"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Girl next door

AllmightyJON

New Member
Joined
Feb 8, 2003
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
There's a girl who just moved in near my house and I would say she's like a 7 or 8. When I got home from work I saw her hanging out with my group of friends and thought "YES!!", but what would be a good way of handling this situation, and making sure she doesn't end up in the hands of one of my buddies? Also, what tips do u have on keeping myself from getting a hardy whilst talking to her?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

bubbles

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 22, 2004
Messages
34
Reaction score
0
Age
40
for me go over ther, grab her arms, drag her to the side then introduce myself & ask for her name.
 

Omega

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,135
Reaction score
1
Age
38
She lives basically right beside you, so when you see her outside alone, go and talk to her. You could also talk to her with your friends but they'd most likely be a ****block from hell.
 

Extra

Don Juan
Joined
May 26, 2004
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
I would say that you should make sure that you stand out more than the rest of your friends. You live next to her, so you probably have the best chances out of anyone in your group. Not sure how to answer the second question lol.
 

Bone Thug Mug

New Member
Joined
Jul 30, 2004
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
They answered your question, but if you're really serious about the hardy question, I don't know man, WTF. Beat off beforehand or something.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top