"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

Girl jerking around

josesfeir

Banned
Joined
Nov 24, 2019
Messages
24
Reaction score
6

So recently I got to this thread on this forum. I was dating a girl, we kissed, got touchy, but never had s3x. Since the first date and on, she has been contacting me almost 100%, replying and reacting to my instagram stories. Every time I arranged a date, and she came to my place in that day. Since the last time we got touchy, she replied to my stories twice, I wanted to set the date and got rejected. Since then, it's been more than a month of her reacting/replying to my stories for like twice a week, adding me as her "close friend" on Instagram, giving me hints, but when I try to set a date she blows me off. I told her twice "I've been busy, so please reach out to me if, and only if, what you'll say it's similar to 'let´s get together'". She told me I was arrogant, because I was cutting short our conversations via social network, she told me she didn't want to hang out together and that I was acting like a man who has a woman because of not wanting to talk, but she "wasn't paranoid" about it. I told her that if she wanted to talk, let's get together, she said no, so I told her "reach out to me when you change your mind".
After that, guess who reacted to my story again.
What's going on with that girl ? My guess is that she is dating someone but things are not going so well.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 24, 2019
Messages
866
Reaction score
830
Age
33
Girls always jerk me off on dates.
If "touchy" doesn't mean that, then you lost your chance with her. Ignore->next.
 

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,743
Reaction score
1,178
Age
60
Location
Scandinavia
Stop asking her out, stop contacting her, basically ignore her.
Reply when she does, but yea... go silent. She will contact you.
 

josesfeir

Banned
Joined
Nov 24, 2019
Messages
24
Reaction score
6

So recently I got to this thread on this forum. I was dating a girl, we kissed, got touchy, but never had s3x. Since the first date and on, she has been contacting me almost 100%, replying and reacting to my instagram stories. Every time I arranged a date, and she came to my place in that day. Since the last time we got touchy, she replied to my stories twice, I wanted to set the date and got rejected. Since then, it's been more than a month of her reacting/replying to my stories for like twice a week, adding me as her "close friend" on Instagram, giving me hints, but when I try to set a date she blows me off. I told her twice "I've been busy, so please reach out to me if, and only if, what you'll say it's similar to 'let´s get together'". She told me I was arrogant, because I was cutting short our conversations via social network, she told me she didn't want to hang out together and that I was acting like a man who has a woman because of not wanting to talk, but she "wasn't paranoid" about it. I told her that if she wanted to talk, let's get together, she said no, so I told her "reach out to me when you change your mind".
After that, guess who reacted to my story again.
What's going on with that girl ? My guess is that she is dating someone but things are not going so well.
By "touchy" I mean, we were close to sex, but she told me she had to leave because she asked for permission until some time.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,743
Reaction score
1,178
Age
60
Location
Scandinavia
yes, let her keep reacting... this is not contacting you.
Move on to the next girl, until this one gets back to you... you are busy doing stuff, shes busy reacting.
 

josesfeir

Banned
Joined
Nov 24, 2019
Messages
24
Reaction score
6
yes, let her keep reacting... this is not contacting you.
Move on to the next girl, until this one gets back to you... you are busy doing stuff, shes busy reacting.
So, reacting to a story is not the same as replying?
 

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 24, 2019
Messages
866
Reaction score
830
Age
33
So, reacting to a story is not the same as replying?
Actually, no one gives a sh1t.
I'm not into social media, everything going on there is zero.
I log into facebook once a month maybe and I might like a picture from a chick in an exotic place like The Pyramids or the Petra ruins. Does that mean I want to fk her? No. Does it mean I will ever talk to her? No. Does it mean anything? No.
There are better women out there who are/will be more interested in you. They will make you happier, man.
 

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 30, 2012
Messages
1,723
Reaction score
595
I agree. Always judge her by her actions. Your time and attention are two of the strongest things you can give to women. Don't give them out unless a bit*h deserves it!.
She keeps declining your date offers, so concentrate more on other girls who your time and attention may be more worthwhile.
 

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 30, 2012
Messages
1,723
Reaction score
595
Blow right through this. In 1 ear and out the other. The translation is: "i think your talking less because your confident and have other options" "I'm becoming attracted but don't know how to explain it"

This is ********, Pook talked extensively in his book. I highly recomend it.
Always think covert. Example.
"What do you want to do tonight"?

Shes not asking your opinion here. Shes saying, "lead me out somewhere and you make the path"

This was the last oppertunity to grab from from your info in post only.
Your too available.
Guys tend to think they are not being to available but in fact need to even go closer to zero availability.
Dont invite her again ever until she offers. And she goes to you. If not move on.
Its a difficult one trying to get a good balance here. Try to not be to available but want to get them out sooner the better.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 27, 2017
Messages
1,966
Reaction score
1,969
Age
39
@Mauser96 nailed it. I had one doing the EXACT same thing to me. We would occasionally go out but nothing would come from it yet she would like all my posts. Just to keep my attention just enough for her to be satisfied. Don't give her that satisfaction. Just move on. She'll definitely reach out but if she was anything like the girl I dealt with, it'll be a cycle.
 

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
Reacting to your story does not mean anything if her other actions tell an other story.
Social nework is not real life, a waste of time and energy
 
Top