Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl keeps saying she is ugly

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
POPCORN!!!!!

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
Low self-esteem.
Pretty much. Low self concept.

Pretty draining to be around someone like that.

Reeks of deeper psychological struggle.

Tell her none of God's children are ugly. We are made in God's image, why would she insult the Lord like that?

So she thinks baby Jesus is ugly?

Exagerase and tease.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
depends on the girl.

some girls are just insecure and need to be told they're pretty or else they go crazy

some girls are narcissistic and them insulting themselves is meant to be your cue to worship them like they are your goddess

some girls are into you, and they want you to check them out and if you respond positively, they take that as a good sign (a girl told me this one, she said something like "girls don't send you selfies and ask you how they look if they don't like you!")

sickwithu

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you say she is not ugly but quite the opposite does she still keeps saying that? If she does, she could be wanting the answer from other guys too. It could be an alarm yes..Girls with low confidence do crazy ****..

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
If you say she is not ugly but quite the opposite does she still keeps saying that? If she does, she could be wanting the answer from other guys too. It could be an alarm yes..Girls with low confidence do crazy ****..
If a girl says she is ugly and you tell her she is beautiful.. she will friendzone you and go f*ck the guy who agreed that she is ugly.

That's how twisted women's minds can be lol.

Billtx49

Reaction score
She may be talking about her self perceived personality and/ or past relationship failures…

sickwithu

Don Juan
Reaction score
If a girl says she is ugly and you tell her she is beautiful.. she will friendzone you and go f*ck the guy who agreed that she is ugly.

True that, nothing would surprise me.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I think if she legitimately thinks she's ugly, you should compliment her to get into her pants. but if she's merely fishing for attention, you should be like "I know right, what happened to your face?" to get into her pants.

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It depends, if she is broken, you'll never convince her but someone else will. She's subconsciously looking for a certain type of man...nasty, domineering, perhaps brutal. It's what she's used to.

Been there...

If you compliment her a few times and it does no good, leave her be.