Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl initiating texting but not meeting up?

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha, keep us posted!
Okay so after ghosting her for a few weeks. She has now come to me. She apologized for acting like such a bytch and wants to meet up and hook up. Also saying that she can’t stop thinking about me and that she misses me :rofl:. Funny how not giving af and walking away is the most powerful tool in a guys arsenal.

As much as we complain about all these beta afcs out there. The Contrast between them and a real man makes dating a lot easier.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
I've had many girls like this, just delete them and move on.

Not worth the time or effort

FMCSMT

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, either tongue punch her fart box or gtfo, discuss nothing else.

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In these situations there is a another guy in the picture but she doesn't wanna completely lose you

She is just checking that she "still has you" and she gets that confirmation when you ask her out

Girls keep secondary males on a string as back up. This is different from being an orbiter because there is some sexual interest there in you

But you aint top choice. Its probably some Chad that doesn't text back or some deadbeat doing his own thing

FMCSMT

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If yer not fvcking her, then you are her girlfriend

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In these situations there is a another guy in the picture but she doesn't wanna completely lose you

She is just checking that she "still has you" and she gets that confirmation when you ask her out

Girls keep secondary males on a string as back up. This is different from being an orbiter because there is some sexual interest there in you

But you aint top choice. Its probably some Chad that doesn't text back or some deadbeat doing his own thing
That’s exactly what she originally tried to do. I would say that I responded to the situation differently than she was expecting by pretty much just saying “peace out”. Then her and this other dude started dating and he acted weak, needy, and beta so she dumped him. Now Wants to come back to a guy that isn’t a bytch.

user252009

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah something similar here with a coworker - she makes contact at least once a day as I've stopped initiating all contact and even went out of country and to another city with another girl (and she saw it), but still she pings me every day - I just give a short reply and that's it. Let's see how long it takes her to either give up or ask me out. I asked her out twice in the beginning and she gave BS excuses so I stopped, so that's when her contacting me started, but I don't care anymore.

Redwolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That's what you call a classic timewaster.

Her main objective is to get attention from you. Perhaps some entertaining conversation and compliments to boost her ego.

Next time she initiates you have to let her know upfront that you are interested in texting her only if she wants to date you. Put her on the spot. Shelle expose herself and probably give a crappy excuse why she can't date you, or shelle ignore you altogether. That's when you will know for sure that she is manipulating you.
This is how you find out if women are real. Offer a meet up. Her response will tell you everything. If all you get are excuses you need to remove your attention from her. I don't block women unless they disrespect me but I definitely ignore them if all they want is attention

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
That's what you call a classic timewaster.

Her main objective is to get attention from you. Perhaps some entertaining conversation and compliments to boost her ego.

Next time she initiates you have to let her know upfront that you are interested in texting her only if she wants to date you. Put her on the spot. Shelle expose herself and probably give a crappy excuse why she can't date you, or shelle ignore you altogether. That's when you will know for sure that she is manipulating you.
I hate this too. That last MILF would send me cute selfies almost everyday. Even would send them from school in her classroom like teasing me almost.

I don't get it. I would never want to talk to someone just to waste time. I have too much important things to do.

Why do that if you don't have any interest in dating?

It seems this happens on OLD a lot and especially with near post wall. I had another teacher, younger and more age appropriate too do that. Would send sexy selfies and such just looking for attention. I almost thing at least 20 percent of those profiles are attention whor*es and validation seekers. A lot of women do texting crap to get attention and show off to their friends.

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's CHAD somewhere there making her hamster spin the wheel like crazy cuz' you see her spinning but it doesn't power your battery.

If her hamster doesn't power your battery by spinnin' the wheel, you are just watching her chasin' CHAD or HVM (high value male) rear lights and she needs some spare power as hamster obviously cannot leave the wheel just like that so plz be obedient beta and spin' it a bit for her. She would make you s.uck CHAD's d.ick if that would help her purpose. Perhaps she will provide you with handkerchief after you'll finish if asked nicely.
Right now she’s chasing me. Does that make me Chad ?? :rofl: :rofl::lol:

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t remember the last time a woman tried to tease me like that. It’s because they know I don’t give a fvck and would probably block them. They only do that to supplicating guys they know can be strung along. You are the type who is too afraid to offend women. You willingly allow yourself to be string pulled by them in hopes to get laid. That’s why they do this to you. They know they have your attention indefinitely.

You have a logical world view but it’s not how it works. Women treat you accordingly to your boundaries. The same woman who is an attention wh0re to you wouldn’t even dream of doing that to me. Or if she did, she would be met with a harsh lesson.

You complain about entitled women yet you enable their behavior by willingly getting strung along.

The state of women is actually because of guys like you. Until you accept full responsibility and start acting on principle and molding/dismissing women for bad behavior, nothing will change.

That’s pretty much the state of dating in 2020. Supplicating guys complaining about entitled women yet they themselves contribute to the entitlement.

Somehow the irony escapes you guys.
Women are super entitled. It’s the messaging of society. Most men no longer embrace masculinity and it’s been demonized. I just finished listening to this audio book called “Automic Attraction”. I would say that it was pretty much pure gold. And it made me laugh to. The author says that if a girl ever calls you a “nice guy” you should immediately take that as a direct insult and that there should only be one response which is to tell them to “f*ck off”. Hahaha. Anyway. Not too often anyone calls me a nice guy unless they’re delusional lol.

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate this too. That last MILF would send me cute selfies almost everyday. Even would send them from school in her classroom like teasing me almost.
I would’ve just told her that she looks so sexy in the pics then maybe shoot her back a D pic. Lol

Glassguy

Reaction score
Reversing blame on me
This is what a chick with low interest will do. She will not be available to meet up and as soon as you show the slight bit of anger/frustration/etc she will respond back and put it all on you.

Just like a chick likes to have a few drinks before fvcking some guy (as a later on excuse for something she really wants to do anyways), they will also use this blame game to kill off communication with a guy that she has no or low interest in.

Take that to the bank.

And I have read other updates after this in this thread. This chick is hot and cold because there is someone else behind the scenes that she really wants and doesnt have locked down yet. As soon as she does, you will be dealing with the same issues again.

Fvck her a couple of times and then ghost her. That is what will REALLY get her hamster spinning and have her chasing you (if that is even possible at this point).

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And I have read other updates after this in this thread. This chick is hot and cold because there is someone else behind the scenes that she really wants and doesnt have locked down yet. As soon as she does, you will be dealing with the same issues again.
I’m not sure if you read all the updates. That’s exactly what happened. Lol. She tried to LJBF to me, I refused and quit talking to her. Then she went into a relationship with a dude. It lasted two weeks then she dumped him. Then she came back apologizing.

This worked out very nicely for me though because it allowed me to re-adjust my frame. She’s not acting like that anymore and if she tries any bullshyt I’ll straight kick her to the curb.

Glassguy

Reaction score
I’m not sure if you read all the updates. That’s exactly what happened. Lol. She tried to LJBF to me, I refused and quit talking to her. Then she went into a relationship with a dude. It lasted two weeks then she dumped him. Then she came back apologizing.

This worked out very nicely for me though because it allowed me to re-adjust my frame. She’s not acting like that anymore and if she tries any bullshyt I’ll straight kick her to the curb.
I understand women behavior and interest indicator traits. I didnt have to read it all.

You can't readjust your frame with a chick in 2 weeks imo.
Why not you ask? Because you can use a quick change of frame to negotiate attraction. You just adjust your frame for good, not as a quick ploy to negotiate with.

Get ready for more of the same hot and cold from her as soon as the next better option comes along.

Do you like being 2nd place?

You cant negotiate attraction and her behaviors stink.

Yet you rewarded them by telling her "go bang other guys and I'll be here waiting when you're done".

You think she respects that?

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I understand women behavior and interest indicator traits. I didnt have to read it all.

You can't readjust your frame with a chick in 2 weeks imo.
Why not you ask? Because you can use a quick change of frame to negotiate attraction. You just adjust your frame for good, not as a quick ploy to negotiate with.

Get ready for more of the same hot and cold from her as soon as the next better option comes along.

Do you like being 2nd place?

You cant negotiate attraction and her behaviors stink.

Yet you rewarded them by telling her "go bang other guys and I'll be here waiting when you're done".

You think she respects that?
I wasn’t readjusting my frame to re-attract her. I had no intention of re-attracting her. Her behaviour was shyt so I guess it’s just a matter of time until she goes back to it. I thought this would be the perfect excuse for me to LJBF her and go date another girl for a couple weeks then come back lol.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had no intention of re-attracting her
What was the point of the thread then? Of course it was and has been about attraction or re-attraction.

You had a problem with her lack of interest, and were looking for pointers or adjustments to get her back wanting you like she originally had.
But, maybe I’m off target here.

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What was the point of the thread then? Of course it was and has been about attraction or re-attraction.

You had a problem with her lack of interest, and were looking for pointers or adjustments to get her back wanting you like she originally had.
But, maybe I’m off target here.
I dunno. That was a long time ago lol. I’m several girls later already