Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl left her IG signed into my phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like the type of woman from this thread...

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Should I keep smashing her or cut her loose for being too much of a degenerate?
Girls these days who use online apps are sweet and innocent, they tend to get nervous about dating.

Maybe she got a little nervous & accidently took all those c0cks!

You do realise when you have been going down on her & eating her puzzy, you been cleaning up after 2-3 other dudes? I would get down to the clinic and get tested for Cov-aids.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats the thing. Ive been spending money on her going out to clubs, restaurants, road trips etc. All the other guys shes fvcking just invite themselves over and smash or do somthing cheap like the beach. I kinda feel like a tool.
You been simping hard there son.. You paid full price for a car that has very high mileage.

Few lessons for you to learn here..

01.If a girl is cheating on her boyfriend with you.. Don't be surprised if she fuks you over too, it's just a matter of time.

02. Stop simping & spending money on Sl@ts.. Girl like this should be a Friday/Saturday night smash.. Send her home in the morning.. Minimal contact during the week.. Just repeat the process.

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just imagine how many d1cks you kissed in the last two months.. That should be your biggest turn off and a reminded to never see her again.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just imagine how many d1cks you kissed in the last two months.. That should be your biggest turn off and a reminded to never see her again.
Exactly disgraceful level of disrespect.. OP been going down on that chick when she had a wide variety of Chad jizz inside of her.. And then the kissing. OP needs to get tested for STD.

What makes matters much worse is, op being spending money on this cvm dumpster. That's just crazy!

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you should tell the BF.
Male code of honour.
He’s probably a decent guy playing by the rules.
I would smash until you’re finished and then screenshot some of that and send to him anon.
She needs consequences. There is nothing wrong with a woman or a man choosing to smash around. When that’s a problem is when this poor cuck is stuck in this illusion.

Sure he may be mad for a bit, but I would be really pleased if you did that.

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Male code of honour.
I would smash until you’re finished and then screenshot some of that and send to him anon.
She needs consequences. There is nothing wrong with a woman or a man choosing to smash around. When that’s a problem is when this poor cuck is stuck in this illusion.

just make sure he/she doesn't know where you live, as if he's desperate/has 'oneitis' she could probably turn the boyfriend against you, make you appear to be the real problem here.

Don Dark Horse

Don Juan
Reaction score
Male code of honour.

If he ain't a bro, then why bother?
Male code of honour of not, it's up to you what you want to do.
No need to involve yourself further IMO.

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly disgraceful level of disrespect.. OP been going down on that chick when she had a wide variety of Chad jizz inside of her.. And then the kissing. OP needs to get tested for STD.

What makes matters much worse is, op being spending money on this cvm dumpster. That's just crazy!
Honestly I was disgusted just by reading this

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If he ain't a bro, then why bother?
Male code of honour of not, it's up to you what you want to do.
No need to involve yourself further IMO.
Because it’s morally right.

This isn’t a drunken one night stand. I wouldn’t bother for that. Genuinely, people make mistakes.

This is clearly an example of one partner being polygamous while lying to the other, over a long period of time with multiple partners.

If OP doesn’t do the right thing, this kind of thing carries on. If he reports her, she may take a look at how she’s conducting herself. She will at the very least, endure the consequences of her behaviour.

OP may be able to save a guy from being humiliated, being a cuckold and wasting his time and resources on someone who is abusing them.

I think it’s entirely the right thing to do.

Sure if she was one fling, who then said she couldn’t see him because she had a BF, we’ve all done this at some point.

This girl deserves commupance.

OP doesn’t even have to tell the dude he was the one smashing her. He could just explain what he knows about the other guys and leave it at that

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Once you reveal a persons true identity you can never look at them the same again no matter how hard you try. You will have constant visions of the things you read which will make it near impossible to ever get the satisfaction you were getting before. You will look at her in disgust next time you try smashing.

Take it as a sign you were meant to see those messages. Its the universe trying to tell you to stay away.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Male code of honour.

I bet her BF got her from another guy and she branched him, Just let the dude taste its own misery... girl who does monkey branched always do this kind of thing .Guys like this who makes women loose respect over men. and to op don't mess with other guy GF. it doesn't make you a king. she only treated you one of her hoes. be the hoes or walk away.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I bet her BF got her from another guy and she branched him, Just let the dude taste its own misery... girl who does monkey branched always do this kind of thing .Guys like this who makes women loose respect over men. and to op don't mess with other guy GF. it doesn't make you a king. she only treated you one of her hoes. be the hoes or walk away.
He might have done, but you don’t know that. It’s an assumption.

You have to take things on face value and act accordingly. Unless OP corrects, all we know of this guy is his GF is a public utility.

He may very well have not been the result of a monkey branch.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't understand guys who keep a rotation of females but get bent out of shape when the females are doing the same with men. If she's just a fun sex fling it shouldn't matter to you what does when you aren't together.
I totally agree, it’s the BF who thinks he’s in a monogamous relationship is the issue.

If you want to live the DJ life then this comes with the balls to tell that (indirectly) to the opposite sex. Telling one thing and doing another is duplicitous and immoral.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The fact that this is surprising to you is alarming, yeah no **** women on IG are banging dudes left and right, all your plates are this way, women are ****in gross bro

This is why I have my plates spend money on me, because they only have so much of that

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The fact that this is surprising to you is alarming, yeah no **** women on IG are banging dudes left and right, all your plates are this way, women are ****in gross bro

This is why I have my plates spend money on me, because they only have so much of that
Girls love sex as much as guys do, or even more than guys, of course they will plate you.. Find girls with virtue, they are out there but less and less these days.. Theyre no more grosser than guys these days.

If i had one dollar for every girls who walks with their dude staring at me i would be rich right now.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls love sex as much as guys do, or even more than guys, of course they will plate you.. Find girls with virtue, they are out there but less and less these days.. Theyre no more grosser than guys these days.

If i had one dollar for every girls who walks with their dude staring at me i would be rich right now.
No, what the **** are you talking about, women with virtue? Of what, settling because they have low self esteem? These women have their high standards crafted by their experiences and based on those experiences, believe they can lockdown a high value man with sex alone, which we know she can't but the high value guy gives her no closure, he ghosts or just dismisses her and shes off to throw herself at the next high value guy.

Do guys throw themselves enmasse at high value women? No? How can you possibly equate the two then?

Just say it, you don't talk to women

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These women have their high standards crafted by their experiences and based on those experiences, believe they can lockdown a high value man with sex alone, which we know she can't but the high value guy gives her no closure, he ghosts or just dismisses her and shes off to throw herself at the next high value guy.

Do guys throw themselves enmasse at high value women? No? How can you possibly equate the two then?

Just say it, you don't talk to women
Its a perceived high value they place upon themself,that they have be pump and dump by those guys and believe there in that standard which are delusional. women of high value are on top of the crop 10%. If youre arent high calibre men you wont find this girl.. Youre living on where youre surrounded by most lower end women, thats why your mindset are so much focusing on women on that tier and for you monkey branched is normal.. It isnt normal.. Its most despicable things doing by other partner. And if youre part of this ecosystem you wont be out much sooner.

Hey buddy btw i dont mean to brag. If i want a women in my bed it just would be like a heartbeat. I dont need games like most of the man here. And i had never discussed about gaming women in this forum since im joimed here in 2018. It just not in my league.. Women negotiate for my validation. Other guys who really successful with women doesnt need those shlt.. They just do.

Status
Not open for further replies.