Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl I've been Dating Has a Boyfriend

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
So there has been this woman i met from OLD that i have been dating for about a month for now, nothing too serious as we are just getting to know each other. She is really nice,feminine and attractive. I thought things were going well until i found out she had a boyfriend this whole time. They have been together for over 2 years.

On one hand i feel betrayed, but technically this is how the boyfriend should feel. She was hiding this from me and seems to have no remorse. She still wants to continue to see me though.

I'm not sure how i feel about her sleeping with another guy while with me, I feel like i should tell this guy.

Has anyone been in this sort of situation? I'm not sure what to do?

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not sure how i feel about her sleeping with another guy while with me, I feel like i should tell this guy.
Think about this first and recognize your motive(s). If it's to get even, then I wouldn't. If it's because you'd want to know if the shoe were on the other foot, then why not (but be sure you have proof that can be digitally sent).

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
Think about this first and recognize your motive(s). If it's to get even, then I wouldn't. If it's because you'd want to know if the shoe were on the other foot, then why not (but be sure you have proof that can be digitally sent).
Honestly it's both, I'm mad at her and I do imagine myself in his shoes. On his Instagram profile every picture is one with her and she has none with him on her profile. I'm not sure if flirty texts count as proof but i will find out

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So there has been this woman i met from OLD that i have been dating for about a month for now, nothing too serious as we are just getting to know each other. She is really nice,feminine and attractive. I thought things were going well until i found out she had a boyfriend this whole time. They have been together for over 2 years.

On one hand i feel betrayed, but technically this is how the boyfriend should feel. She was hiding this from me and seems to have no remorse. She still wants to continue to see me though.

Has anyone been in this sort of situation? I'm not sure what to do?
I would pretend I didn't know about it (because she hasn't told me herself) and proceed to fvck her at least 1-2 times before I bolt for good. I love new pvssies but I wouldn't want to stick around one long enough for her jealous boyfriend to shoot us both dead. And this is not a quality girl in terms of LTR anyway.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On his Instagram profile every picture is one with her and she has none with him on her profile.
You should be happy... You're the alpha in this scenario. Keep banging her until you get bored with her. If you tell him, he may just rationalize/forgive her. Blue pilled can only be red pilled when they're ready.

RickPound

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve been in this situation. There are a lot of things to think about: your motives, her motives…if you’re the alpha or 2nd fiddle and getting played and yea what it’s like to be in his shoes.

I let mine go on way too long where strong emotions got involved and it’s hard to think rationally. If it’s only been a month with her, the best thing is to probably step back and say “hey when your situation changes, let me know and we can see where it goes”. If it bothers you that she is with someone else it means you probably like her - and if she’s been with someone for 2 years - it’ll fvck with you to stick around waiting for her to end it with him.

Removing yourself with her knowing you’re interested but not willing to get involved might help her make a decision and get what you want and prevent you from catching more feelings to where it only sucks more if you keep it going and she’s with someone else.

It’s fun being the side guy until it isn’t.

If you can totally keep your emotions in check and only fvck her occasionally, you can keep it going but you have to maintain complete emotional control and not sacrifice any other part of your life - or other women- for her.

As a man, you can’t help but think of being him AND you’ll never be able to ignore what it says about her if she’s able to cheat and lie to be with you IF and WHEN she ends up with you.

Search “how to be a side guy” on here or AMS. Unless she’s someone you can’t live without, it may not be worth it. And most on here would say there’s no woman a man can’t live without.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
You should be happy... You're the alpha in this scenario. Keep banging her until you get bored with her. If you tell him, he may just rationalize/forgive her. Blue pilled can only be red pilled when they're ready.
Honestly i feel like im not the only guy she is cheating with, i knew it was too good to be true when she was so friendly at the start.

I’ve been in this situation. There are a lot of things to think about: your motives, her motives…if you’re the alpha or 2nd fiddle and getting played and yea what it’s like to be in his shoes.

I let mine go on way too long where strong emotions got involved and it’s hard to think rationally. If it’s only been a month with her, the best thing is to probably step back and say “hey when your situation changes, let me know and we can see where it goes”. If it bothers you that she is with someone else it means you probably like her - and if she’s been with someone for 2 years - it’ll fvck with you to stick around waiting for her to end it with him.

Removing yourself with her knowing you’re interested but not willing to get involved might help her make a decision and get what you want and prevent you from catching more feelings to where it only sucks more if you keep it going and she’s with someone else.

It’s fun being the side guy until it isn’t.

If you can totally keep your emotions in check and only fvck her occasionally, you can keep it going but you have to maintain complete emotional control and not sacrifice any other part of your life - or other women- for her.

As a man, you can’t help but think of being him AND you’ll never be able to ignore what it says about her if she’s able to cheat and lie to be with you IF and WHEN she ends up with you.

Search “how to be a side guy” on here or AMS. Unless she’s someone you can’t live without, it may not be worth it. And most on here would say there’s no woman a man can’t live without.
The thing is i got into this to eventually get a proper relationship, i just feel like she led me on for this long. Sure i can continue banging her but it seems like she wants to have her cake and eat it too.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
seems like she wants to have her cake and eat it too.
Isn't this the dualistic mating strategy of all females? I would assume any woman I'm dealing with has the potential of having side guys/boyfriend. That's why I say keep banging her until you get bored of her. Kill off those relationship aspirations and just use her for fun. Like she is with you. While you're looking/vetting another female for that relationship status.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you can remain emotionally attached then by all means continue

No not your business you will create drama for yourself when there's really no need

This happened to me with my last LTR i came on the scene and her "EX" was still on the scene ......i was told it was over .....it definitely wasn't

She came clean eventually but i now realise she was monkey branching to me whilst ensuring there was nothing left with him

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The fvck has happened to this site? I must've been away for half a year or so...
She's fvcking someone else and you're like "Hmm why should I stop seeing her? I'll totally continue eating that puzzy, hopefully she washed the other guy's ***..."
She's been lying to you from day one. And OLD chicks live with the impression that they have so many choices.

George, don't get me wrong, I'm not mad on you, sh1t like this happens to most of us. I'm just disappointed that no one else is seeing a problem here. Red pill my azz.

Just walk away and never look back. I know it's not easy. I really do. Deep down, you knew what to do from the moment you found out, didn't you?

Poonstra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
On his Instagram profile every picture is one with her and she has none with him on her profile.
And what does this tell you?

Honestly i feel like im not the only guy she is cheating with
Probably true.

it seems like she wants to have her cake and eat it too.
Well, dont let her. You know what to do.

When I read your post it sounds like to invested to keep her around for only fun. Hell, not putting up with this will get you respect. She'll know she can't pull her shenanigans on you.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would DM her making sure she indirectly communicates that sex is on the table(to cover your back)

I would F*ck her and *** on her face, then whilst the *** is on her face I would kick her out my flat. and Ghost

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't see the problem, mate? She wants to **** you and show the world her boyfriend. This is situations guys should thrive in LOL

Sure, be careful not to "meet her boyfriend" cause no matter how beta/simp/weak he is, some guys just get extra courage when it comes to defending puzzy that's not even theirs anyways, but by all means, continue to smash until you get bored or she decides the fun is over.

Like...get over it, girls usually feel like this when they find out they're not the main girl

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally I'd get rid of her, she's nothing but trouble. Remember, respect is everything.

Reaction score
This is a players forum, correct? Maybe it's just me, but I'm at the point where if I were in your shoes, I wouldn't care. What's integrity meriting nowadays anyway? I feel like what she's doing is standard behavior for women nowadays.

Had a former colleague flirt with me behind her BF's back. I didn't progress as I've never really been that guy.

Now?

Fuhgehdaboutit. I've lost all faith in these hoes, so it's off the to the races. The next guy's gf who strays into my life will get blessed with the D.
there’s been a conflict here between PUAs, black pillers, and MGTOW

Toddz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If she gets knocked up are you okay to go through paternal testing to see if you're the father?

If not, then there's your answer.

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The thing is i got into this to eventually get a proper relationship, i just feel like she led me on for this long. Sure i can continue banging her but it seems like she wants to have her cake and eat it too.
If she cheated on her bf with you, she will do the same to you. No LTR with obvious cheaters!