Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl I've never met in person wants to fly to meet me for a weekend

BJP1991

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Basically what the title says.

I was on vacation 3 months ago and matched this girl on Bumble. We messaged back and forth and eventually started texting. She said she wanted to come visit me in my hometown...15 hours by car or flying.

We have texted randomly throughout the weeks but I made it clear I dont want a long distance relationship, at all.

I told her at one point, if she ever came to visit, it could be a fun time. Apparently she took that as "I want you to come on x-weekend"...

She went and actually bought plane tickets to come see me over the weekend in 2 weeks. She got an airbnb and a rental car, so thats like several hundred dollars (flight, airbnb, car).

Thing is, it's super awkward, IMO. I feel weird that some girl I've never met face to face is spending so much to see me for a weekend.

No other red flags - she is cute and seems normal-ish, but this whole situation makes the aforementioned go out the window, kind of.

Thoughts? Recommendations? Anyone been in this situation before?

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I was on vacation 3 months ago and matched this girl on Bumble. We messaged back and forth and eventually started texting. She said she wanted to come visit me in my hometown...15 hours by car or flying.

We have texted randomly throughout the weeks but I made it clear I dont want a long distance relationship, at all.

I told her at one point, if she ever came to visit, it could be a fun time. Apparently she took that as "I want you to come on x-weekend"...

She went and actually bought plane tickets to come see me over the weekend in 2 weeks. She got an airbnb and a rental car, so thats like several hundred dollars (flight, airbnb, car).

Thing is, it's super awkward, IMO. I feel weird that some girl I've never met face to face is spending so much to see me for a weekend.

No other red flags - she is cute and seems normal-ish, but this whole situation makes the aforementioned go out the window, kind of.

Seems like a big red flag to me, but no reason to not enjoy the *****.

Like Rollo said before - They will find a way to **** you lol

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you should go with it.

Best case scenario, I don't need to layout because men basically think the same. We hope this will be your reality.

Worst case scenario, there will no chemistry and/or she looks nothing like her photos... and this will be the longest 48 hours in your life. But hey... the forum has been a bit boring lately and we'll have a good new posting to read.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have women fly to me all the time, but they dont get a hotel or airbb.

This throws your game because she has a place, its up to her.
Dont get blueballs or over needy showing your needy intention to get her pvssy

good luck Sir

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

She was probably planning to visit your city anyway but now she has someone to hang with. Sounds like easy sex to me, show her around, have a few drinks and take her back to the Air BnB. You will probably never hear from her again after she leaves town. Enjoy it.

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ask for a full body pic with her holding up the current calendar date.
Something like this rarely happens. She must be really attracted to you if she's willing to go through all that trouble to meet you.

Or she's probably in a bad situation, a bad relationship, or going through a divorce and needs to get out of town so she doesn't think about that person anymore.
You might be a rebound.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man wtf bro, why is this a topic? She didn’t ask you to spend a cent and is coming to see you for the weekend. She is cute and she is a guaranteed lay. She didn’t fly this far to deny you.

What is wrong with you guys? You literally think your way out of p*ssy.

Since she didn’t ask you to finance the trip the least you can do is have some fun stuff planned.

logicallefty

Reaction score
When I read the part Where she paid for it all I started to support it. If she wanted you to pay any I would say no way.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Ask yourself why you have such an undeserving mentality.

This happens all the time and all you have to do is have fun. The only person thinking it's awkward is you.

You are the king of your castle and the native in your city. You have every advantage on the situation, so relax and enjoy her company. Show her some fun spots you know and see if she likes them too. Don't show an undeserving mindset, it'll be the biggest mood killer and bore the piss out of her.

I'd use this as her trial run with me. She's coming to qualify herself. I'm going to show her a good time and see how she reciprocates or shows gratitude. If she reciprocates well then she gets points and it'll be a very effortless and fun time. Future trips will manifest naturally.

if she gets pissy then hey sweet she has a place to go and will be gone in a day.

BJP1991

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When I read the part Where she paid for it all I started to support it. If she wanted you to pay any I would say no way.
Lol - I’m not that dumb, but appreciate your concern.

Honestly idk how attracted I even am to her. If she were a total babe I wouldn’t even be questioning anything