Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl offers to do laundry

EmotionalGeek

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Girl offered to do my laundry. She did it few times. I refused every time. My reasoning was to show her that I can take care of myself with or without her. Now I am thinking that it might be better to accept. This way I would get her to invest more. Additionally it would save me some work and time. What do you think?

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
heck yea! why not?

EmotionalGeek

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
heck yea! why not?
I wanted to show her that I am strong independent male ;D. I did not want her to think that without her I am doomed and can not take care of my own life -- my previous girl thought that if she leve me I will not groom, grow dirt and eventually die of hunger.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you also say NO when she's going to take you for sex ?

If you say NO to everything she wants to do for you... you will block her from investing herself into you and eventually she'll get bored.

It's okay, to be alpha and independant... but once in a awhile show her and you want her to invest in you.

A lot of girls take pleasure in doing stuff for their man... sometimes stuff she feel could be better... or stuff she knows he doesn't need help.

Let her do it once in a while and cook her something for reward.

EmotionalGeek

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you also say NO when she's going to take you for sex ?

If you say NO to everything she wants to do for you... you will block her from investing herself into you and eventually she'll get bored.

It's okay, to be alpha and independant... but once in a awhile show her and you want her to invest in you.

A lot of girls take pleasure in doing stuff for their man... sometimes stuff she feel could be better... or stuff she knows he doesn't need help.

Let her do it once in a while and cook her something for reward.
It sounds reasonable but I think I will modify it a bit. I will let her do my laundry and then I will tease her about letting her to cook mi in reward.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girl offered to do my laundry. She did it few times. I refused every time. My reasoning was to show her that I can take care of myself with or without her. Now I am thinking that it might be better to accept. This way I would get her to invest more. Additionally it would save me some work and time. What do you think?
Let her. The act of investing into your relationship will grow her feelings towards you. She has to invest so let her. Do a man task for her as well so you don't end up "using" her. LIke wash a car or offer to paint or something.

Red Legg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hell yes, let her do your laundry and take you out to dinnner....sheeesh!

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mine packs my lunch, does dishes and buys my groceries. She knows I took care of myself just fine before she started doing all this great 5hit for me.
They do it because you take care of them, and they know you like it and it makes you feel more like a man.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mine does laundry cooks and buys me clothes. Just say that looks great at the end of it and give her a hug and a kiss

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wanted to show her that I am strong independent male ;D. I did not want her to think that without her I am doomed and can not take care of my own life -- my previous girl thought that if she leve me I will not groom, grow dirt and eventually die of hunger.
she ALREADY thinks you are strong and independent, she offered to do your laundry because she is attracted to you and knows this and doing laundry is an act of kindness. acts of kindness show appreciation and affection. this is GOOD. allow her to do your laundry, and do something nice for her out of the blue like clean her car and wash it and when she makes a big deal about you doing it just nonchalantly tell her, well you do my laundry all the time so i wanted to do something for you.....

acts of kindness, appreciation, affection. all good things.

Weaver

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just make sure she knows how to do it. Lots of modern women don't even know how to wash their *****, let alone garments. Every incident of catastrophic shrinkage or color change my wardrobe/towels ever suffered was due to a woman's interference. Care labels and washing machine manuals are tools of the patriarchy, along with reason, so if you decide to let a woman do your laundry, make sure she's not a feminist.

Other than that, it's a nice gesture on her part, I guess. Let her do stuff for you. And do stuff for her. Love rules.