"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Girl off OLD gives me a straight invite to her place with no meetup...should I be cautious?

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
DuckDuckGo is your friend!

Here are a few from biggoal's stomping grounds:

Yep. Honestly wouldn't shock me. On OLD apps down here you see lots of fake profiles in addition a large majority of the women on there now look shady in general or just plain nasty and I wouldn't trust being alone with.

Even higher end apps like Match the quality has drastically went down. Tinder is even worse.

OLD is well past its peak now. The quality is way down now but you still have an increasing number of guys chasing even a smaller pool or decent women.

Crap like this in the news imo is part of the reason a lot of decent women are getting off old. Remember lots of shady, perverted men on there too now which is scaring women away. Because like I said I'm noticing a lot less women on old.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 28, 2008
Messages
6,537
Reaction score
4,076
Location
Inside her mind
Sounds like a setup for robbery. Never meet at someone's place for first date. We've had that here in fl someone meeting for first time in private place off old and robbed
I've done this plenty of times, not saying it's safe because usually now a days I meet girls at hotels
for safety reasons but yes I have done this
 

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 28, 2008
Messages
6,537
Reaction score
4,076
Location
Inside her mind
The way to know if the women is legit is to invite her to your place, thank God I live in a midwestern town where SOME women are still dumb enough to do this lol
 

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
6,517
Reaction score
11,416
Never had this happen before but I just started messaging a woman today, she gave me her number, i shot her a text a few hours later and she basically seems DTF from the get go.

She asked if I wanted to meet up tonight and I told her I was busy and countered with Thursday. She said that works and asked if I wanted to just come over to her place. Now I know this is pretty much a slam dunk lay unless I screw something up royally but I'm also a little cautious about the whole thing.

I joked that was cool unless she was planning to rob or roofie me and she laughed and said she isn't that type of girl.

Has anyone else had experience with a chick that just gives you a straight invite to her place? She also asked what I drink so I am assuming she will be getting me some alcohol.

Thoughts? Concerns?
Sounds like a good time to me. I've done this before. I showed up to her house a few hours after first meeting her on POF. It was about midnight! At first she got cold feet, but I kept at it and eventually wound up in her bed and railed the fuhk out of her. Straight up p0rn star!

The next day I didn't respond fast enough to her texts and the crazy came out telling me how horrible I was and how I used her.
She told me to fuhk off.

2weeks later she is asking me how I was doing and wanted to see me again. I didn't take her up on her offer a 2nd time.

I've had a few I met in bars take me home. They are almost always crazy to some extent as well.

Don't let them know where you live. Maybe give them your nickname or middle name or a fake name.
 

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 14, 2014
Messages
5,747
Reaction score
2,964
Age
27
Location
Right behind you
There was this one store near a school I used to go to say long ago. The owner’s sons took over, and one of them went to go get a car via Craigslist. Called, saw the car online and everything was good, seemed legit. Went down to Georgia, he was shot, killed, and robbed.

My brother had a coworker once who had a match via tinder and he said he felt suspicious about it but went anyway. Person said the door was unlocked and to come downstairs to the basement. He slowly went down, and did so quietly. Saw like 7 or 8 black dudes with baseball bats and ****. Said he turned around and ran tf out of there as fast as he could, didn’t even look back lol
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
There was this one store near a school I used to go to say long ago. The owner’s sons took over, and one of them went to go get a car via Craigslist. Called, saw the car online and everything was good, seemed legit. Went down to Georgia, he was shot, killed, and robbed.

My brother had a coworker once who had a match via tinder and he said he felt suspicious about it but went anyway. Person said the door was unlocked and to come downstairs to the basement. He slowly went down, and did so quietly. Saw like 7 or 8 black dudes with baseball bats and ****. Said he turned around and ran tf out of there as fast as he could, didn’t even look back lol
How dumb are these people? I always carry when on first dates but even then I would never go to a strangers place. Actually it's men who almost always fall victim to this. Why? Because men are horny and will take risks for p*ssy and have a clouded mind.

BUT. One thing that does help is use spy dailer and plug their number in. If it's a legit person's name you can then look them up on facebook and google. I've had on tinder phone numbers that don't check out. Usually a hooker.
 

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
6,517
Reaction score
11,416
Always be prepared for a quick get-a-way!
 

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 12, 2018
Messages
898
Reaction score
1,029
There was this one store near a school I used to go to say long ago. The owner’s sons took over, and one of them went to go get a car via Craigslist. Called, saw the car online and everything was good, seemed legit. Went down to Georgia, he was shot, killed, and robbed.

My brother had a coworker once who had a match via tinder and he said he felt suspicious about it but went anyway. Person said the door was unlocked and to come downstairs to the basement. He slowly went down, and did so quietly. Saw like 7 or 8 black dudes with baseball bats and ****. Said he turned around and ran tf out of there as fast as he could, didn’t even look back lol
Wow!
That 2nd story sounded straight out of a horror movie.
If someone wants you to meet them in the basement, that should automatically be a red flag.
I immediately thought of John Wayne Gacy when I read that.
 
Last edited:

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 24, 2010
Messages
2,153
Reaction score
3,796
The joys of OLD. Just tonight on Zoosk came across an HB7, decent looking and straight up on her profile admits she has herpes and move along if you can't deal with that and the lack of sex in a relationship. Man, OLD really is sinking to new lows.
I must be getting slow in my older age. I fail to see how your above response applies to the OP's posting.
Connect the dots for us ... this way, we won't accuse you of hijacking threads again.
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,874
Reaction score
19,112
So I ended up just not going...something didn't feel right and I wasn't about to become a statistic. I also don't have any issues getting laid so it's not like I had a reason to risk it.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
I must be getting slow in my older age. I fail to see how your above response applies to the OP's posting.
Connect the dots for us ... this way, we won't accuse you of hijacking threads again.
How bad and shady OLD is getting to be. STDs in the open, robbery set ups (likely the case with the OP.)
 

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
Honestly you guys are either pussies or just inexperienced. I’ve had girls drive 60 miles to smash me at my house from PoF. My mate has the same. I’ve invited about 8 girls to mine straight from OLD. They came we smashed. Probably 30 smashes from a first meet, couple drinks then back to her or mine.

also 3 weeks ago some romanian invited me to her place next to her work and sent the post code (I got drunk and fell asleep though). She sent me pics while at work in the local hospital so I kind felt at ease although Romanians are sneaky f*ckers.

However - there has always been calls or voice notes after numbers exchanged and some banter. You can really feel a person out on the phone if you have the communication skills, which I’m guessing most of you naysayers lack.

I have a further 3-4 girls in my phone I’ve never met that I could bang at my place or there’s without a pre meeting.

Stop being scared. I’m not surprised the amount of venom that gets typed on here given the general mindset and probable reality you guys live in. Come to SS to pretend your not what you really are.
 
Last edited:

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,874
Reaction score
19,112
Honestly you guys are either pussies or just inexperienced. I’ve had girls drive 60 miles to smash me at my house from PoF. My mate has the same. I’ve invited about 8 girls to mine straight from OLD. They came we smashed. Probably 30 smashes from a first meet, couple drinks then back to her or mine.

also 3 weeks ago some romanian invited me to her place next to her work and sent the post code (I got drunk and fell asleep though). She sent me pics while at work in the local hospital so I kind felt at ease although Romanians are sneaky f*ckers.

However - there has always been calls or voice notes after numbers exchanged and some banter. You can really feel a person out on the phone if you have the communication skills, which I’m guessing most of you naysayers lack.

I have a further 3-4 girls in my phone I’ve never met that I could bang at my place or there’s without a pre meeting.

Stop being scared. I’m not surprised the amount of venom that gets typed on here given the general mindset and probable reality you guys live in. Come to SS to pretend your not what you really are.
I felt something was off with the situation, I have no issues getting laid, and the girl wasn't good enough looking to risk my life. Not sure what the issue is. You live in the UK where even police officers don't carry guns many times. I live in the US where kids can easily get guns on every street corner in America. Big difference
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
I felt something was off with the situation, I have no issues getting laid, and the girl wasn't good enough looking to risk my life. Not sure what the issue is. You live in the UK where even police officers don't carry guns many times. I live in the US where kids can easily get guns on every street corner in America. Big difference
And most of the crime in the UK is done by the muslim immigrants it seems, not the local population.

Here in the US you have all sorts of violent crime. The other poster mentioned POF. That's why POF, OKCUPID are mostly trashy low hanging fruit. I feel dirty even looking at it. Mostly land whales, tatted up white trash with maybe a few clean chicks mixed in.
 

Epic Days

Banned
Joined
May 7, 2019
Messages
1,869
Reaction score
1,643
Age
42
OLD is supposed to be the way to meet your future husband/wife and top quality, high SMV women though!
Where did you get this idea? Lol
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 14, 2014
Messages
5,747
Reaction score
2,964
Age
27
Location
Right behind you
Honestly you guys are either pussies or just inexperienced. I’ve had girls drive 60 miles to smash me at my house from PoF. My mate has the same. I’ve invited about 8 girls to mine straight from OLD. They came we smashed. Probably 30 smashes from a first meet, couple drinks then back to her or mine.

also 3 weeks ago some romanian invited me to her place next to her work and sent the post code (I got drunk and fell asleep though). She sent me pics while at work in the local hospital so I kind felt at ease although Romanians are sneaky f*ckers.

However - there has always been calls or voice notes after numbers exchanged and some banter. You can really feel a person out on the phone if you have the communication skills, which I’m guessing most of you naysayers lack.

I have a further 3-4 girls in my phone I’ve never met that I could bang at my place or there’s without a pre meeting.

Stop being scared. I’m not surprised the amount of venom that gets typed on here given the general mindset and probable reality you guys live in. Come to SS to pretend your not what you really are.
Lol okay buddy how about you come over here to the States and try the same game. Don’t mention your British, and if you happen to get a meetup, speak with an American accent. Let’s see how well you do.

It’s like, you just completely ignored all the murder cases that we just posted lmao

Before deesade left and had his account deleted, even he said “I always thought the American posters to be quite daft until a bird I knew went there for 3 months over vacation. The difference was night and day. She was rather a sweetheart before. After she had gotten back, she had gained weight, had a horrible attitude, and adopted the feminist propaganda against men”. Something like that anyway lol. I asked him if he knew where exactly she went and he said LA and I was just thinking to myself ‘yup that definitely explains it’.
 

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 14, 2014
Messages
5,747
Reaction score
2,964
Age
27
Location
Right behind you
And most of the crime in the UK is done by the muslim immigrants it seems, not the local population.

Here in the US you have all sorts of violent crime. The other poster mentioned POF. That's why POF, OKCUPID are mostly trashy low hanging fruit. I feel dirty even looking at it. Mostly land whales, tatted up white trash with maybe a few clean chicks mixed in.
Nah, most of the crime there is done by black people just like here in the US lol
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
Nah, most of the crime there is done by black people just like here in the US lol
Was thinking some of the more violent crimes in the UK seems to be done by radical muslims. The US and Canada, Mexico as a whole just seems to be a much more violent and overall hot tempered society. I legally carry everywhere I go because of this.

Overall in the US people just don't care about others and the women are very stuck up. Like down here on OLD women in their 30s on up are big time gold diggers and are even pretty bold in listing financial requirements on their profiles.

Very materialistic women are in the states. have no cash in the bank but will spend $500 on a stupid purse.
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
Where did you get this idea? Lol
Didn't see the sarcasm lol? As I've said before when it comes to OLD sites the only long term relationships I've seen that have worked out are when you get two fat lardballs who're ugly.

OLD seems to actually work for the fat ugly people because normally it's two lardballs pairing up and you have a lot of them on OLD. So it's a no brainer.

You don't see very many normal people getting successful relationships from OLD. The few high end HBs on OLD seem to have heavy baggage or attitude issues that make them so bad IRL that guys ditch them despite hot looks.

So actually, if you're fat and such then you should have a pretty high success rate on OLD. Unlike us guys where you have 200 normal men going after 10 women.
 

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 14, 2014
Messages
5,747
Reaction score
2,964
Age
27
Location
Right behind you
Was thinking some of the more violent crimes in the UK seems to be done by radical muslims. The US and Canada, Mexico as a whole just seems to be a much more violent and overall hot tempered society. I legally carry everywhere I go because of this.

Overall in the US people just don't care about others and the women are very stuck up. Like down here on OLD women in their 30s on up are big time gold diggers and are even pretty bold in listing financial requirements on their profiles.

Very materialistic women are in the states. have no cash in the bank but will spend $500 on a stupid purse.
They’ll give you the time of day if you’re attractive. And that’s what’s kinda strange tbh. That’s why I disagree with the whole ‘looks are everything crowd’. It’s not that looks are everything, it’s jsut that if you actually have looks, women will actually treat you NORMAL. As if you are an actual human being.

That’s just in the beginning though. It’s easier to get your foot in the door. Beyond that though, you still gotta have game. Less attractive dudes can still pull via association with a woman over time.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Top