“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Girl literally leaves expecting someone else to pay.

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2013
Messages
953
Reaction score
447
Age
41
Location
Minnesota
Here we are a medium sized group of us, same bunch of entitled HB 6.5's inching up in their early 30's with ****ty smeared on makeup expecting some chump to pay for her meal.

The sad thing is there was a chump willing to do this, as me and my other friend were shaming this chump at the exit, this man child paid for this old hags food and gave us all a ride home.

I'm not sure what is more sad the sheer entitlement of a 30 year old hag hb 6.5 with ****ty dollar store makeup on expecting someone to pick up her tab ...

or my good friend Abdi whom was willing to pick up the tab, not so much as get a thank you, and drive us all home. ... I was in the car ... I heard no thank you's.

Men... It's a sad sad world we live in
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
That guy is to males what a cheap slvt is to women, basically someone who take down the value of his kind while spoiling the other.

Thank god day after day I hear and see more and more guys saying fvck it...too bad an entire generation got screwed up.
 

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
Abdi sounds like he is Ugoslavian. A lot of women from my country expect the man who invited them to pay. It's in the west things are 50/50 and sometimes I heard women even pay for the date and pick up men. In the east if you take woman out you are paying for her. If that's the case and Abdi is Ugoslavian then he did what is right in his culture.
 

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2013
Messages
953
Reaction score
447
Age
41
Location
Minnesota
Abdi sounds like he is Ugoslavian. A lot of women from my country expect the man who invited them to pay. It's in the west things are 50/50 and sometimes I heard women even pay for the date and pick up men. In the east if you take woman out you are paying for her. If that's the case and Abdi is Ugoslavian then he did what is right in his culture.
I banged this chick on NYE

I don't give her rides or buy her food

Abdi doesn't bang this chick. She owns a little shyt dog that kisses everyone and Abdi is Muslim and vocally told me about how he hates dogs.

I can't imagine him in her apartment..

That being said ... Thanks Abdi but Poor Abdi
 

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
Same with muslims man, and armenians and dagestanians (khabib) for that matter, they would go out of their way to pay. Banging or not banging is another matter. Abdi doesn't perceive this world the way you perceive it. Yes poor Abdi, agreed.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

fanatic22

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2018
Messages
416
Reaction score
329
Same with muslims man, and armenians and dagestanians (khabib) for that matter, they would go out of their way to pay. Banging or not banging is another matter. Abdi doesn't perceive this world the way you perceive it. Yes poor Abdi, agreed.
“Culture” is exactly the problem. Single men and women make the same amount of money for the same work, and all single women work these days. If the man pays, the implication is that his time is worth less than hers, and that he must therefore pay for the meal to make up for it.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
“Culture” is exactly the problem. Single men and women make the same amount of money for the same work, and all single women work these days. If the man pays, the implication is that his time is worth less than hers, and that he must therefore pay for the meal to make up for it.
Agreed
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,757
Reaction score
9,961
Did he pay for the whole table or just the girl's? I know guys who like to pick up checks, but they like to pay for everybody's. It's their good deed for the day, I guess.
 
Top