Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl literally ran way

Reaction score
I approached a girl in a store with, "Hey, I saw you and think you're cute, so, I came to say hi". I was a little nervous when I said it so it didn't come out well. So, I repeated it, then she was like "oh", then ran out of the store :D.

Edited:
For some strange reason, that got me in a really happy mood, then I did 3 more approaches. Got an email success.

Last edited:

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
D.J. King Allister said:
I approached a girl in a store with, "Hey, I saw you and think you're cute, so, I came to say hi". I was a little nervous when I said it so it didn't come out well. So, I repeated it, then she was like "oh", then ran out of the store :D.

For some strange reason, that got me in a really happy mood, then I approached a bit more. Got an email success.

You got "one" email "success" because you only had ONE picture up. Now you have three. Sitting, standing, doing nothing interesting.

I tell you dudes to do one thing. And most do exactly the opposite of what I laid out in the POF number grabs thread.

You need to put up your most interesting, best looking pictures. The ones you have are "ok" but not standing out. Lift some good ones off of your FB or from pictures taken of you.

Everything is done but you've already spammed half the site with everything else.

Once you get a few meets you'll have to see how it goes with your situation you explained to me. To be honest most of those chicks are not only nutjobs, slvts etc. But will look to "disqualify" you for any reason should you not look up to their "standards".

Reaction score
Naughty Ninja said:
You got "one" email "success" because you only had ONE picture up. Now you have three. Sitting, standing, doing nothing interesting.

I tell you dudes to do one thing. And most do exactly the opposite of what I laid out in the POF number grabs thread.

You need to put up your most interesting, best looking pictures. The ones you have are "ok" but not standing out. Lift some good ones off of your FB or from pictures taken of you.

Everything is done but you've already spammed half the site with everything else.

Once you get a few meets you'll have to see how it goes with your situation you explained to me. To be honest most of those chicks are not only nutjobs, slvts etc. But will look to "disqualify" you for any reason should you not look up to their "standards".
This isn't about pof lol. This happened while I was out, cold approaching.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
D.J. King Allister said:
This isn't about pof lol. This happened while I was out, cold approaching.
So why did you mention one email success? As she ran out of the store did you manage to view the email address she left at the store for fashion updates and consider it a score?

pipe007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NAUGHTYNINJA seems very confused lol
1) he never mentioned POF
2) he did 3 approaches in total
3) one of the girls he approached run away scared
4) one of the next approaches gave him an email address

this guy is using basic "david deangelo" techniques
"hey I saw you, I wanted to talk to you" and "getting the email" technique

which is easier to ask for and lower risk than a phone number
good luck!

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Hey, I saw you and think you're cute, so, I came to say hi"

A simple "hi" would be a lot better line. You can tell within the next two seconds if she wants to talk to you or not.

bluenorther

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Most men starting out have no idea how abysmally weak women's self esteem often is. This is why we have to 'calibrate" our approach, or risk having the girl (not 'woman', really) run away crying. These girls have child-like levels of confidence/self esteem/inner game, what have you. They are SO far below the average man's that it's impossible for us to relate.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
pipe007 said:
NAUGHTYNINJA seems very confused lol
1) he never mentioned POF
2) he did 3 approaches in total
3) one of the girls he approached run away scared
4) one of the next approaches gave him an email address

good luck!

LMAO! No. I was looking at his pof at the same time as reading his post and saw one message in his inbox and thought he was talking about an "email success" due to him getting a reply on there. Hahahaha!!

Reaction score
pipe007 said:

good luck!

I did went for a number close. She would only give an email due to us being strangers lol.

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can see them running out like that if you did the approach in a liquor store.