Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl left her IG signed into my phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Idk why this turned me off so much even tho i dont have feelings for her
The male DNA is an amazing thing , your homosapien Running gear is telling you your going to be cucked out. The Child wont be yours

you are here to propogate your genes into the future or Die, Nothing else.

its quite fascinating, listen to it.

BDDazza

Don Juan
Reaction score
This girl ive been smashing for the past two months left her IG signed into my phone and ive been reading all her messages for the past 2 weeks. Holy chit. I knew she had a semi-bf who she was cheating on but i didnt know that shes also fvcking at least 3 other guys. This week she banged one dude on Tuesday, another one on wensday, and today shes posting stories of her and the bf like nothing. Even tho shes just a FWB its still a huge turn off knowing shes banging a bunch of other guys and im not sure if i should see her anymore. Like im nothing special to her just another dude in her rotation. Idk why this turned me off so much even tho i dont have feelings for her
The fact she is active on Instagram is a big red flag, girls who use it for socially are often big attention seekers.

She is your friend with benefits, so she doesn't owe you anything. If she is a cool person and you enjoy hanging out with her this shouldn't change anything. A women can only juggle so many men before one of the men falls off and disappears, so enjoy it whilst it lasts because at some point it will be your turn to fall off or get pushed off her carousel.

Now you know the situation make sure you have another one or two women in the background yourself!

Kick her out immediately after sex. Talk down to her like the sloot she is. Degrade her. Force her to do filthy sex acts. She will like you more. Then just ghost her.
This is silly advice. Never degrade her because if she feels overly used she may call the police or make up a sexual assault allegation against you.

Last edited:

LucianoM

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
maaaaaan...this girl is just a straight up scum bag.

She was DM'ing with another guy this week and they made plans to go clubbing this Saturday. I wanted to test her see if she gave me priority over him so i also invited her out with me on Saturday. She was straight up and said she already made plans with another guy and that i shoulda asked her sooner. Then she suggested i invite another girl and all 4 of us can go out. Then she says maybe the three of us can go out and have a 3 some. I was like f that. I just said well hang out another time but i dont think i will. Shes too much of an unapologetic hoe, its disgusting. Most girls try to hide their skankyness but this girl doesnt give a single fk. NEXT!

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shes too much of an unapologetic hoe, its disgusting. Most girls try to hide their skankyness but this girl doesnt give a single fk.
Maybe she sees you as lover and not a provider which may result in her being more honest with you. Would you rather she hide it like other girls so when you're pounding it, there is left over jizz still in her from the dude the day before? At least with her being honest, you can time your banging her better to have a clean hole.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Then she says maybe the three of us can go out and have a 3 some. I was like f that. I just said well hang out another time but i dont think i will.
Shes actually devaluing you, to your face, women arent stupid, they are 10 times better calibrated than men. We need to stop thinking they are dumb.

What shes saying is, "your sexual value is so low to me, Im going to be the ****test secretary you've ever seen until you sack me!"

put a guy who earns 300k in the room and watch how she suddenly behaves, probably delete everything on her insta so theres just family pics lol

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At the risk of repeating myself.
Some guys really aren't that interested in sex. I find it very stressful and demanding
so I go out of my way to avoid it.

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shes actually devaluing you, to your face, women arent stupid, they are 10 times better calibrated than men. We need to stop thinking they are dumb.

What shes saying is, "your sexual value is so low to me, Im going to be the ****test secretary you've ever seen until you sack me!"

put a guy who earns 300k in the room and watch how she suddenly behaves, probably delete everything on her insta so theres just family pics lol
Agree with derby on most part. When she start to devaluate you and disrespect you, you say fk off wh0re and move the fvck on.

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

She was DM'ing with another guy this week and they made plans to go clubbing this Saturday. I wanted to test her see if she gave me priority over him so i also invited her out with me on Saturday. She was straight up and said she already made plans with another guy and that i shoulda asked her sooner. Then she suggested i invite another girl and all 4 of us can go out. Then she says maybe the three of us can go out and have a 3 some. I was like f that. I just said well hang out another time but i dont think i will. Shes too much of an unapologetic hoe, its disgusting. Most girls try to hide their skankyness but this girl doesnt give a single fk. NEXT!
What's there to think more? The moment you found out she fvcked 100 guys while also you, you should've straight up cut contact and not waste more time and that cvm dumpster.

You need to value and respect yourself more.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What if that was her intention?

Purposely leave her Instagram signed in on YOUR phone so you'd get disgusted and ditch her.

Maybe she felt/thought/were worried you were catching feelings, and this was her way of getting rid of you.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First things first, kinda creepy mate. I know the urge but you're better than that. No need to introduce someone's "privacy".

Second, you don't need to read her DMs to know she has at least 4-6 guys in the rotation.
First things first, you would have done the same thing if you were in OP’s shoes, I gu
This girl ive been smashing for the past two months left her IG signed into my phone and ive been reading all her messages for the past 2 weeks. Holy chit. I knew she had a semi-bf who she was cheating on but i didnt know that shes also fvcking at least 3 other guys.
You probably thought that she was cheating on her BF with you because you’re so amazing, not because she’s a wh*re, right? :lol: Seriously, what did you expect?

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

She wants to get double teamed lol. This girl is garbage tier. Why you even stressing?

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Should I keep smashing her or cut her loose for being too much of a degenerate?
Just be careful with STD's.

This one seems the kind of a STD carry.

Anyways, thats how things are today... Women doing those things is just normal. And sad.

This also turns me off too.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What makes this woman any different from any other woman? You guys don't know who the chicks you're banging have been with the night before. At least op does.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're the type of guy who would find a half-eaten sandwich and the floor and then eat, while saying that all sandwiches are half eaten.

Get some standards dude.
Nice ad hominem. For supposedly having 1000 plus notch count. You don't think one of those females might have screwed a couple different guys within the week before you, or possibly even the same day? Of course no guy likes the idea of their mate being with another man recently.

I'm pretty sure you mentioned that you recognize women have all the options and opportunities in mate acquisition now more than ever before. What makes those 1000 females you had any different from the woman OP is talking about, or women as a whole? Your standards are pretty high. One would think that tier of female has PLENTY of options that she is executing.

LucianoM

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow the girl just messaged me asking where im at and that i should go to the club shes at. I said i was already busy and jokingly said the guy must not be as fun as me. She said she misses me and isnt used to partying without me. Then said to meet her after and i could go to her apt to "try new things". I asked if shes trying to have the 3some and she said it will be a new experience. Hahahahaha, im just tripping out on this chick at this point.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What makes this woman any different from any other woman? You guys don't know who the chicks you're banging have been with the night before. At least op does.
Now I've seen the action the woman in my apartment block gets, yet sells herself as a pure princess on SM.

I cant trust women at all.......ALL

she also gets two nice guys a week to take her on dates, I dont think this woman has ever had to spend any money on a food shop.

online you would think she was a virgin dime piece..

Ive said it before the biggest downfall of men is we dont gossip. women would be destroyed if we gossiped. If the roles were reversed women would be slandering the man on the local towns group chat as a user player/sneaky

Status
Not open for further replies.