Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl invited me over, what to do now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viper423

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, so I met this girl at the gym. We hit it off real well, I know she likes me, she even told me I was hot. Well, she invited me to come to a pool party at her aparment complex this Friday. She was even joking around and said her and her roomate were gonna get naked, lol. Well, I'm pretty sure we'll end up in her apartment later. I'm not sure if I want to start a relationship with her, you know, boyfriend girlfriend thing, I kinda just want some action right now cause I haven't had any since me and my ex broke up 4 months ago, but wouldn't mind being bf, gf with this chick. Any advice?

Viper423

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah, i know, lol....but i haven't posted in a while, so i just wanna hear what you guys have to say ;)

belividere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She said her and her friend would be naked so isolate both of them and tell them that from your understanding both of them are way more clothed than you had expected. If all you want is a piece of ass than from what you say you shouldn't have a hard time with her.

DJStudent

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Really if all you want is ass, then there should be little holding you back. If you want a relationship then try and get to know her.

But seems to me like she wants your ass too so you're the one in control. Decide if you really want to be with her for the next six months or a one night stand.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't believe you even posted this question. You should at least try to lay some pipe. Whether or not you want her to be your g/f or not is completely up to you. If you're ready to have a new relationship then you should persue, if not then leave it alone.

Viper423

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I plan on making some moves on her Friday when we go up to her apartment, cause I know I'm gonna be seeing that apartment, lol....just gota figure out how to go about this cause after talking to her more at the gym today, I really wouldn't mind a relationship. Only problem is I'm a model/actor and am gonna be traveling from my home, to new york, to LA a lot soon and don't know how that would affect things

Status
Not open for further replies.