"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

Girl off OLD gives me a straight invite to her place with no meetup...should I be cautious?

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,874
Reaction score
19,112
Never had this happen before but I just started messaging a woman today, she gave me her number, i shot her a text a few hours later and she basically seems DTF from the get go.

She asked if I wanted to meet up tonight and I told her I was busy and countered with Thursday. She said that works and asked if I wanted to just come over to her place. Now I know this is pretty much a slam dunk lay unless I screw something up royally but I'm also a little cautious about the whole thing.

I joked that was cool unless she was planning to rob or roofie me and she laughed and said she isn't that type of girl.

Has anyone else had experience with a chick that just gives you a straight invite to her place? She also asked what I drink so I am assuming she will be getting me some alcohol.

Thoughts? Concerns?
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
Sounds like a setup for robbery. Never meet at someone's place for first date. We've had that here in fl someone meeting for first time in private place off old and robbed
 

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 9, 2019
Messages
1,168
Reaction score
1,934
Age
35
if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is. enter at your own risk.

i always meet out somewhere first for a quick drink or coffee even if she's dying to screw. i want to make sure she smells fine, looks like her pics, i'm attracted, her breath doesn't smell, etc. it's more of an exercise so i don't waste my time. and if she checks all the boxes i can tease her and feel like a king while she curls up begging me to take her home. i've had girls crawling over me when i meet up with them and we end up chugging our drinks and running out within a couple minutes. it's easy and saves you tons of time if she turns out to be a catfish. she might just be banking on you being a nice guy that won't leave if she turns out to be fugly.
 

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2018
Messages
2,630
Reaction score
2,730
Ask yourself this, would a woman ever invite a complete stranger, one she has literally had 0 face to face interaction with, over to her apartment? Of course not lol.

OLD is just creepy all around, I'd be super cautious over something like this.
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
Ask yourself this, would a woman ever invite a complete stranger, one she has literally had 0 face to face interaction with, over to her apartment? Of course not lol.

OLD is just creepy all around, I'd be super cautious over something like this.
OLD is supposed to be the way to meet your future husband/wife and top quality, high SMV women though!
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 24, 2010
Messages
2,153
Reaction score
3,796
About fifteen years ago, I was in your shoes. And yeah, I was a bit suspicious too. She didn't know me and invited me to her house on first meeting?
Turns out, it was legit. We hung out in her hot tub. I didn't get laid though (perhaps the hot tub shy turtle affect ruined it). It was interesting that a single woman in an affluent neighborhood took this type of chance.

If you go, I have one piece of advice. Check your surroundings. If you see signs that a male lives there (or has left 'property' - marking his territory) ... I'd arrange for an "emergency phone call" which would excuse you from the premises. You don't want to end up as her pawn in a jealousy/revenge tactic.
 

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 6, 2015
Messages
1,247
Reaction score
1,060
Location
USA
Never had this happen before but I just started messaging a woman today, she gave me her number, i shot her a text a few hours later and she basically seems DTF from the get go.

She asked if I wanted to meet up tonight and I told her I was busy and countered with Thursday. She said that works and asked if I wanted to just come over to her place. Now I know this is pretty much a slam dunk lay unless I screw something up royally but I'm also a little cautious about the whole thing.

I joked that was cool unless she was planning to rob or roofie me and she laughed and said she isn't that type of girl.

Has anyone else had experience with a chick that just gives you a straight invite to her place? She also asked what I drink so I am assuming she will be getting me some alcohol.

Thoughts? Concerns?
I had this happen to me online before. I got her number and when I text her she just invited me to her house. She even said I could stay the night. I didn't bring any cash or cards with me. It turned out to be all good. We drank some alcohol and banged.
 

dr.harker

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 30, 2019
Messages
46
Reaction score
37
Age
45
Had that same thing happen a few times lately. Played along with the text game for a while. But finally when they begged I told them there is no such thing as a chick that desperate to bone a stranger. But that prosties with pimp boyfriends like to rob good h@rney dudes.

One chick never wrote back. The other told me to F myself. I assume I was talking to a dude, both times. What rule of the internet is that? “It’s always a guy”. LOL.
 

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2019
Messages
876
Reaction score
1,275
Guys get robbed, and worse, via this exact scenario almost every day. Meet her in public and then use good judgment. Any time I go to a woman's place the first time I keep my guard up.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
Guys get robbed, and worse, via this exact scenario almost every day. Meet her in public and then use good judgment. Any time I go to a woman's place the first time I keep my guard up.
The joys of OLD. Just tonight on Zoosk came across an HB7, decent looking and straight up on her profile admits she has herpes and move along if you can't deal with that and the lack of sex in a relationship. Man, OLD really is sinking to new lows.
 

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 17, 2007
Messages
3,044
Reaction score
1,425
Never had this happen before but I just started messaging a woman today, she gave me her number, i shot her a text a few hours later and she basically seems DTF from the get go.

She asked if I wanted to meet up tonight and I told her I was busy and countered with Thursday. She said that works and asked if I wanted to just come over to her place. Now I know this is pretty much a slam dunk lay unless I screw something up royally but I'm also a little cautious about the whole thing.

I joked that was cool unless she was planning to rob or roofie me and she laughed and said she isn't that type of girl.

Has anyone else had experience with a chick that just gives you a straight invite to her place? She also asked what I drink so I am assuming she will be getting me some alcohol.

Thoughts? Concerns?

I have done this before successfully...if she is horny and think you look good enough ofcourse it can be legit. Depends on how good looking of a guy you are honestly.

If you are in the US though, I'd suggest to meet outside first near her place just to be safe. Online muggings do in fact happen.
 

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 17, 2007
Messages
3,044
Reaction score
1,425
The joys of OLD. Just tonight on Zoosk came across an HB7, decent looking and straight up on her profile admits she has herpes and move along if you can't deal with that and the lack of sex in a relationship. Man, OLD really is sinking to new lows.

Lmfao....I'm a strong proud independent woman with herpes. If you aren't man enough to handle it then **** you I'll find plenty of simps who are.

These OLD women are outrageous man. Hahaha....a lot of fatties say that line too.
 
Last edited:

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
Lmfao....I'm a strong proud independent woman with herpes. If you aren't man enough to handle it then **** you I'll find plenty of simps who are.

These OLD women are outrageous man. Hahaha....a lot of fatties say that line too.
Lol yea. And like I said even the last 6 months these old women have even gotten worse. Even less decent women on old now so they're really getting outrageous now like what I posted above from a profile. It really has sunk.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,743
Reaction score
1,178
Age
60
Location
Scandinavia
And like I said even the last 6 months these old women have even gotten worse. Even less decent women on old now so they're really getting outrageous now like what I posted above from a profile. It really has sunk.
you are saying the same thing for 2 months now

stop, please
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
Never had this happen before but I just started messaging a woman today, she gave me her number, i shot her a text a few hours later and she basically seems DTF from the get go.

She asked if I wanted to meet up tonight and I told her I was busy and countered with Thursday. She said that works and asked if I wanted to just come over to her place. Now I know this is pretty much a slam dunk lay unless I screw something up royally but I'm also a little cautious about the whole thing.

I joked that was cool unless she was planning to rob or roofie me and she laughed and said she isn't that type of girl.

Has anyone else had experience with a chick that just gives you a straight invite to her place? She also asked what I drink so I am assuming she will be getting me some alcohol.

Thoughts? Concerns?
Suggest drinks 1st

You don't want the American history x treatment.

I pulled a girl. If 8 didn't already know her via cold aprroach pickup, I'd be creeped out.

Every door was shut. Lights were dim. Anybody else could be present. Women are slutty today. It's full blown degeneracy.

Enjoy.
 

KindredSpiritzz

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 1, 2019
Messages
498
Reaction score
500
Age
60
Location
Wisconsin
I had this happen twice in the past 4 months, both times we were naked and in the sack within 30 minutes of me arriving and both were decent looking, no surprises. If you build a good repour in text, talk on the phone and they are sure of what you look like then some seem to be open to getting right down to business. Its no different I suppose then you inviting them to your place for a first date. I have had 3 or 4 that came to my house first date, 2 of which I bagged. I'd go for it myself but trust your gut instinct if something seems off
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
Sounds like a setup for robbery. Never meet at someone's place for first date. We've had that here in fl someone meeting for first time in private place off old and robbed
Yes, the best way to avoid being a victim is make yourself a much harder victim than the next guy - i.e., the evolutionary equivalent of not being the slowest in the herd. To paraphase Groucho Marx, I can't fathom any woman I'd want to pork being so easy to pork. :cool: Or alternatively, I would only be interested in a woman that is attractive enough that she could make more money with no chance of prison as a stripper/hoar. :rolleyes:
 
Last edited:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
DuckDuckGo is your friend!

Here are a few from biggoal's stomping grounds:

 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Top