Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl off OLD gives me a straight invite to her place with no meetup...should I be cautious?

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
DuckDuckGo is your friend!

Here are a few from biggoal's stomping grounds:

Yep. Honestly wouldn't shock me. On OLD apps down here you see lots of fake profiles in addition a large majority of the women on there now look shady in general or just plain nasty and I wouldn't trust being alone with.

Even higher end apps like Match the quality has drastically went down. Tinder is even worse.

OLD is well past its peak now. The quality is way down now but you still have an increasing number of guys chasing even a smaller pool or decent women.

Crap like this in the news imo is part of the reason a lot of decent women are getting off old. Remember lots of shady, perverted men on there too now which is scaring women away. Because like I said I'm noticing a lot less women on old.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like a setup for robbery. Never meet at someone's place for first date. We've had that here in fl someone meeting for first time in private place off old and robbed
I've done this plenty of times, not saying it's safe because usually now a days I meet girls at hotels
for safety reasons but yes I have done this

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never had this happen before but I just started messaging a woman today, she gave me her number, i shot her a text a few hours later and she basically seems DTF from the get go.

She asked if I wanted to meet up tonight and I told her I was busy and countered with Thursday. She said that works and asked if I wanted to just come over to her place. Now I know this is pretty much a slam dunk lay unless I screw something up royally but I'm also a little cautious about the whole thing.

I joked that was cool unless she was planning to rob or roofie me and she laughed and said she isn't that type of girl.

Has anyone else had experience with a chick that just gives you a straight invite to her place? She also asked what I drink so I am assuming she will be getting me some alcohol.

Thoughts? Concerns?
Sounds like a good time to me. I've done this before. I showed up to her house a few hours after first meeting her on POF. It was about midnight! At first she got cold feet, but I kept at it and eventually wound up in her bed and railed the fuhk out of her. Straight up p0rn star!

The next day I didn't respond fast enough to her texts and the crazy came out telling me how horrible I was and how I used her.
She told me to fuhk off.

2weeks later she is asking me how I was doing and wanted to see me again. I didn't take her up on her offer a 2nd time.

I've had a few I met in bars take me home. They are almost always crazy to some extent as well.

Don't let them know where you live. Maybe give them your nickname or middle name or a fake name.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There was this one store near a school I used to go to say long ago. The owner’s sons took over, and one of them went to go get a car via Craigslist. Called, saw the car online and everything was good, seemed legit. Went down to Georgia, he was shot, killed, and robbed.

My brother had a coworker once who had a match via tinder and he said he felt suspicious about it but went anyway. Person said the door was unlocked and to come downstairs to the basement. He slowly went down, and did so quietly. Saw like 7 or 8 black dudes with baseball bats and ****. Said he turned around and ran tf out of there as fast as he could, didn’t even look back lol

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
There was this one store near a school I used to go to say long ago. The owner’s sons took over, and one of them went to go get a car via Craigslist. Called, saw the car online and everything was good, seemed legit. Went down to Georgia, he was shot, killed, and robbed.

My brother had a coworker once who had a match via tinder and he said he felt suspicious about it but went anyway. Person said the door was unlocked and to come downstairs to the basement. He slowly went down, and did so quietly. Saw like 7 or 8 black dudes with baseball bats and ****. Said he turned around and ran tf out of there as fast as he could, didn’t even look back lol
How dumb are these people? I always carry when on first dates but even then I would never go to a strangers place. Actually it's men who almost always fall victim to this. Why? Because men are horny and will take risks for p*ssy and have a clouded mind.

BUT. One thing that does help is use spy dailer and plug their number in. If it's a legit person's name you can then look them up on facebook and google. I've had on tinder phone numbers that don't check out. Usually a hooker.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Always be prepared for a quick get-a-way!

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Wow!
That 2nd story sounded straight out of a horror movie.
If someone wants you to meet them in the basement, that should automatically be a red flag.
I immediately thought of John Wayne Gacy when I read that.

Last edited:

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The joys of OLD. Just tonight on Zoosk came across an HB7, decent looking and straight up on her profile admits she has herpes and move along if you can't deal with that and the lack of sex in a relationship. Man, OLD really is sinking to new lows.
I must be getting slow in my older age. I fail to see how your above response applies to the OP's posting.
Connect the dots for us ... this way, we won't accuse you of hijacking threads again.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
So I ended up just not going...something didn't feel right and I wasn't about to become a statistic. I also don't have any issues getting laid so it's not like I had a reason to risk it.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I must be getting slow in my older age. I fail to see how your above response applies to the OP's posting.
Connect the dots for us ... this way, we won't accuse you of hijacking threads again.
How bad and shady OLD is getting to be. STDs in the open, robbery set ups (likely the case with the OP.)

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly you guys are either pussies or just inexperienced. I’ve had girls drive 60 miles to smash me at my house from PoF. My mate has the same. I’ve invited about 8 girls to mine straight from OLD. They came we smashed. Probably 30 smashes from a first meet, couple drinks then back to her or mine.

also 3 weeks ago some romanian invited me to her place next to her work and sent the post code (I got drunk and fell asleep though). She sent me pics while at work in the local hospital so I kind felt at ease although Romanians are sneaky f*ckers.

However - there has always been calls or voice notes after numbers exchanged and some banter. You can really feel a person out on the phone if you have the communication skills, which I’m guessing most of you naysayers lack.

I have a further 3-4 girls in my phone I’ve never met that I could bang at my place or there’s without a pre meeting.

Stop being scared. I’m not surprised the amount of venom that gets typed on here given the general mindset and probable reality you guys live in. Come to SS to pretend your not what you really are.

Last edited:

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Honestly you guys are either pussies or just inexperienced. I’ve had girls drive 60 miles to smash me at my house from PoF. My mate has the same. I’ve invited about 8 girls to mine straight from OLD. They came we smashed. Probably 30 smashes from a first meet, couple drinks then back to her or mine.

also 3 weeks ago some romanian invited me to her place next to her work and sent the post code (I got drunk and fell asleep though). She sent me pics while at work in the local hospital so I kind felt at ease although Romanians are sneaky f*ckers.

However - there has always been calls or voice notes after numbers exchanged and some banter. You can really feel a person out on the phone if you have the communication skills, which I’m guessing most of you naysayers lack.

I have a further 3-4 girls in my phone I’ve never met that I could bang at my place or there’s without a pre meeting.

Stop being scared. I’m not surprised the amount of venom that gets typed on here given the general mindset and probable reality you guys live in. Come to SS to pretend your not what you really are.
I felt something was off with the situation, I have no issues getting laid, and the girl wasn't good enough looking to risk my life. Not sure what the issue is. You live in the UK where even police officers don't carry guns many times. I live in the US where kids can easily get guns on every street corner in America. Big difference

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I felt something was off with the situation, I have no issues getting laid, and the girl wasn't good enough looking to risk my life. Not sure what the issue is. You live in the UK where even police officers don't carry guns many times. I live in the US where kids can easily get guns on every street corner in America. Big difference
And most of the crime in the UK is done by the muslim immigrants it seems, not the local population.

Here in the US you have all sorts of violent crime. The other poster mentioned POF. That's why POF, OKCUPID are mostly trashy low hanging fruit. I feel dirty even looking at it. Mostly land whales, tatted up white trash with maybe a few clean chicks mixed in.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
OLD is supposed to be the way to meet your future husband/wife and top quality, high SMV women though!
Where did you get this idea? Lol

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Lol okay buddy how about you come over here to the States and try the same game. Don’t mention your British, and if you happen to get a meetup, speak with an American accent. Let’s see how well you do.

It’s like, you just completely ignored all the murder cases that we just posted lmao

Before deesade left and had his account deleted, even he said “I always thought the American posters to be quite daft until a bird I knew went there for 3 months over vacation. The difference was night and day. She was rather a sweetheart before. After she had gotten back, she had gained weight, had a horrible attitude, and adopted the feminist propaganda against men”. Something like that anyway lol. I asked him if he knew where exactly she went and he said LA and I was just thinking to myself ‘yup that definitely explains it’.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And most of the crime in the UK is done by the muslim immigrants it seems, not the local population.

Here in the US you have all sorts of violent crime. The other poster mentioned POF. That's why POF, OKCUPID are mostly trashy low hanging fruit. I feel dirty even looking at it. Mostly land whales, tatted up white trash with maybe a few clean chicks mixed in.
Nah, most of the crime there is done by black people just like here in the US lol

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Nah, most of the crime there is done by black people just like here in the US lol
Was thinking some of the more violent crimes in the UK seems to be done by radical muslims. The US and Canada, Mexico as a whole just seems to be a much more violent and overall hot tempered society. I legally carry everywhere I go because of this.

Overall in the US people just don't care about others and the women are very stuck up. Like down here on OLD women in their 30s on up are big time gold diggers and are even pretty bold in listing financial requirements on their profiles.

Very materialistic women are in the states. have no cash in the bank but will spend $500 on a stupid purse.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Where did you get this idea? Lol
Didn't see the sarcasm lol? As I've said before when it comes to OLD sites the only long term relationships I've seen that have worked out are when you get two fat lardballs who're ugly.

OLD seems to actually work for the fat ugly people because normally it's two lardballs pairing up and you have a lot of them on OLD. So it's a no brainer.

You don't see very many normal people getting successful relationships from OLD. The few high end HBs on OLD seem to have heavy baggage or attitude issues that make them so bad IRL that guys ditch them despite hot looks.

So actually, if you're fat and such then you should have a pretty high success rate on OLD. Unlike us guys where you have 200 normal men going after 10 women.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Was thinking some of the more violent crimes in the UK seems to be done by radical muslims. The US and Canada, Mexico as a whole just seems to be a much more violent and overall hot tempered society. I legally carry everywhere I go because of this.

Overall in the US people just don't care about others and the women are very stuck up. Like down here on OLD women in their 30s on up are big time gold diggers and are even pretty bold in listing financial requirements on their profiles.

Very materialistic women are in the states. have no cash in the bank but will spend $500 on a stupid purse.
They’ll give you the time of day if you’re attractive. And that’s what’s kinda strange tbh. That’s why I disagree with the whole ‘looks are everything crowd’. It’s not that looks are everything, it’s jsut that if you actually have looks, women will actually treat you NORMAL. As if you are an actual human being.

That’s just in the beginning though. It’s easier to get your foot in the door. Beyond that though, you still gotta have game. Less attractive dudes can still pull via association with a woman over time.