Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl never texts first always responds.

nmartinez12443

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Been 4 weeks. I'm 38 the girl is 24. She works at Hooters solid 8. We met at a bar had sex. Went out 3 other times sex and chemistry everytime. We have a date Thursday, but she NEVER texts first (sign of low interest)

Though she keeps the conversation going and thats a sign of interest. I also pay for nearly everything, though our dates have basically been getting drinks nothing expensive. She never offers to pay. Her guy friend calls me her bf in her phone I snuck a peak.

1. Do I wait a few days and see if she initiates?

2. Kept things going as is?

Thoughts on these types of girls?

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Feminine energy from your side. But yeah , if she never initiates her interest probably isn't that high, but why does that matters now? You banging, right?

Dont worry as long as there are actual dates and she doesn't flake . Dont worry to pay as long as you get your **** wet by her. Hooters you say? doesn't sound like wife / gf material, right?

And dude, that age gap...dont expect anything from a girl like this. Ofcourse she has other dudes lined up!

Been there , I am your age had a girl 13 years younger and fell in love after 6 months, and that was when everything ended...

Just enjoy your turn, only text to set up dates. Start looking for other women who are more responsive if that's what you're looking for, and use this 24y.o hb as (confidence)leverage to get these other chicks.

Women like this are soon to be broken , you wont be able to save her anyway.

RickPound

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
@Gamisch articulated it well. Don’t make a problem where there isn’t one and don’t fall in love. If you start expecting more than what it is, it’ll be over sooner than it was going to be anyway.

If you can stay at arms length and maintain your cool, you might be able to squeeze more out of her.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she never initiates hangouts or sex, but is always available to, then it's not an issue.

Not all women take the initiative.

I would personally get annoyed if they didn't offer to take the check or at least pay for themselves. But considering the age gap...her paying would be a bit weird.

Grounded eagle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Been 4 weeks. I'm 38 the girl is 24. She works at Hooters solid 8. We met at a bar had sex. Went out 3 other times sex and chemistry everytime. We have a date Thursday, but she NEVER texts first (sign of low interest)

Though she keeps the conversation going and thats a sign of interest. I also pay for nearly everything, though our dates have basically been getting drinks nothing expensive. She never offers to pay. Her guy friend calls me her bf in her phone I snuck a peak.

A 24 year old 8 with whom you have great chemistry and sex on demand who is content to have inexpensive drinks with you, and yet you’re flipping out because she never texts first?

Come on,man.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
So she meets you and fvcks you every time which is the ultimate sign of interest and you are worried she has low interest because she doesn't text first?

C'mon man...where do people come up with this nonsense?

BuckledWheel

Don Juan
Reaction score
The novelty of banging a younger chick is getting to you bro. There’s a hint of oneitis in this one. Back off a little & enjoy the goods whilst it’s there. She’s not staying forever. Don’t worry about the texting, she’s enjoying the booty call. Go with the flow my friend.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
As long as you keep having sex dont overthink the other stuff and enjoy the ride as long as it lasts. Plate her until she drops.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

She's probably following some kind of a rule that she read in some stupid book like "The Rules" that says "never text a man first".
That indicates a tendency for being manipulative and a very low IQ.

Last edited: