her face to face. (edit: Tinder doesn't count, those girls showed interest by swiping me to the right)

I'll drink a Duvel to that :)

MoMoses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the problem with many on this site.

It’s okay to continue talking to and pursuing a girl if she doesn’t drop her panties within 3 seconds of meeting her.

Dang guys... normal human interaction is not a sure sign of low interest.
Amen to that bro

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update: I'm going on a date with her next saturday and she's blowing up my phone.

To answer the question I myself asked when starting this thread: You message a girl on Facebook like you would text her after you got her number when you approached her.

I kept it light, kept it fun, did a lot of push pull by making her laugh and then disappearing on her for a few days. I was hoping she'd reach out and would start chasing me a bit and she did. It took her a week or two but she initiated contact after I pulled back again and I immediately asked her out.

Excited about this one ;)
That is legit! Happy for you man, and glad it worked out. Now go on the date with the only agenda: To enjoy yourself and find out what she is about. Nothing else. Don't have an expectation about how the night will end, be intentional yes escalate as necessary and as you see fit yes, but be present during the date and genuinely enjoy yourself.

Now keep us updated on how the date goes haha

Modern Man Advice